why was jpipes banned?
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 6 of 7123, 4, 5, 67
Author

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:03 pm 

gyg wrote:Bored with this man now. :(

even more borederer now(sic)!

You can never have too much of something you didn't need in the first place.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:03 pm 

"Dude if you are doing anything right now you are galvanizing us. Any possible remaing sypmathy that you may have had from anyone on this forum has quickly eroded by your incessant and unwanted posts here"

Hmm, I see you now speak for all members on the forum. Do you suffer from megalomania by chance?? Like I said, I am not happy about this turn of events any more than you are, but I will stop the second this thread is removed and/or I hear personally from the admin regarding my banning.

If my defending myself against your attacks makes me the most hated person in D&D collecting, the D&D collecting world is either pretty small, pretty silly, or pretty sad. I have far more respect for this hobby than that and for most of the people I have met so far. I again apologize for those normal people for whom my postings annoy or rub the wrong way. I *will* stop the second these attacks stop.

Last edited by d92 on Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:05 pm 

d92 wrote:from the admin regarding my banning.

If my defending myself against your attacks makes me the most hated person in D&D collecting, the D&D collecting world is either pretty small, pretty silly, or pretty sad.  

Well it must be, because you are, so get the f**k out. :D

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Last edited by bclarkie on Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:05 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Any possible remaing sypmathy that you may have had from anyone on this forum has quickly eroded by your incessant and unwanted posts here  

Clarkie has a point, Jpipes......

You have said how much you respect the admin's right to ban anyone he chooses...  

Then you return here and pick up the fight again.  

There is already enough posted here to show your side of the argument.

You should go with your first instinct and honor FoulFoot's place as admin and owner of this site.

Mark   :?

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:07 pm 

d92 wrote:I *will* stop the second these attacks stop.

Anyone want to place a bet?  :twisted:

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:08 pm 

Clarkie has a point, Jpipes......

You have said how much you respect the admin's right to ban anyone he chooses...  

Then you return here and pick up the fight again.  

You should go with your first instinct and honor FoulFoot's place as admin and owner of this site.

I appreciate your tone.

I also agree, I feel very conflicted continuing to post here but feel entirely moved to do so to defend myself. My original account was banned for not legit reason with no further contact from the admin and that suits many here just fine so THEY can have the last word on something that should have been a non issue. I can't let that stand.

I am sad so many people I respect seem to express such vile hated over this now, but again, I apologized for my mistakes and never made them again, nor did I *EVER* screw anyone over on this forum. That is slander and I will defend against it.

Again, this entire thing pains me greatly, where as for some it sounds like a joke. Mabye in your sick world this is fun, but not mine.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:10 pm 

Or, Clarkie could join your site and spam it, d(insert latest number here).
I don't recall the issue being you threatening to call police, IIRC you aid you would bring it to the next level. That is quite vague.
Shit, even I'M getting bored with this.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:11 pm 

d92 wrote: That is slander and I will defend against it.

Slander would include iformation about you that was not true.  At this point that doesn't hold any water as everything that has been posted by everyone on this site has been true. :D   If you want the "pain that you are suffering" to go away, then don't go away mad, just go away....

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:13 pm 

Reported to Scott

Hopefully you will be banned again quickly.  I for one am tired of reading these pathetic threads on what is otherwise a great site.  

I would hate to see the automated membership system changed to a vetted system because of people like you.  Foul made his call.  You stated that you respect the admin's decision.  Please do so.  

If you wish to continue this argument please take it offline.  :evil:  :evil:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:14 pm 

Deadlord39 wrote:Or, Clarkie could join your site and spam it, d(insert latest number here).

As true as this statement is, I would never stoop to such a pathetic tactic.  If I were to stopp that low, I would be just as sadly pathetic as our unwanted poster here.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:20 pm 

I don't recall the issue being you threatening to call police, IIRC you aid you would bring it to the next level. That is quite vague.
Shit, even I'M getting bored with this.

Well it was. There was a personal attack and a flame war between myself and BC, and it went so far as for BC to post what I felt was info that crossed the line. I said if it wasn't removed I would contact the police about it. I received a personal email stating that just for that, the thread wouldn't be removed and if I made any such "threats" again **I** would be removed. I posted **ANOTHER** public apology on the forum saying I was sorry if the admin or anyone else misread my comments about contacting the police as a threat against Scott, but that even so I reserved the right to protect myself however I could. That was deemed a breech of Scott's comments about threats, and I was banned. Sorry, but that was bullshit. Be that as it may, I have heard ZERO from him since and this thread goes on with more and more and more BULLSHIT being said about my transactions with fellow forum members.

I NEVER SCREWED ANYONE OVER ON THIS FORUM.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:21 pm 

d92 wrote:I NEVER SCREWED ANYONE OVER ON THIS FORUM.

But you are pissing me off ... leave!  :evil:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:22 pm 

d92 wrote:
Well it was. There was a personal attack and a flame war between myself and BC, and it went so far as for BC to post what I felt was info that crossed the line. I said if it wasn't removed I would contact the police about it. I received a personal email stating that just for that, the thread wouldn't be removed and if I made any such "threats" again **I** would be removed. I posted **ANOTHER** public apology on the forum saying I was sorry if the admin or anyone else misread my comments about contacting the police as a threat against Scott, but that even so I reserved the right to protect myself however I could. That was deemed a breech of Scott's comments about threats, and I was banned. Sorry, but that was bullshit. Be that as it may, I have heard ZERO from him since and this thread goes on with more and more and more BULLSHIT being said about my transactions with fellow forum members.

I NEVER SCREWED ANYONE OVER ON THIS FORUM.

:lol:

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:24 pm 

I will leave, with sadness, once these attacks and slander cease. I have said so already. I am very sorry to be pissing anyone off (save for BC) but that is not my hope here. Stop spreading slander and lies about me and this can be over.

BTW, it's impossible to prove a negative. I can't prove I didn't screw anyone over on this forum, HOW THE HELL WOULD I DO THAT??? How can one prove they DIDN'T do something you moron???? On the other hand PROVE that I "screwed numerous people over" here like you suggest.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:25 pm 

d92 wrote:I will leave, with sadness, once these attacks and slander cease. I have said so already. I am very sorry to be pissing anyone off (save for BC) but that is not my hope here. Stop spreading slander and lies about me and this can be over.

BTW, it's impossible to prove a negative. I can't prove I didn't screw anyone over on this forum, HOW THE HELL WOULD I DO THAT??? How can one prove they DIDN'T do something you moron???? On the other hand PROVE that I "screwed numerous people over" here like you suggest.

This is the song that never ends!!  :lol:

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:26 pm 

d92 wrote:Wow, the slander only gets worse.

"Slander" is pretty much spoken, not written, bro. You might be thinking of "libel," but it doesn't really matter, as neither claim has any merit.

d92 wrote:I have no choice but continue to post in my defense.

See, this is why you are such an asshat. Obviously, you have a choice. You can choose to quit making up new user IDs and spamming these forums with your self-righteous nonsense.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:29 pm 

Let this thread die.  Further posts serve little or no point.

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
--H.L. Mencken

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:32 pm 

NetRodent wrote:Let this thread die.  Further posts serve little or no point.

As annoying as it really is, I find it utterly fascinating how pathetic some people are and the things that they will stoop to in their efforts to prove it to everyone.

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 6 of 7123, 4, 5, 67