bclarkie failing to show jpipes is a criminal mastermind...
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 4 of 51, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:18 pm 
 

Sea-to-sky-games wrote:
BClarkie seems like one's proverbial big brother. You love it when he makes fun of other people and then have a beer with him afterwords. Heck, half the time you join in on the fun.


I must have missed the point in this thread where I made fun of anyone. Can you point out to me as I am very curious. I have done nothing except point out the facts no more no less.  I haven't even stooped to Mr Pipes level and start hurling personal insults at him.

So now can we please get back on target and see who still wants to buy Minis from jpipes?


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche


Last edited by bclarkie on Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  


** Banned **

Posts: 148
Joined: Dec 02, 2005
Last Visit: Jan 26, 2007
Location: San Francisco, CA

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:18 pm 
 

Trying to get back on topic now. Who still wants to buy miniatures from jpipes?


Probably any one of the 10 or so folks who contacted me offline and with whom I am working out deals with right now. Shall I give you their names and numbers so you can hold their hands while they deal with such a criminal mastermind such as myself?

bombadil's quip about you not winning this debate is the truest, most fact-based comment I've read on this board.


Well, then he has met his match as I will *not* back off from defending myself or using this forum or any other to sell my items, buy things I need, and discuss topics related to my interests. I will not be dragged down by a simple mistake for which I have apologized for by someone with an axe to grind. Keep trying as it's clearly having no impact on those interested in buying from me right now, nor in making me "go away" as you suggested earlier.

 WWW  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:21 pm 
 

jpipes wrote:Probably any one of the 10 or so folks who contacted me offline and with whom I am working out deals with right now. Shall I give you their names and numbers so you can hold their hands while they deal with such a criminal mastermind such as myself?


How about having them post here now?  I am not taking your lying ass word for it.  I'll take theirs thank you very much.


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche


Last edited by bclarkie on Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  


** Banned **

Posts: 148
Joined: Dec 02, 2005
Last Visit: Jan 26, 2007
Location: San Francisco, CA

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:21 pm 
 

I have done nothing except point out the facts no more no less.  I haven't even stooped to Mr Pipes level and start hurling personal insults at him.


Really?? Look who likes to lie now! Your very first posting was a made up suggestion of what you thought might have occured between a private buyer and seller regarding a transaction that took place months ago. You had ZERO basis for commenting on that transaction specifically yet you provided supposed details of what took place. How was that factual no more or less like you state????

I would also suggest that it's a personal insult to suggest that someone is not worth dealing with, not trustworthy, not honest, and shouldn't be a member of this forum. Therefore, you personally insulted me plenty which is why I have and will continue to fight you whenever you do.

 WWW  


** Banned **

Posts: 148
Joined: Dec 02, 2005
Last Visit: Jan 26, 2007
Location: San Francisco, CA

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:23 pm 
 

how about having them post here now?  I am not taking your lying ass word for it.  I'll take theirs thank you very much.


You must be getting weak from trying to battle on this. I thought you said earlier it was a terrible and wrong thing to post names without their permission on a public forum. Which is it?? Feeling confused about what you think?? Make up your mind.

I will let those in the process of buying minis from me post when and if they see fit. I am sure they will all enjoy the minis when they receive them.


Last edited by jpipes on Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 WWW  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 760
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Last Visit: Apr 28, 2021
Location: Dallas, TX

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:29 pm 
 

I must have missed the point in this thread where I made fun of anyone. Can you point out to me as I am very curious. I have done nothing except point out the facts no more no less.  I haven't even stooped to Mr Pipes level and start hurling personal insults at him.


The analogy was just that.. an analogy. Making "fun" of people on boards was also meant to characterize attacks on other members who don't share your views or, in this case, a perception of facts.

In this thread, it has primarily stayed on the perception of facts but there are countless posts authored by you making fun of others: "this seller has no idea of what 'rare' is" "what a stupid asking price" "he has no idea of what he's talking about in his item description" et al... and that's just in one thread. Hence my analogy -- based on my perceptions -- which of course, others are free to rebutt.

No one needs to come to jpipes defense, but if there ever was "forcing one's views on others" this has got to be the classic case.

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:35 pm 
 

jpipes wrote:
Really?? Look who likes to lie now! Your very first posting was a made up suggestion of what you thought might have occured between a private buyer and seller regarding a transaction that took place months ago. You had ZERO basis for commenting on that transaction specifically yet you provided supposed details of what took place. How was that factual no more or less like you state???? .


Dude , you are so lost its not even funny. :D  My sarcastic remark wasn't anything other than alluding to your previous shilling activity. I was well aware that your transaction did not take place on Ebay. Let me prove you wrong yet again:

viewtopic.php?p=69424&highlight=garde#69424

See that post right was about you  , so I knew [b]exactly what happened.  right there in writing for everyone too see.

jpipes wrote:I would also suggest that it's a personal insult to suggest that someone is not worth dealing with, not trustworthy, not honest, and shouldn't be a member of this forum. Therefore, you personally insulted me plenty which is why I have and will continue to fight you whenever you do.


Once again, posting the facts is not an insult. My point once again was to educate everyone here as to who you really are. If they see my posts and still want to risk dealing with some one of your sort, then they have no one but themselves to blame if it goes to to shit like others have already dealt with.


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:39 pm 
 

jpipes wrote:
You must be getting weak from trying to battle on this. I thought you said earlier it was a terrible and wrong thing to post names without their permission on a public forum. Which is it?? Feeling confused about what you think?? Make up your mind.

I will let those in the process of buying minis from me post when and if they see fit. I am sure they will all enjoy the minis when they receive them.


Did you even read what I wrote??? Once again you didn't.  Once again, I said for anyone who deals with you know and feels the need to defend their dealings with can feel free to do so on their own.  I am not going to take your word for it that i.e,

jpipes wrote: "Probably any one of the 10 or so folks who contacted me offline and with whom I am working out deals with right now".


Lets just see how many people are still interested in dealing with you now they they can see who you really are.


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


** Banned **

Posts: 148
Joined: Dec 02, 2005
Last Visit: Jan 26, 2007
Location: San Francisco, CA

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:44 pm 
 

Dude , you are so lost its not even funny.   My sarcastic remark wasn't anything other than alluding to your previous shilling activity.


But wait! I thought you said EVERYTHING you posted was *factual* and none of it was a personal attack. By your very admission then that was a lie as your very first comment was in every sense of the word a personal attack, in addition to being untrue.

Lets just see how many people are still interested in dealing with you now they they can see who you really are.


So far no one seems to be disinterested based on my email discussions regarding my minis, sorry to say.


Last edited by jpipes on Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 WWW  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:44 pm 
 

Sea-to-sky-games wrote:
The analogy was just that.. an analogy. Making "fun" of people on boards was also meant to characterize attacks on other members who don't share your views or, in this case, a perception of facts.

In this thread, it has primarily stayed on the perception of facts but there are countless posts authored by you making fun of others: "this seller has no idea of what 'rare' is" "what a stupid asking price" "he has no idea of what he's talking about in his item description" et al... and that's just in one thread. Hence my analogy -- based on my perceptions -- which of course, others are free to rebutt.


Dude have you even read any of the other thread on this forum with the exception of the ones that you wrote in?  Its pretty obvious that you haven't as if you think that I am the only one who derides peoples buying/selling tactics you are sorely mistaken. Almost everyone on this forum has done so and in a lot of circumstances are almost always spot on in.  It seems to me that a majority of posts here are pretty much in line with everyone elses, so it seems to me that I fit in here just fine.


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 760
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Last Visit: Apr 28, 2021
Location: Dallas, TX

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:44 pm 
 

then they have no one but themselves to blame if it goes to to shit like others have already dealt with.


I'll let you guys have at it for a while, but a shill bid results in someone paying more than they otherwise would.. but still below the maximum of what they were willing to pay. As "bad" as that may be, "goes to shit" seems like a very exaggerated term to use for "overpaying". It seems only reasonable that one should withhold such a characterization for when people actually get ripped off (don't get an item) or some other major defect to the item they actually do get.

Your public service announcement has brought to light facts surrounding some past issues with jpipes.. they are plain for all to see. How people interpret them is entirely up to them... there's no right or wrong answer.  Scaring people off by using hyperbolic language seems to be going overboard.


Last edited by Sea-to-sky-games on Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:45 pm 
 

jpipes wrote:
But wait! I thought you said EVERYTHING you posted was *factual* and none of it was a personal attack. By your very admission then that was a lie as your very first comment was in every sense of the word a personal attack, in addition to being untrue.


Ummmm your shilling in the past is a *fact*....


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:47 pm 
 

jpipes wrote:
So far no one seems to be disinterested based on my email discussions regarding my minis, sorry to say.


Good for you.  :D  Based on your previous lies though, lets just say that I would not be surprised to see that it wasn;t really the case...


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


** Banned **

Posts: 148
Joined: Dec 02, 2005
Last Visit: Jan 26, 2007
Location: San Francisco, CA

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:48 pm 
 

Yes, and just so late comers are fully aware, those "past issues" are:

-Allowed a family member to bid in my own auctions. Some items he won and some he didn't. Stopped when began to realize this was a poor judgement and against ebay rules. Never done since.

-Had a diagreement about shipping for a collection a buyer received 100% in full, I in haste posted an angry email about it when in fact I should have just eaten the overcost, but the buyer received what they paid for in full, safe, and was otherwise fine with the purchase. No one was ripped off but ME which is the ironic thing.

-a recent poster (aia) mentioned not hearing from me for a long time on a deal for a single book. I am willing to resolve and am working on now.

No other issues I am aware of.


Last edited by jpipes on Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 WWW  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 760
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Last Visit: Apr 28, 2021
Location: Dallas, TX

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:48 pm 
 

Its pretty obvious that you haven't as if you think that I am the only one who derides peoples buying/selling tactics you are sorely mistaken... It seems to me that a majority of posts here are pretty much in line with everyone elses, so it seems to me that I fit in here just fine.


My observation was only that you are by far the most adept at it. Nothing more, nothing less.

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:50 pm 
 

jpipes wrote:Yes, and just so late comers are fully aware, those "past issues" are:

-Allowed a family member to bid in my own auctions. Some items he won and some he didn't. Stopped when began to realize this was a poor judgement and against ebay rules. Never done since.

-Had a diagreement about shipping for a collection a buyer received 100% in full, I in haste posted an angry email about it when in fact I should have just eaten the overcost, but the buyer received what they paid for in full, safe, and was otherwise fine with the purchase. No one was ripped off but ME which is the ironic thing.

-a recent poster (aia) mentioned not hearing from me for a long time on a deal for a single book. I am willing to resolve and am working on now.

No other issues I am aware of.


Hmm, seems to be more than one issue there quite contrary to what you previously mentioned several times in this thread.  I wonder how many other issues there are out there that no one else is aware of?


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


** Banned **

Posts: 148
Joined: Dec 02, 2005
Last Visit: Jan 26, 2007
Location: San Francisco, CA

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:52 pm 
 

Based on your previous lies though


I'm not aware of any lies I have posted on previously. Interestingly, it is you that has lied by suggesting I was some sort of matermind behind a scheme to defraud buyers. You also lied when you said you haven't attacked me or posted anything save for 100% facts. You first post was a sarcastic made up comment. It was not only entirely NOT factual but it was also a personal attack.

 WWW  


** Banned **

Posts: 148
Joined: Dec 02, 2005
Last Visit: Jan 26, 2007
Location: San Francisco, CA

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:53 pm 
 

Hmm, seems to be more than one issue there quite contrary to what you previously mentioned several times in this thread.  I wonder how many other issues there are out there that no one else is aware of?


Well, in my book I would list ONE of those items as a the REAL and only issue, but to be entirely fair and detailed I listed anything you could possibly allude to. The other two items are NON issues and NOT examples of actual wrong doing, but if you can point to them as being so, have at it chief. Whatever takes time away from the rest of your day today, tomorrow, this week, this weekend, next week, next month and so on.

 WWW  

User avatar

Verbose Collector
Valuation Board

Posts: 1934
Joined: Nov 16, 2002
Last Visit: May 17, 2021
Location: Ohio, The land without sun

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:54 pm 
 

Arghhhh!

Exits hastily...

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:56 pm 
 

jpipes wrote:
I'm not aware of any lies I have posted on previously. Interestingly, it is you that has lied by suggesting I was some sort of matermind behind a scheme to defraud buyers. You also lied when you said you haven't attacked me or posted anything save for 100% facts. You first post was a sarcastic made up comment. It was not only entirely NOT factual but it was also a personal attack.



Lies, oh, how about you first claiming to have only shilled one of your auctions and then all of a sudden it was 8.  How about you saying that you only has one issue with anyone and now it has suddenly multiplied to 3.  Hmmm lies seem to be abound. :roll:

Where are your facts my friend that prove contrary to what I have posted here.  I have listed mounds and mounds of evidence indicating proven shilling, lying and deals that have gone bad for people who have dealt with you in the past.  The only thing that you have done to refute my evidence is to simply say that I am wrong. How about you post something of substance that prves me wrong. "I didn't do it" and "I did do it, but I was sorry I did it" does not float as facts. So how about it?


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  
PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 4 of 51, 2, 3, 4, 5