bclarkie failing to show jpipes is a criminal mastermind...
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 2 of 51, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author


** Banned **

Posts: 148
Joined: Dec 02, 2005
Last Visit: Jan 26, 2007
Location: San Francisco, CA

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:23 pm 
 

I am sorry, unless its me, but posting the truth about one previous actions is not a personal attack.


I see, so your point is that you will rehash one isolated and minor error in judgement that was itself publically apologized for, and you will do so over and over in every post I make? What sense does that make and what relation does that have in any way to this thread here about miniatures? None.

 WWW  


** Banned **

Posts: 148
Joined: Dec 02, 2005
Last Visit: Jan 26, 2007
Location: San Francisco, CA

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:27 pm 
 

And how many of those transactions took place before people knew that you were busted for shilling and how many of those people did business with you after they found out?  


Given the huge response I've received to my postings about my Ral Partha collection I would say no one seems to hold anything against me, nor should they. It was an isolated and entirely innocent error in judgement for which I admitted wrong doing and apologized for on the forum. Even before that I conducted numerous transactions with many big names here and none have ever had an issues at all that I am aware of.

Also, listing people that you have dealt with privately without their okay is in extremely bad taste to say the least. If they feel the need to defend you, thay are quite capable of doing so on their own.


And I said as much in my post but I see no real harm seeing as though all I am doing is defending myself against your attacks.

 WWW  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:27 pm 
 

jpipes wrote: What sense does that make and what relation does that have in any way to this thread here about miniatures? None.


Well, lets see. Are you not trying to sell off at least some of these miniatures?  On top of that, someone who you have dealt with previously posted a complaint in this thread about a previous dealing with you and was met with a, "Lets take this thing in private".

I'd say its very pertintent to this thread...


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:33 pm 
 

jpipes wrote:Given the huge response I've received to my postings about my Ral Partha collection I would say no one seems to hold anything against me, nor should they. It was an isolated and entirely innocent error in judgement for which I admitted wrong doing and apologized for on the forum. Even before that I conducted numerous transactions with many big names here and none have ever had an issues at all that I am aware of. .


Well considering the fact that before you posted this thread and the other one the other day, you haven't made a post on this forum since June of 2006.  Its entirely possible that people have forgotten or that they weren't even around at that point.


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


** Banned **

Posts: 148
Joined: Dec 02, 2005
Last Visit: Jan 26, 2007
Location: San Francisco, CA

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:35 pm 
 

someone who you have dealt with previously posted a complaint in this thread about a previous dealing with you and was met with a, "Lets take this thing in private".


I didn't take that posting to be a complaint, it was a request for personal contact for which I quickly responded. I haven't heard from said person in months and didn't feel it would add to the current discussion to post details here but wanted entirely to resolve whatever the persons concerns were, therefore I requested an offline message. Seems logical to me.

I still see no relation to a minor past mistake on ebay to discussions here about Ral Partha want lists, but go ahead and keep stretching to continue your personal attack.

 WWW  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:36 pm 
 

jpipes wrote:
I didn't take that posting to be a complaint, it was a request for personal contact for which I quickly responded. I haven't heard from said person in months and didn't feel it would add to the current discussion to post details here but wanted entirely to resolve whatever the persons concerns were, therefore I requested an offline message. Seems logical to me.

I still see no relation to a minor past mistake on ebay to discussions here about Ral Partha want lists, but go ahead and keep stretching to continue your personal attack.


Well, I know what the complaint is...


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


** Banned **

Posts: 148
Joined: Dec 02, 2005
Last Visit: Jan 26, 2007
Location: San Francisco, CA

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:49 pm 
 

Well, I know what the complaint is...


You do? By your original post to this thread I don't think you know at all. The original concern (not complaint) was about a shipping charge and an element regarding condition. Wow, I bet that's never taken place here between buyers and sellers. A major crime ring is about to be exposed by none other than bclarkie! Both issues aia has are entirely legit but I have been and continue to be entirely willing to discuss and resolve them in private.

 WWW  


Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3795
Joined: Feb 23, 2005
Last Visit: Apr 15, 2021

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:57 pm 
 

Dudes, this is a real downer.

And pipes, you're not going to win this discussion/debate/argument.


Let mirth prevail!

  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 760
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Last Visit: Apr 28, 2021
Location: Dallas, TX

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:02 pm 
 

A major crime ring is about to be exposed by none other than bclarkie!


Seriously. Everyone knows my secret operation to re-shrink miniature boxsets and fake signatures has made me the kingpin of the rpg underworld.

  


** Banned **

Posts: 148
Joined: Dec 02, 2005
Last Visit: Jan 26, 2007
Location: San Francisco, CA

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:02 pm 
 

And pipes, you're not going to win this discussion/debate/argument.


Win? I don't consider defending myself against personal attacks or setting the record straight regarding my conduct offline a matter of winning. It is indeed a downer but as soon as he stops attacking me or my personal record in unrelated postings I will stop replying in my own defense.

 WWW  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:03 pm 
 

jpipes wrote:
You do? By your original post to this thread I don't think you know at all. The original concern (not complaint) was about a shipping charge and an element regarding condition. Wow, I bet that's never taken place here between buyers and sellers. A major crime ring is about to be exposed by none other than bclarkie! Both issues aia has are entirely legit but I have been and continue to be entirely willing to discuss and resolve them in private.


You are neglecting to mention that it happened over 6 months ago.  It seems that you are only willing to address it now that you have more stuff you want to sell.  Kind of convienent  wouldn't you say.  

It also makes one wonder what happens this time around if someone is dissatisfied with your "service".  Perhaps it will be another 6 months or even longer when the next time you honor us with your presence here because you have more stuff to try and offload. Then, maybe if they are willing to bring it up here in the public forum will you again be willing to take care of it, maybe.  It is pretty obvious that you want to avoid the Ebay route because we all know what happens whenever you aren't getting the prices that you think that you should be getting.....


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


** Banned **

Posts: 148
Joined: Dec 02, 2005
Last Visit: Jan 26, 2007
Location: San Francisco, CA

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:15 pm 
 

You are neglecting to mention that it happened over 6 months ago.  It seems that you are only willing to address it now that you have more stuff you want to sell.  Kind of convienent  wouldn't you say.  


No, I am not neglecting to mention anything. I contacted the buyer ages ago and don't recall ever hearing back. I have been offline for months so of course it would only be brought up again since I just posted this week for the first time in a long time. And, no, I would say the notion is pretty INconvienent, actually. What do you see as being convienent about it. Either way, as I have stated, I am more than willing to assist this person in their concern and resolve. Considering the number of items I have sold here and the number of satisfied buyers I am not in any way worried, but I will continue to defend myself against your comments either way.

It also makes one wonder what happens this time around if someone is dissatisfied with your "service".  Perhaps it will be another 6 months or even longer when the next time you honor us with your presence here because you have more stuff to try and offload.


If you have concerns about my service or goods, don't buy them. Simple as that. You've made whatever weak point you had to make, now be done with it and move on. No need to continue to debate this matter here, those that are not moved by your personal attacks will continue to purchase or sell with me as needed, and those that aren't, won't. Move on.

 WWW  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:25 pm 
 

jpipes wrote:
If you have concerns about my service or goods, don't buy them. Simple as that. You've made whatever weak point you had to make, now be done with it and move on. No need to continue to debate this matter here, those that are not moved by your personal attacks will continue to purchase or sell with me as needed, and those that aren't, won't. Move on.


Once again, me stating the truth about your history is not a personal attack.  I know that is not what suits your agenda here, but that doesn't it make it the truth.  Sorry.

Believe me, I will not be buying from you, ever, so there is no need to tell me not to.  I will however, post wherever I feel the need to post, regardless of what you think.  If Foulfoot thinks that I am out of line, its his board and he will be the one to tell me as much, not you.  

As far as me moving on, as long as you are trying to solicit folks on this board to buy your stuff, I will continue to educate them about who they are dealing with.  if you have a problem with that, then perhaps you are the one who might want to "move on".


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


** Banned **

Posts: 148
Joined: Dec 02, 2005
Last Visit: Jan 26, 2007
Location: San Francisco, CA

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:40 pm 
 

Once again, me stating the truth about your history is not a personal attack.  I know that is not what suits your agenda here, but that doesn't it make it the truth.  Sorry.


The only problem is there is no "truth" to "my history" so I don't know what you are talking about. If you want to talk about "my history" that would entail providing details about *all* my transactions, good and bad, and looking at them all in total. As is, for some unknown reason you seem obsessed with the *ONE* transaction that was in poor judgement on my behalf and interestingly enough which didn't involve you at all and which no one was actually hurt on. It occured on ebay many months ago and I have already apologized to the members of this forum regarding it. It has zero impact on my actions here or the dozens and dozens of transactions that I have completed through this site.

Believe me, I will not be buying from you, ever, so there is no need to tell me not to.  


Good.

I will however, post wherever I feel the need to post, regardless of what you think.  If Foulfoot thinks that I am out of line, its his board and he will be the one to tell me as much, not you.


And regardless of what you think I will continue to defend myself and will not be pushed away from posting here or from selling my goods if and when I feel like doing so. Each and everytime you post anything regarding me that is unwarrented or unjustified or uncalled for I will reply to defend mysef in kind.

As far as me moving on, as long as you are trying to solicit folks on this board to buy your stuff, I will continue to educate them about who they are dealing with.  if you have a problem with that, then perhaps you are the one who might want to "move on".


Sorry, I won't be moving on anytime soon. I have lots of stuff to offer from a large collection and many people here that are a pleasure to deal with. I will continue to post and if you continue to attack me I will continue to defend myself. If you plan to educate anyone, be sure to provide a full education regarding all my transactions and not just the only one that was ill thought out. Oh and did I mention for which I already apologized to the forum for?

 WWW  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:54 pm 
 

jpipes wrote:The only problem is there is no "truth" to "my history" so I don't know what you are talking about. If you want to talk about "my history" that would entail providing details about *all* my transactions, good and bad, and looking at them all in total. As is, for some unknown reason you seem obsessed with the *ONE* transaction that was in poor judgement on my behalf and interestingly enough which didn't involve you at all and which no one was actually hurt on. It occured on ebay many months ago and I have already apologized to the members of this forum regarding it. It has zero impact on my actions here or the dozens and dozens of transactions that I have completed through this site.  


One??? That right there is a lie in itself.  It was several transactions that you used your "brothers" ID to bid on your own auctions. Lets see aside from the shilling that I busted you for there is always this too:

viewtopic.php?t=3374&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

but going back to the shilling that you got busted for, assuming that is what you are alluding to in your post, your "brother" was bidding on almost all of your auctions. Here is alink to where I busted you for shilling:

viewtopic.php?t=3588&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=325

Notice there that are two links to specific auctions and I plainly state that there are a lot more. So, caught in a lie again.  This of course was defended by claiming that it was your brother and not you bidding.  :roll:  On top of that, even if it was only one as you are claiming here, which aside from the fact is an outright lie, why is only one acceptable.  Only one maybe acceptable in your eyes, however I would have to say that most folks around here share a much different veiwpoint than that.  Like I said, my claims are true and proven and I will continue to let people knwo exaclty what kind of guy that they are going to be dealing with, when they deal with the likes of you.  The best part is that I haven't even talked about those sweet PMs that you were sending to me when this was all going down. :D


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


** Banned **

Posts: 148
Joined: Dec 02, 2005
Last Visit: Jan 26, 2007
Location: San Francisco, CA

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:06 pm 
 

Hmm, where to start. My brother is a real person, and he has a real interest in some of the things I was and have sold here and on ebay. He bid on them of his own accord, some he won some he didn't. When it was brought up here on Acaeum after much discussion I made a public apology for the poor judgement of allowing a family member to bid on my own auctions. I saw at the time and continue to see now it was a poor choice, but it was not done with mallice nor as a blind attempt to shill bidders. If you don't find that to your liking I don't care, but that is all there is to it. My ebay record stands at over 99% positive with 400+ transactions conducted. That is an excellent record and I have nothing to be upset about therein.



If you have "a lot more" examples of specific cases where I defrauded a buyer or somehow did something to infringe or rip off someone, POST IT. Post each and every example or shut up about it. The fact is you have no such examples, only a few scattered random bids by a family member of mine.



Like I said, my claims are true and proven and I will continue to let people knwo exaclty what kind of guy that they are going to be dealing with




Claims are exactly what they are. Nothing more. I apologized for what I did in poor judgement, end of story. As I have said, for every message you attack me in, I will reply to defend myself. This will go on for a long, long, long time if you plan to continue to attack me.

 WWW  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:13 pm 
 

jpipes wrote:Claims are exactly what they are. Nothing more. I apologized for what I did in poor judgement, end of story. As I have said, for every message you attack me in, I will reply to defend myself. This will go on for a long, long, long time if you plan to continue to attack me.


Well, I hope that you start doing a much better job of defending yourself than you have done so far.  The only defense that you have offered so far other than blatant lies is, "I said that I awas sorry".   Your apology is pretty hollow just based on how you react to being busted back then and how you are handling being busted now.  You say that I haven't posted proof, but I just did, clear for everyone to see.  People around here are smart enough to realize what the facts are, and they plainly speak for themselves, depite your hollow denials.  Your claim of a 99% feedback is as hollow as you lying defense.  One of the most reviled sellers from Ebay on this site has a current feedback rating of over 99%.  A feedback rating of 99% and $0.99 will buy you a cup of coffe at McDonalds.  I ma also still waiting for all of your defenders that you mentioned ealier in this thread have yet to come to your rescue, because of my supposedly unwarranted persecution of you.   Keep posting away though, you are looking better and better as we go. :D


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


** Banned **

Posts: 148
Joined: Dec 02, 2005
Last Visit: Jan 26, 2007
Location: San Francisco, CA

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:21 pm 
 

Like I said, I will continue to defend myself and buy and sell here as I see fit. If you don't want to buy or sell from me, don't. If you continue to attack me, I will continue to defend myself. Oh, and I am sure that no one else is posting here because no one else is reading it because I am sure no one really cares. Certainly not enough to drill through dozens of pointless messages back and forth about something that occured once ages ago. Get over yourself and move on.

 WWW  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:27 pm 
 

I forgot to mention that I find it fascinating that both you and "your brother" share a lot more than the same interests. Strangely enough, iyou seem to also only do Ebay at the exact same times as well as it doesn't appear that your brother has bought or bid on anything else from anyone since you were busted for shilling:



http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... d=uwmpipes





It must be another one of those weird coincidences that keep cropping up. Damn, I hate it when that happens...


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:32 pm 
 

Oh  and its also kind fo funny that you claim that you only shilled your auctions once and aside from the 2 times that I alread listed, just looking at umwpipes' feedback shows at least two other times. :lol:


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  
PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 2 of 51, 2, 3, 4, 5