bclarkie failing to show jpipes is a criminal mastermind...
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 3 of 612, 3, 456
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:13 pm 

jpipes wrote:Claims are exactly what they are. Nothing more. I apologized for what I did in poor judgement, end of story. As I have said, for every message you attack me in, I will reply to defend myself. This will go on for a long, long, long time if you plan to continue to attack me.

Well, I hope that you start doing a much better job of defending yourself than you have done so far.  The only defense that you have offered so far other than blatant lies is, "I said that I awas sorry".   Your apology is pretty hollow just based on how you react to being busted back then and how you are handling being busted now.  You say that I haven't posted proof, but I just did, clear for everyone to see.  People around here are smart enough to realize what the facts are, and they plainly speak for themselves, depite your hollow denials.  Your claim of a 99% feedback is as hollow as you lying defense.  One of the most reviled sellers from Ebay on this site has a current feedback rating of over 99%.  A feedback rating of 99% and $0.99 will buy you a cup of coffe at McDonalds.  I ma also still waiting for all of your defenders that you mentioned ealier in this thread have yet to come to your rescue, because of my supposedly unwarranted persecution of you.   Keep posting away though, you are looking better and better as we go. :D

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

** Banned **

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:21 pm 

Like I said, I will continue to defend myself and buy and sell here as I see fit. If you don't want to buy or sell from me, don't. If you continue to attack me, I will continue to defend myself. Oh, and I am sure that no one else is posting here because no one else is reading it because I am sure no one really cares. Certainly not enough to drill through dozens of pointless messages back and forth about something that occured once ages ago. Get over yourself and move on.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:27 pm 

I forgot to mention that I find it fascinating that both you and "your brother" share a lot more than the same interests. Strangely enough, iyou seem to also only do Ebay at the exact same times as well as it doesn't appear that your brother has bought or bid on anything else from anyone since you were busted for shilling:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... d=uwmpipes

It must be another one of those weird coincidences that keep cropping up. Damn, I hate it when that happens...

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:32 pm 

Oh  and its also kind fo funny that you claim that you only shilled your auctions once and aside from the 2 times that I alread listed, just looking at umwpipes' feedback shows at least two other times. :lol:

** Banned **

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:35 pm 

No, the strange thing would be, if I was the criminal shill bidding mastermind you claim I am with the huge and long history of "a lot" of cases where I screwed people over, wouldn't there be a lot more bids by him since?? Actually, what I stated makes perfect sense in fact. He stopped bidding on my auctions at the time and since because it was rightly pointed out it was a poor choice to allow him to. What or when or how he was bid since I don't know or care. He's in grad school right now and likely isn't buying or bidding on anything, but regardless it has no bearing on anything, certainly not me selling things here.

Oh, and one more thing Sherlock. If I so truly wanted to screw people over by shilling them to no end, and if I continued to want to do so, why wouldn't I post everything I had for sale on ebay and pump all the prices up?? Your suggestions make zero sense and don't add up at all. What you point to is nothing more than a case of poor judgement that occured on a limited basis awhile ago. There is nothing ongoing or overt or mastermind about it.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:39 pm 

jpipes wrote:He's in grad school right now

Madison or Milwaukee?

Let mirth prevail!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:40 pm 

jpipes wrote:No, the strange thing would be, if I was the criminal shill bidding mastermind you claim I am with the huge and long history of "a lot" of cases where I screwed people over, wouldn't there be a lot more bids by him since?? Actually, what I stated makes perfect sense in fact. He stopped bidding on my auctions at the time and since because it was rightly pointed out it was a poor choice to allow him to. What or when or how he was bid since I don't know or care. He's in grad school right now and likely isn't buying or bidding on anything, but regardless it has no bearing on anything, certainly not me selling things here.

Oh, and one more thing Sherlock. If I so truly wanted to screw people over by shilling them to no end, and if I continued to want to do so, why wouldn't I post everything I had for sale on ebay and pump all the prices up?? Your suggestions make zero sense and don't add up at all. What you point to is nothing more than a case of poor judgement that occured on a limited basis awhile ago. There is nothing ongoing or overt or mastermind about it.

Okay and here is more:

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 5650854175

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 5650863872

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 5654807255

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 5654809169

That was just from your January of 2006 feedback.  Should I continue?

** Banned **

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:41 pm 

Neither. Given the attempt by some to attack me here I don't have any great desire to post personal details about members of my family here, but suffice to say He's in the UC system.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:43 pm 

Just a guess, based on the handle "uwmpipes".

Let mirth prevail!

** Banned **

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:44 pm 

That was just from your January of 2006 feedback.  Should I continue?

Please do. I have zero to hide. Like I said, he no longer bids on my auctions as it was pointed out it was a poor choice to allow him to.

You might be interested to know my father is on ebay as well, he runs a massive stamp store and buys and sells huge collections of stamps. But wait... I bought and sold stamps on ebay too. OH MY GOD. It's all one big shill bidding masterplan to control the sale of $20 items on ebay!!

** Banned **

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:48 pm 

Just a guess, based on the handle "uwmpipes".

And a good guess it was! We both grew up in Wisconsin (as did my other two brothers, 4 of us total) and we both went to UW Milwaukee. I moved to CA many years ago and two of my brothers followed suit not long ago. One is in Grad School and the other is a professional in SF as well. He created his ebay account when still at UWM and never got around to changing it.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:51 pm 

jpipes wrote:
Please do. I have zero to hide. Like I said, he no longer bids on my auctions as it was pointed out it was a poor choice to allow him to.

You might be interested to know my father is on ebay as well, he runs a massive stamp store and buys and sells huge collections of stamps. But wait... I bought and sold stamps on ebay too. OH MY GOD. It's all one big shill bidding masterplan to control the sale of $20 items on ebay!!

Well lets see you seem to wavering then. Just above you "challenged" me to prove that you shilled your auctions more than the two times that I posted back in May in the Silliest price thread.  You said that both here:

jpipes wrote:
The only problem is there is no "truth" to "my history" so I don't know what you are talking about. If you want to talk about "my history" that would entail providing details about *all* my transactions, good and bad, and looking at them all in total. As is, for some unknown reason you seem obsessed with the *ONE* transaction that was in poor judgement on my behalf and interestingly enough which didn't involve you at all and which no one was actually hurt on. It occured on ebay many months ago and I have already apologized to the members of this forum regarding it. It has zero impact on my actions here or the dozens and dozens of transactions that I have completed through this site.

and here:

jpipes wrote: If you have "a lot more" examples of specific cases where I defrauded a buyer or somehow did something to infringe or rip off someone, POST IT. Post each and every example or shut up about it. The fact is you have no such examples, only a few scattered random bids by a family member of mine.

It seems to me that I have now done so. Now that I am proving it, your response is, "Well that was then".  I will admit though that this is getting boring catching you in loads and loads of lies and continuing to do so is kind of beating a dead horse.  I will however continue if you insist.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:57 pm 

I said and continue to say that there was one instance of wrong doing on ebay which was rightfully discussed at the time and that there are no instances of people being defrauded or shilled. I stand by that then and now, but have repeatedly stated my brother bidding on my auctions was not in my best interest or anyone elses. If you want to read into my claims, do so. Again, I have nothing to hide and nothing to prevent me from buying and selling here and on ebay.

above you "challenged" me to prove that you shilled your auctions more than the two times

Correct, and you have not proven a single instance. What you *have* shown is a record of a family member bidding on my auctions which was and continues to be an example of a poor choice and bad judgement, and one for which I apologized for in public. But it was not then nor is it now an example of a shill bidding scam being pulled on members of the Acaeum or anyplace else which is what you are claiming.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:08 pm 

jpipes wrote:I said and continue to say that there was one instance of wrong doing on ebay which was rightfully discussed at the time and that there are no instances of people being defrauded or shilled. I stand by that then and now, but have repeatedly stated my brother bidding on my auctions was not in my best interest or anyone elses. If you want to read into my claims, do so. Again, I have nothing to hide and nothing to prevent me from buying and selling here and on ebay.

You certainly have a strange sense of what "one time" is.  Proven shilling at tleast 8 times and then there was the link I pprovided earlier in this thread where you decided to create a thread to flame a memeber here, because you tried to pork them on the shipping costs of an auction that you ran.  Then there is the Aia thing. I don't know about you, but that adds up to more than *one* no matter how you try and slice it.  You also neglect to mention that the minute that you stopped selling things in an auction format on Ebay after your reinstatement, that your brother stopped bidding on anyone's auctions, your or anyone elses for that matter.  Additionally, in case you needed an update on Ebay policy on shilling, having your brother bid on your auctions regardless of intent is shilling:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/sel ... dding.html

jpipes wrote:Correct, and you have not proven a single instance. What you *have* shown is a record of a family member bidding on my auctions which was and continues to be an example of a poor choice and bad judgement, and one for which I apologized for in public. But it was not then nor is it now an example of a shill bidding scam being pulled on members of the Acaeum or anyplace else which is what you are claiming.

You are right, I haven't proven a single instance,  I have proven multiple instances where you have attempted to screw over both people on Ebay and on this forum.  I am not the one insisting that you don't post on this forum, you are the one who is trying to tell me where I can and can't post.  If you need clarification on that fact perhaps you should read your own posts above.  the fact of the matter is that I have exposed you for as both a liar and a shill and that was my whole intention in thsi thread.  Now its all there for everyone, both new and old to see for themselves.  You can bury your head in the sand and keep saying that its not the case, but quite clearly it is.  the only thing that you have succeeded in doing by acting like you did nothing wrong is to continue to make yourself look worse and worse.

Last edited by bclarkie on Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:10 pm 

jpipes wrote:
And a good guess it was! We both grew up in Wisconsin (as did my other two brothers, 4 of us total) and we both went to UW Milwaukee.

I'm from central WI.  Just went back last month for the first time in a couple of years.  It was a nice visit.  Not cold enough, though.  I kind of miss the -50 degree windchill.

Let mirth prevail!

** Banned **

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:27 pm 

Proven shilling at tleast 8 times

No, you proved no such thing. They were legit bids by a family member and although in poor judgement and since entirely apologized for and never to occur again, you claim I was out to defraud buyers which I most certainly was not. Therefore you have proven nothing. The "aia thing" has nothing to do with ebay as it is an example of someone buying something here and having a question about shipping, nothing more. Your numbers are incorrect and your data doesn't support anything other than a personal attack on me.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:35 pm 

jpipes wrote:
No, you proved no such thing. They were legit bids by a family member and although in poor judgement and since entirely apologized for and never to occur again, you claim I was out to defraud buyers which I most certainly was not. Therefore you have proven nothing. The "aia thing" has nothing to do with ebay as it is an example of someone buying something here and having a question about shipping, nothing more. Your numbers are incorrect and your data doesn't support anything other than a personal attack on me.

Like I said before, just because you keep insisting that it isn't so, doesn't mean that it is not really the case.   It is quite apparent to myself and I would imagine most others though that we have clearly different views on what honesty is.  Keep telling yourself though that you are okay, it will make it better. :roll:

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:37 pm 

Pipes, just so you know, the "family member bidding" story has popped up here a few times before in defense of shill allegations.

Let mirth prevail!

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 3 of 612, 3, 456