why was jpipes banned?
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 7 of 7123, 4, 5, 67
Author

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:01 am 

d92 wrote:
Interesting idea. But you are suggesting that *I* feel I did something wrong in all those auctions and I don't. But I apologized and support those who feel it was wrong, and if they feel THEY were wronged I will do my part to right it.

Maybe you are on to something, a global karma dump wherein I simply refund everyone... interesting, but not sure how practical that would be. Again, see above. All those bids weren't shams but I do want to void any wrong people feel they received from me. Thusly if they read this and feel wronged they can say so and I will refund. I think that is an entirely honest, just, and right thing to do.

But I appreciate your thought.

ARGH!!!!!!!
Give it up - we are all bored of your petulance and idiocy - get the message that you are not welcome here

You can never have too much of something you didn't need in the first place.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:21 am 

gyg wrote:
ARGH!!!!!!!
Give it up - we are all bored of your petulance and idiocy - get the message that you are not welcome here

Oops ... too late .. banned again!

Site Admin

Post Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:22 am 

I sent him this e-mail a minute ago (posted here so there's no confusion.  And I know there's a lot of confusion out there... is jpipes banned? Is he welcome here?  Is he a recommended seller?  etc):

Fine, you'll hear it from me direct.  You are not welcome at The Acaeum.  You are not welcome to open any more accounts on the forum, or access the website at all in any form.  You are banned.  This isn't a discussion; you're banned.  End of story.

While I'm not naive enough to threaten legal action, what I *will* threaten you with is that if this harassment does not stop, I'll consider your own forum fair game.  Comprehend?

Foul

While my gut reaction is to delete this entire sorry thread, I might as well leave it here for future reference.  However, I will lock it down now, and any other "jpipes" threads will be deleted, including any that he manages to post through yet another IP (most of Southern California's wireless hotspots have been banned at this point... he may have to cross state lines next).

Foul

Previous
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 7 of 7123, 4, 5, 67