Very large collection or RPG minis, Ral Partha, Grenadier
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 1 of 1
Author

** Banned **

Post Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:07 am 

Hello, I have access to many thousands of fantasty related RPG miniatures via a major collection I have come across. If there is something you are searching for I would be more than happy to let you know if I have the item(s) in question.

One thing I don't know for a lot of these miniatures is solid price info so when you tell me what you are looking for you will also have to give me an idea of what you want to pay for it and/or how much it's worth. I'm not looking to make money on this per-say as much as I am looking to help spread out the collection and help fellow collectors. I also don't want to be wildly low-balled and imagine I would find out about out of context prices in time. In any case I leave that aspect up to you. With so many minis I could never know the value of them all.

Anyway, if you are looking for a particular miniature to complete a collection please let me know. Chances are I have access to it from a collection of literally many thousands of figures from nearly every maker before the late 80s/early 90s (most early era stuff). I have a massive collection of Ral Partha in my hands now (posted about that earlier) and access to all other makers over the next few weeks.

Site Admin

Post Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:19 am 

For those wishing to correspond with jpipes, you'll have to do so via e-mail, as he won't be back here.  His e-mail address is available via the button below his message.

Foul

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 1 of 1