bclarkie failing to show jpipes is a criminal mastermind...
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 5 of 612, 3, 4, 56
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:47 pm 

jpipes wrote:
So far no one seems to be disinterested based on my email discussions regarding my minis, sorry to say.

Good for you.  :D  Based on your previous lies though, lets just say that I would not be surprised to see that it wasn;t really the case...

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

** Banned **

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:48 pm 

Yes, and just so late comers are fully aware, those "past issues" are:

-Allowed a family member to bid in my own auctions. Some items he won and some he didn't. Stopped when began to realize this was a poor judgement and against ebay rules. Never done since.

-Had a diagreement about shipping for a collection a buyer received 100% in full, I in haste posted an angry email about it when in fact I should have just eaten the overcost, but the buyer received what they paid for in full, safe, and was otherwise fine with the purchase. No one was ripped off but ME which is the ironic thing.

-a recent poster (aia) mentioned not hearing from me for a long time on a deal for a single book. I am willing to resolve and am working on now.

No other issues I am aware of.

Last edited by jpipes on Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:48 pm 

Its pretty obvious that you haven't as if you think that I am the only one who derides peoples buying/selling tactics you are sorely mistaken... It seems to me that a majority of posts here are pretty much in line with everyone elses, so it seems to me that I fit in here just fine.

My observation was only that you are by far the most adept at it. Nothing more, nothing less.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:50 pm 

jpipes wrote:Yes, and just so late comers are fully aware, those "past issues" are:

-Allowed a family member to bid in my own auctions. Some items he won and some he didn't. Stopped when began to realize this was a poor judgement and against ebay rules. Never done since.

-Had a diagreement about shipping for a collection a buyer received 100% in full, I in haste posted an angry email about it when in fact I should have just eaten the overcost, but the buyer received what they paid for in full, safe, and was otherwise fine with the purchase. No one was ripped off but ME which is the ironic thing.

-a recent poster (aia) mentioned not hearing from me for a long time on a deal for a single book. I am willing to resolve and am working on now.

No other issues I am aware of.

Hmm, seems to be more than one issue there quite contrary to what you previously mentioned several times in this thread.  I wonder how many other issues there are out there that no one else is aware of?

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

** Banned **

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:52 pm 

Based on your previous lies though

I'm not aware of any lies I have posted on previously. Interestingly, it is you that has lied by suggesting I was some sort of matermind behind a scheme to defraud buyers. You also lied when you said you haven't attacked me or posted anything save for 100% facts. You first post was a sarcastic made up comment. It was not only entirely NOT factual but it was also a personal attack.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:53 pm 

Hmm, seems to be more than one issue there quite contrary to what you previously mentioned several times in this thread.  I wonder how many other issues there are out there that no one else is aware of?

Well, in my book I would list ONE of those items as a the REAL and only issue, but to be entirely fair and detailed I listed anything you could possibly allude to. The other two items are NON issues and NOT examples of actual wrong doing, but if you can point to them as being so, have at it chief. Whatever takes time away from the rest of your day today, tomorrow, this week, this weekend, next week, next month and so on.

Sage Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:54 pm 

Arghhhh!

Exits hastily...

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:56 pm 

jpipes wrote:
I'm not aware of any lies I have posted on previously. Interestingly, it is you that has lied by suggesting I was some sort of matermind behind a scheme to defraud buyers. You also lied when you said you haven't attacked me or posted anything save for 100% facts. You first post was a sarcastic made up comment. It was not only entirely NOT factual but it was also a personal attack.

Lies, oh, how about you first claiming to have only shilled one of your auctions and then all of a sudden it was 8.  How about you saying that you only has one issue with anyone and now it has suddenly multiplied to 3.  Hmmm lies seem to be abound. :roll:

Where are your facts my friend that prove contrary to what I have posted here.  I have listed mounds and mounds of evidence indicating proven shilling, lying and deals that have gone bad for people who have dealt with you in the past.  The only thing that you have done to refute my evidence is to simply say that I am wrong. How about you post something of substance that prves me wrong. "I didn't do it" and "I did do it, but I was sorry I did it" does not float as facts. So how about it?

** Banned **

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:00 pm 

Where are your facts my friend that prove contrary to what I have posted here.  I have listed mounds and mounds of evidence indicating proven shilling, lying and deals that have gone bad for people who have dealt with you in the past.

Wait, I have to prove something I didn't do? In what fantasy universe do you live? Maybe you need to take break from the RPGs for awhile...

I already admitted/agreed/accepted my wrong doing regarding allowing my brother to bid in my auctions, what more do you want?

I am not aware of anything else you pointed to that showed "mounds and mounds of evidence" showing I lied, bad deals, etc, etc.

If so, list them in bullet point format so we can see them all. List each OVERALL example of EACH specific transaction GONE WRONG. I gave you a list, three items, two of which are non issues. That leaves one matter at hand. Where is the mound of evidence of my lies and wrong doing??

Maybe we could therefore talk about YOUR record on ebay, or is that stepping on holy ground... seems to me your record there is not currently 100%. Why is that I wonder?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:08 pm 

jpipes wrote:
Wait, I have to prove something I didn't do? In what fantasy universe do you live? Maybe you need to take break from the RPGs for awhile...

Right...

jpipes wrote:I already admitted/agreed/accepted my wrong doing regarding allowing my brother to bid in my auctions, what more do you want?

Yeah, you agreed that you did it, but you still have not even accepted that it was wrong. You keep saying, "Yeah it was wrong, but..."

jpipes wrote:I am not aware of anything else you pointed to that showed "mounds and mounds of evidence" showing I lied, bad deals, etc, etc.

Feel free to read over the thread.  I am not posting everything again

jpipes wrote:If so, list them in bullet point format so we can see them all. List each OVERALL example of EACH specific transaction GONE WRONG.

Again, feel free to read over the thread again.  I am not posting everything all over again.

jpipes wrote:I gave you a list, three items, two of which are non issues. That leaves one matter at hand. Where is the mound of evidence of my lies and wrong doing??

Oh I am glad that you are the one who is disqualifying the people who have issues with you as non-factors.  You are defintely the one to determine them as non-factors.  Something tells me that these folks who had issues with you are of a different opinion than that, but hey I am silly like that.

It has already been done as per my above repsonse. I am not repeating everything again because you seem to think that if I stop posting it then it some ceases from being the facts.

jpipes wrote:Maybe we could therefore talk about YOUR record on ebay, or is that stepping on holy ground... seems to me your record there is not currently 100%. Why is that I wonder?

Lets. I will even help you do some of the work for you:

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=b ... y&ref=home

http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=b ... rn=Left+by

I will leave the rest up to you as I am not going to do all of your homework for you.  Plug away.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:09 pm 

Hum, nothing interesting to say in this discussion but... do you have Talisman 2nd edition miniatures in your stock?
I will be interested in them :)

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:07 pm 

Pipes, the best thing you could do is just admit to the mistakes and apologize. Unless I'm mistaken, you appear to be admitting to only part of what happened. Most everyone here is forgiving of mistakes, but not mistakes covered by deception. I shilled a few of my own auctions many years back, until it was pointed out to me that it was not only wrong, but against eBay policy. I apologized and haven't done it since.
STD, you have the wrong idea if you think that shilling is OK because the person was willing to pay X dollars. Just because someone is WILLING to pay that much doesn't mean he or she HAS to. If that were the case, then eBay would just up the bid to the person's maximum as soon as the bid was placed. eGay's system is like a semi-private auction; the bidders are known, but the bids they placed are not.
Anyways, Piper, I'd just toss the minis up on eBay. If they are part of the massive collection being sold off privately by the family of that collector who died last year, and you're selling them as an unknown middleman, then continue on with the private sales.
BTW, if anyone is interested in those minis, the guy had a stupendous collection; I will get the list for interested parties. I'm not a broker or middleman, just a collector, so you can contact them directly.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:16 pm 

Well said, all of it.  Follow his advice, pipes.

Let mirth prevail!

** Banned **

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:14 pm 

Pipes, the best thing you could do is just admit to the mistakes and apologize.

I have, entirely, and many times. It was wrong. I made a poor choice. It was incorrect. I apologize.

Unless I'm mistaken, you appear to be admitting to only part of what happened.

You are indeed mistaken. I admitted entirely I was, by ebay policy and ethical guidelines, incorrect. I made a mistake, I learned from it, I moved on.

Most everyone here is forgiving of mistakes, but not mistakes covered by deception. I shilled a few of my own auctions many years back, until it was pointed out to me that it was not only wrong, but against eBay policy. I apologized and haven't done it since.

I never attempted since or now to cover up that mistake by deption. I have been entirely upfront and honest about it.

Your own description matches TO A TEE what took place with me. A family member bid on my auctions, it came up and was presented as being wrong, I realized this, I admitted it, I apologized in public and I haven't ever done it since. Case closed.

The problem here is that it is being suggested that I continue to supposedly defraud people or that I am not trustworthy. Both points are entirely incorrect.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:15 pm 

lokiwookie, I will check if I have access to those minis or not. Thanks for asking!

(Guess your dire warning aren't turing away the masses, ey bc?)

** Banned **

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:18 pm 

If they are part of the massive collection being sold off privately by the family of that collector who died last year, and you're selling them as an unknown middleman, then continue on with the private sales.
BTW, if anyone is interested in those minis, the guy had a stupendous collection; I will get the list for interested parties. I'm not a broker or middleman, just a collector, so you can contact them directly.

That doesn't sound entirely like where I got these from, no. Where was that collection located, East or West Coast?

I don't prefer to use ebay right now as my point isn't to really sell any of what I got, it's to help fellow collectors if they need specific minis. I am content to keep them all to basically jump start a massive new collection, but if others need something specific I am glad to help cover some of my costs while helping others. Ergo my posts here regarding this.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:23 pm 

jpipes wrote:
(Guess your dire warning aren't turing away the masses, ey bc?)

Wow, well thats one, people are just falling all over themselves to deal with you. :o   I guess you win. :roll:  

As noted in my above posts, I can't make anyone do anything.  I can only tell them the truth. We try to advize people here all the time on who they should not buy from. If people chose to do so anyway, they are adults and they are entitled to make that decision. If however, they get screwed over like others in the past have, then they have nobody else to blame but themselves. :D

Oh, and before you get done patting yourself on the back, I find it interesting that both you and "your brother" both leave almost the exact same feedback too:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... =-1&de=off

You guys sure do have a lot in common! I am "very pleased" to see that.

Oh and last thing before I go, your brother that you are claiming to have gone to UWM with had this email address [email protected] that I found Here and it is in fact registered on Ebay, however it is not registered under the umwpipes ID that you are claiming that it is.  Going to ebay and typing in the email address that I found for his real brother that attended UMW which is [email protected] and going here:

eBay listings

Doing so you will get a message from Ebay that states, "   
The email address [email protected] is used by a valid eBay member with a feedback score of 12 (83.3% positive). We have not found a transaction between you and this member in the last 60 days. For privacy purposes, it is eBay's policy that User IDs are not revealed to members who are not involved in current or recent transactions with each other. "

Here is a picture of what I am talking about:

Now, when you look at umwpipes feedback, you will see that he still has a feedback score of 100%:

Which clearly means that they cannot be one in the same person becuase the feedback scores do not match at all.  So using this very statement that you posted earlier in the thread:

jpipes wrote:
And a good guess it was! We both grew up in Wisconsin (as did my other two brothers, 4 of us total) and we both went to UW Milwaukee. I moved to CA many years ago and two of my brothers followed suit not long ago. One is in Grad School and the other is a professional in SF as well. He created his ebay account when still at UWM and never got around to changing it.*

It is plainly obvious that I just caught you in another lie and this one clearly points to the fact your brother did not bid on your auctions with his own ID becuase the ID that you are claiming to have been used by your brother does not match up to his previous umw email address. :roll: NEXT...

** Banned **

Post Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:21 am 

I fail to see any value in anything you have shown by your detective work. You have entirely lost me. What I can see is that you are clearly a pyschopath and a lunatic and I think your stalking is repugnant and vile. Get over yourself.

<original comments removed>

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 5 of 612, 3, 4, 56