why was jpipes banned?
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 5 of 712, 3, 4, 5, 67
Author

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:51 pm 

"Oh BTW Ass hat, this thread should be stickied instead of deleted.  It should be here for everyone to see forever what a freaking loser that you really are."

So says you. Right back at you jerk.

I reserve the right to defend myself in public and will continue to do so until this thread is removed entirely. Until that time I *WILL* defend myself regardless of your desire to stifle me. If you want to tear apart the entire collecting community in your attempt to slander me, go right ahead.

I apologized dozens of times and never deserved the treatment you gave out then or now. Me being here still CLEARLY rubs you and everyone else the wrong way and I am honestly sorry for that (except for you bc, I hope it rubs you raw) but I will defend myself as needed. Sorry, but that is the way it goes.

Last edited by d92 on Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:51 pm 

One thing's for sure:  I hope no one ever tries to "stiffle" me.   :lol:

Let mirth prevail!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:52 pm 

d92 wrote:Like I said, as long I have to defend myself I will continue to do so against your lies about me.

bclarkie said this:

"He has screwed over several members of this forum here already and has been banned by Foulfoot for threats"

Sorry but that is entirely untrue. ENTIRELY. I HAVE NOT SCREWED OVER SEVERAL MEMBERS ON THIS FORUM, EVER. There have been one or two people with minor concerns, but no one has ever been SCREWED OVER, EVER. Also, I made no threats to the admin, you are twisting words. I said I would contact the police if xyz wasn't done, and that was taken AS a threat. I never made threats AGAINST anyone. Get it right.

I find it hilarious that now you are threatening me to contact the police over this. You know, BE MY GUEST. BRING IT ON. I have nothing to hide and nothing to loose in speaking to the police about this as this is more about slander than anything else and you are entirely behind it. If you want to bring down that load of bricks on yourself, be my guest.

Like I said and continue to say, I admit I was wrong originally and I apologize for it entirely with no reserverations. I did not and do not deserve to continue to be attacked for it though and you doing so constitutes slander. My account being removed was also not justified given the circumstances but until I hear DIRECTLY fromt he admin I have no choice but continue to post in my defense.

Like I said the word **banned** by your posting IDs is all that needs to be said.  If in your own deluded mind, you don't think that is enough, that is directly your problem and not the Site Admins.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:52 pm 

d91 wrote:My suggestion is for everyone, myself included, to put this entire thing to rest and move on. I have already admitted many times I was at fault for the minor issue in the first place so I really don't see a need to continue to  discuss it. In fact the entire thing should be deleted. But as long as people are posting here on it I will continue to defend myself as required. And making that suggestion is NOT a threat against the forum admin. I never made threats against the forum admin that are threats in any real sense. Saying I will excerise my rights is not a threat. I even went so far to say I  was sorry of the admin misunderstood my original posting. Again, no response.

At any rate, just wanted to say, again, I apologize for the original error that caused all this but I also retain the right to defend myself in public.

Let me first start by saying "you sir are a wormy, putrid turd."  Now with that out of the way I will get to my real points.  There is very little chance that most people here will be putting this "minor issue", as you call it, behind them....at least not with you still hanging around here.  You have proven yourself to be nothing but a lying, cheating scumbag.  People don't forgive that easily.  Defend yourself all you want...no one wants to read it.  In order to defend yourself you have to successfully disprove or invalidate what bclarkie claimed.  And you know what...YOU CAN'T DO IT!  You don't have a shred of proof to back up your statements.  And yes it is possible to stalk a webforum.  The term "cyberstalking" is defined as  threatening behavior or unwanted advances directed at another using the Internet and other forms of online and computer communications.  Key word pal:  UNWANTED

If you really want to put this sordid little soiree behind you...just go away.  :evil:

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:53 pm 

could it be that Jpipes is just BClarkies alter-ego?
come on Brian - admit it - you are only using this muppet to boost your post count (presumably so you have enough posts to take over this forum (and the world...possibly)

:lol:  :lol:  :twisted:

(don't take this the wrong way BTW Brian)

edited by me cos it wan't meant to upset Brian - just a joke!!!)

You can never have too much of something you didn't need in the first place.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:56 pm 

d92 wrote:"Oh BTW Ass hat, this thread should be stickied instead of deleted.  It should be here for everyone to see forever what a freaking loser that you really are."

So says you. Right back at you jerk.

I reserve the right to defend myself in public and will continue to do so until this thread is removed entirely. Until that time I *WILL* defend myself regardless of your desire to stiffle me. If you want to tear apart the entire collecting community in your attempt to slander me, go right ahead.

I apologized dozens of times and never deserved the treatment you gave out then or now. Me being here still CLEARLY rubs you and everyone else the wrong way and I am honestly sorry for that (except for you bc, I hope it rubs you raw) but I will defend myself as needed. Sorry, but that is the way it goes.

Dude if you are doing anything right now you are galvanizing us. :D  :D  :D  :D   Any possible remaing sypmathy that you may have had from anyone on this forum has quickly eroded by your incessant and unwanted posts here   Hell, you may have even surpassed Cougarrinard as the most hated member of D&D collecting, ever. The worst part is that he has been working on the distincion for a good 7 years now and you are working on in in less than 7 days.  :D  :D  :D  :D

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Last edited by bclarkie on Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:57 pm 

bombadil wrote:One thing's for sure:  I hope no one ever tries to "stiffle" me.   :lol:

I think I might quite like to be 'stiffled' - sounds like fun :D

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:58 pm 

"You have proven yourself to be nothing but a lying, cheating scumbag."

Wow, the slander only gets worse. Simply amazing. What next crying and screaming because I defend myself against BCs slander?? A lying, cheating, scumbag?????????????? HAHAHA! Whatever friend. Defending myself against slader does NOT make me a lying, cheating anything.

BC made noting but LIES when he said I screwed over several people here. There exists no one to prove any such comments. None. My transactions here were all fine save for one or two people that mentioned something about postage. Don't like that, screw you. Don't continue to attack me in public. You want this to die, delete the thread and be done with it and stop attacking me.

Until I hear from the site admin in person via email or phone like I have requested I will continue to post in my defense I don't care how many times my account is banned. Banning means nothing save for I can no longer use that particular account. Which I will cease doing the second this thread and the attacks against me are removed.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:01 pm 

bclarkie wrote:

Dude if you are doing anything right now you are galvaniszng us. :D  :D  :D  :D   Any possible remaing sypmathy that you may have had from anyone on this forum has quickly eroded by your incessant and unwanted posts.  Hell, you may be even surpassing Cougarrinard as the most hated member of Ebay, ever and shit he has been working on the distincion for  a good 7 years now.  :D  :D  :D  :D

I couldnt have stated it any better.  At least Cougarrinard has the brains to stay away from here.  He is a total jerk but at least he has some common frickin' sense.  :P

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:02 pm 

d92 wrote:Until I hear from the site admin in person via email or phone like I have requested I will continue to post in my defense I don't care how many times my account is banned. Banning means nothing save for I can no longer use that particular account. Which I will cease doing the second this thread and the attacks against me are removed.

Which quickly and clearly is the reason for your repeated attempts at accessing the site. :lol:   You want this to be deleted, because of the fact that have been exposed for what you really are.  It would only make sense for you to want to get this thread deleted, you don't want any proof of your own actions to be there for everyone to see.  It would almost be comical if it wasn't so freaking pathetically sad to watch your attempts to cover up the same crimes that you say that you never committed. :roll:

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:03 pm 

gyg wrote:Bored with this man now. :(

even more borederer now(sic)!

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:03 pm 

"Dude if you are doing anything right now you are galvanizing us. Any possible remaing sypmathy that you may have had from anyone on this forum has quickly eroded by your incessant and unwanted posts here"

Hmm, I see you now speak for all members on the forum. Do you suffer from megalomania by chance?? Like I said, I am not happy about this turn of events any more than you are, but I will stop the second this thread is removed and/or I hear personally from the admin regarding my banning.

If my defending myself against your attacks makes me the most hated person in D&D collecting, the D&D collecting world is either pretty small, pretty silly, or pretty sad. I have far more respect for this hobby than that and for most of the people I have met so far. I again apologize for those normal people for whom my postings annoy or rub the wrong way. I *will* stop the second these attacks stop.

Last edited by d92 on Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:05 pm 

d92 wrote:from the admin regarding my banning.

If my defending myself against your attacks makes me the most hated person in D&D collecting, the D&D collecting world is either pretty small, pretty silly, or pretty sad.  

Well it must be, because you are, so get the f**k out. :D

Last edited by bclarkie on Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:05 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Any possible remaing sypmathy that you may have had from anyone on this forum has quickly eroded by your incessant and unwanted posts here  

Clarkie has a point, Jpipes......

You have said how much you respect the admin's right to ban anyone he chooses...  

Then you return here and pick up the fight again.  

There is already enough posted here to show your side of the argument.

You should go with your first instinct and honor FoulFoot's place as admin and owner of this site.

Mark   :?

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:07 pm 

d92 wrote:I *will* stop the second these attacks stop.

Anyone want to place a bet?  :twisted:

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:08 pm 

Clarkie has a point, Jpipes......

You have said how much you respect the admin's right to ban anyone he chooses...  

Then you return here and pick up the fight again.  

You should go with your first instinct and honor FoulFoot's place as admin and owner of this site.

I appreciate your tone.

I also agree, I feel very conflicted continuing to post here but feel entirely moved to do so to defend myself. My original account was banned for not legit reason with no further contact from the admin and that suits many here just fine so THEY can have the last word on something that should have been a non issue. I can't let that stand.

I am sad so many people I respect seem to express such vile hated over this now, but again, I apologized for my mistakes and never made them again, nor did I *EVER* screw anyone over on this forum. That is slander and I will defend against it.

Again, this entire thing pains me greatly, where as for some it sounds like a joke. Mabye in your sick world this is fun, but not mine.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:10 pm 

Or, Clarkie could join your site and spam it, d(insert latest number here).
I don't recall the issue being you threatening to call police, IIRC you aid you would bring it to the next level. That is quite vague.
Shit, even I'M getting bored with this.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:11 pm 

d92 wrote: That is slander and I will defend against it.

Slander would include iformation about you that was not true.  At this point that doesn't hold any water as everything that has been posted by everyone on this site has been true. :D   If you want the "pain that you are suffering" to go away, then don't go away mad, just go away....

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 5 of 712, 3, 4, 5, 67