bclarkie failing to show jpipes is a criminal mastermind...
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 6 of 612, 3, 4, 56
Author

Site Admin

Post Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:37 am 

While I agree that this thread has far exceeded its usefulness, I will not be locking (or deleting) it because I don't respond well to threats.  I'm happy to correspond with whatever police department is investigating this issue.  I would also direct them, and any other interested readers, to research the relevant federal and state statutes covering slander, libel, and cyberstalking.

Both sides are free to continue to express their opinions, though I imagine most forum members have stopped reading already.

Foul

** Banned **

Post Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:52 am 

Oh, and before you get done patting yourself on the back, I find it interesting that both you and "your brother" both leave almost the exact same feedback too:

You've lost me. What does this show? I can't see the identical feedback you appear to be refering to, but in any case similar feedback comments mean what? With only 12 or 13 words per transaction, I am willing to bet a lot of feedback on ebay appears the same. Imagine that. I probably left all those comments too.

You guys sure do have a lot in common! I am "very pleased" to see that.

many family members do. Again, imagine that.

Oh and last thing before I go, your brother that you are claiming to have gone to UWM with had this email address [email protected] that I found Here and it is in fact registered on Ebay, however it is not registered under the umwpipes ID that you are claiming that it is. Going to ebay and typing in the email address that I found for his real brother that attended UMW which is [email protected] and going here:

Amazing bit of sleuth work. It fails to show or prove anything other than, like I stated, that I have a brother and he attended UWM with me.

By your assumptions you indicate a belief that one must only register an account with one email and one email only, and that those email addresses never change, or that when one leaves school that address stays around for ever, or best of all THAT YOU SOMEHOW KNOW WHICH EMAIL ADDRESS HE REGISTERED WITH. How would you possibly know such information?? Trust me, he like I and everyone else have many, many emails.

Amazing your stunted understanding.

It is plainly obvious that I just caught you in another lie and this one clearly points to the fact your brother did not bid on your auctions with his own ID becuase the ID that you are claiming to have been used by your brother does not match up to his previous umw email address.

The only thing plainly obvious is that you have limited mental capacity and that your logic is very, very poor. The things you have claimed above have ZERO to do with what you are claiming. Why on earth you would assume he only ever had one email address, and that that email address was the ONLY one he could ever have used with his account is far, far beyond me.

You are grasping at straws.

I went from being very upset earlier when I first read this bull shit above. I contacted the site owner and spoke of police and requested to remove the thread, blah blah blah. But you know what, forget that for now. Now that I have sat here and read this in detail I find it HILARIOUS, nothing more.

You have proven nothing. I stand by everything I have stated in my defense.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:58 am 

While I agree that this thread has far exceeded its usefulness, I will not be locking (or deleting) it because I don't respond well to threats.

For the record, what I posted and PM'd you was not a threat and I apologize if it came off in that manner. I was very upset by the above posting and didn't think that through enough, although I still think his actions warrent serious action.

That being said, upon more detailed review of said post I find it actually entirely pointless and not very damning at all. It proves nothing because the logic used is baseless and faulty. So yes, no need to get more serious at this point but I *will* gladly take this matter to the next level if the discourse here evolves any further into stalking. That isn't a threat it's a simple matter of recourse against an online pyschopath.

Site Admin

Post Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:17 am 

jpipes wrote:but I *will* gladly take this matter to the next level if the discourse here evolves any further into stalking. That isn't a threat it's a simple matter of recourse

No, that is a threat, and I guess you thought I was kidding when I warned you via PM about doing that again. Had to get the last word, right, smartass?  Unfortunately for you, this is one little slice of the Internet where I always get the last word.

Banned.

Previous
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 6 of 612, 3, 4, 56