why was jpipes banned?
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 6 of 7123, 4, 5, 67
Author

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:20 pm 

I don't recall the issue being you threatening to call police, IIRC you aid you would bring it to the next level. That is quite vague.
Shit, even I'M getting bored with this.

Well it was. There was a personal attack and a flame war between myself and BC, and it went so far as for BC to post what I felt was info that crossed the line. I said if it wasn't removed I would contact the police about it. I received a personal email stating that just for that, the thread wouldn't be removed and if I made any such "threats" again **I** would be removed. I posted **ANOTHER** public apology on the forum saying I was sorry if the admin or anyone else misread my comments about contacting the police as a threat against Scott, but that even so I reserved the right to protect myself however I could. That was deemed a breech of Scott's comments about threats, and I was banned. Sorry, but that was bullshit. Be that as it may, I have heard ZERO from him since and this thread goes on with more and more and more BULLSHIT being said about my transactions with fellow forum members.

I NEVER SCREWED ANYONE OVER ON THIS FORUM.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:21 pm 

d92 wrote:I NEVER SCREWED ANYONE OVER ON THIS FORUM.

But you are pissing me off ... leave!  :evil:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:22 pm 

d92 wrote:
Well it was. There was a personal attack and a flame war between myself and BC, and it went so far as for BC to post what I felt was info that crossed the line. I said if it wasn't removed I would contact the police about it. I received a personal email stating that just for that, the thread wouldn't be removed and if I made any such "threats" again **I** would be removed. I posted **ANOTHER** public apology on the forum saying I was sorry if the admin or anyone else misread my comments about contacting the police as a threat against Scott, but that even so I reserved the right to protect myself however I could. That was deemed a breech of Scott's comments about threats, and I was banned. Sorry, but that was bullshit. Be that as it may, I have heard ZERO from him since and this thread goes on with more and more and more BULLSHIT being said about my transactions with fellow forum members.

I NEVER SCREWED ANYONE OVER ON THIS FORUM.

:lol:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:24 pm 

I will leave, with sadness, once these attacks and slander cease. I have said so already. I am very sorry to be pissing anyone off (save for BC) but that is not my hope here. Stop spreading slander and lies about me and this can be over.

BTW, it's impossible to prove a negative. I can't prove I didn't screw anyone over on this forum, HOW THE HELL WOULD I DO THAT??? How can one prove they DIDN'T do something you moron???? On the other hand PROVE that I "screwed numerous people over" here like you suggest.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:25 pm 

d92 wrote:I will leave, with sadness, once these attacks and slander cease. I have said so already. I am very sorry to be pissing anyone off (save for BC) but that is not my hope here. Stop spreading slander and lies about me and this can be over.

BTW, it's impossible to prove a negative. I can't prove I didn't screw anyone over on this forum, HOW THE HELL WOULD I DO THAT??? How can one prove they DIDN'T do something you moron???? On the other hand PROVE that I "screwed numerous people over" here like you suggest.

This is the song that never ends!!  :lol:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:26 pm 

d92 wrote:Wow, the slander only gets worse.

"Slander" is pretty much spoken, not written, bro. You might be thinking of "libel," but it doesn't really matter, as neither claim has any merit.

d92 wrote:I have no choice but continue to post in my defense.

See, this is why you are such an asshat. Obviously, you have a choice. You can choose to quit making up new user IDs and spamming these forums with your self-righteous nonsense.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:29 pm 

Let this thread die.  Further posts serve little or no point.

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
--H.L. Mencken

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:32 pm 

NetRodent wrote:Let this thread die.  Further posts serve little or no point.

As annoying as it really is, I find it utterly fascinating how pathetic some people are and the things that they will stoop to in their efforts to prove it to everyone.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:32 pm 

See, this is why you are such an asshat. Obviously, you have a choice. You can choose to quit making up new user IDs and spamming these forums with your self-righteous nonsense.

I am not spamming anything. I am posting messages with a VALID user account created via the VALID registration process. I have asked the admin to contact me about the banning.

But you know what, I *will* take leave. I think I have made my point and anyone who reads this thread will clearly read my personal defense and make of it what they will. I have no desire to sit here all night and battle someone. That is pointless and silly. I have made my points for now. I hope to hear from the admin on this soon. I also hope these messages stop as I too plan to stop them.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:34 pm 

d92 wrote:...as I too plan to stop them.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:37 pm 

d92 wrote:BTW, it's impossible to prove a negative. I can't prove I didn't screw anyone over on this forum, HOW THE HELL WOULD I DO THAT???

I guess it depends on what you mean by this.  If you mean allowing "family" to bid up your auction and Acaeum members paying more then proving you didn't do that would definitely difficult to prove since I ended up winning such an auction.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:42 pm 

d92 wrote:I am not spamming anything. I am posting messages with a VALID user account created via the VALID registration process. I have asked the admin to contact me about the banning.

Yes you are.  You clearly have no consideration for anyone else except yourself.  

d92 wrote:But you know what, I *will* take leave. I think I have made my point and anyone who reads this thread will clearly read my personal defense and make of it what they will. I have no desire to sit here all night and battle someone. That is pointless and silly. I have made my points for now. I hope to hear from the admin on this soon. I also hope these messages stop as I too plan to stop them.

Fantastic.  For the record I have read both threads and at no stage have you presented any information which would disprove the points made by bclarkie.  The fact is that you have lied eg. you logged into this site and pretended to be someone speaking on behalf of yourself.  Clearly you must have a personality disorder!  The record will show that you are a LIAR and somone who is not to be trusted.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:43 pm 

I guess it depends on what you mean by this.  If you mean allowing "family" to bid up your auction and Acaeum members paying more then proving you didn't do that would definitely difficult to prove since I ended up winning such an auction.

Well that's funny as you are the first person to ever come forward and say any such thing before. Why now?

At any rate, you know what. I will say something quick and then extend you an offer. Hear me out.

My brother placed legit bids on items he wanted. I am sorry others felt all his bids were fake and only to increase the final amount paid, but that wasn't the case. I won't stand here in light of this and not say it didn't clearly benifit me, but in cases where he won items he paid for them, so take that for what it's worth. I also apologized for those actions and they never occured again.

But here is the deal.

If I wronged you like that, contact me with the date of the auction, the item in question and any other details you have and I will either refund you the cost of the item in question or most certainly the difference you paid by **ANY** bids that were placed as such. That is a standing offer. I never meant to hurt anyone and I will stake my money where my mouth AND my honor is.

Contact me, give me the details, and I will PayPal you the difference for anything you were wronged. Right now. Immediately.

Last edited by d92 on Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:43 pm 

Mars wrote:

Quick Mars ... submit another post ... you have reached the number of the beast and all hell and damation will break loose now  :lol:

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:45 pm 

d92 wrote:
Well that's funny as you are the first person to ever come forward and say any such thing before. Why now?

At any rate, you know what. I will say something quick and then extend you an offer. Hear me out.

My brother placed legit bids on items he wanted. I am sorry others felt all his bids were fake and only to increase the final amount paid, but that wasn't the case. I won't stand here in light of this and not say it didn't clearly benifit me, but in cases where he won items he paid for them, so take that for what it's worth. I also apologized for those actions and they never occured again.

But here is the deal.

If I wronged you like that, contact me with the date of the auction, the item in question and any other details you have and I will either refund you the cost of the item in question or most certainly the difference you paid by **ANY** bids that were placed as such. That is a standing offer. I never meant to hurt anyone and I will stake my money where my mouth AND my honor is.

Contact me, give them details, and I will PayPal you the difference for anything you were wronged. Right now. Immediately.

Guess what numbnuts, you can't buy your intregrity back, no matter how hard you try.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:52 pm 

Guess what numbnuts, you can't buy your intregrity back, no matter how hard you try.

And you never had it to begin with asshole or this would never have occured in the manner it did.

My offer stands. I don't give a rats as about trying to "buy" my way out of anything, all I want to do is repay anyone I supposedly wronged as has been suggested.

All along I have said I never wronged anyone. Nothing but weak suggestions were posted until two minutes ago when someone came forward and said hey, you wronged me by your brothers bids!

Well hey, to that I say ok, fine, tell me what auction, when, etc, and I by my very statements will repay you 100% whatever you were wronged. I stand by my word and if you don't like it, fuck off. I don't care BC. I'm clearly not here to be YOUR friend. I'm here to defend myself and if that also means repaying someone who comes forward and says something I previously apologized for may have hurt them. If so, THEN I WILL OBVIOUSLY REPAY THEM. In any world that is the right thing to do and I will do it.

The offer stands.

Last edited by d92 on Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:52 pm 

d92 wrote:But here is the deal.

Contact me, give me the details, and I will PayPal you the difference for anything you were wronged. Right now. Immediately.

If you are a man of integrity (something I doubt) then why leave it to the buyers to chase you?

Clearly you know which auctions your brother bid up.  You also know by how much and who the winners were.  Why not contact all the winners and refund them appropriately?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:53 pm 

d92 wrote:
And you never had it to begin with asshole or this would never have occured in the manner it did.

My offer stands. I don't give a rats as about trying to "buy" my way out of anything, all I want to do is repay anyone I supposedly wronged as has been suggested.

All along I have said I never wronged anyone. Noting but suggestions were posted until two minutes ago when someone came forward and said hey, you wronged me!

To that I say ok, fine, tell me what auction, when, etc, and I by my very statements will repay you 100% whatever you were wronged. I stand by my word and if you don't like it, fuck off. I don't care BC. I'm clearly not here to be YOUR friend. I'm here to defend myself and if that also means repaying someone who comes forward and says something I previously apologized for may have hurt them. If so, THEN I WILL OBVIOUSLY REPAY THEM. In any world that is the right thing to do and I will do it.

The offer stands.

:lol:

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 6 of 7123, 4, 5, 67