bclarkie failing to show jpipes is a criminal mastermind...
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 1 of 612, 3456
Author

** Banned **

Post Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:47 pm 

This post was originally about a large collection of RPG minis but devolved into a slug match between two members, namely myself and bclarkie. If you want to read page after page after page of attacks and counter attacks and personal flame wars and all the nice things that go along with such vital fare, please proceed. Otherwise, the content of this original message has been moved to a new thread.

Last edited by jpipes on Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:58 pm 

jpipes wrote:Hello, I have access to many thousands of fantasty related RPG miniatures via a major collection I have come across. If there is something you are searching for I would be more than happy to let you know if I have the item(s) in question.

One thing I don't know for a lot of these miniatures is solid price info so when you tell me what you are looking for you will also have to give me an idea of what you want to pay for it and/or how much it's worth. I'm not looking to make money on this per-say as much as I am looking to help spread out the collection and help fellow collectors. I also don't want to be wildly low-balled and imagine I would find out about out of context prices in time. In any case I leave that aspect up to you. With so many minis I could never know the value of them all.

Anyway, if you are looking for a particular miniature to complete a collection please let me know. Chances are I have access to it from a collection of literally many thousands of figures from nearly every maker before the late 80s/early 90s (most early era stuff). I have a massive collection of Ral Partha in my hands now (posted about that earlier) and access to all other makers over the next few weeks.

Any stuff in package?

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

** Banned **

Post Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:04 pm 

If you mean in the "blister" packs, yes. The stuff I have specifially at home right now is all entirely loose (but extensively documented as to what pack/box/set/group it came from) but the overall collection does include unopened blisters and box sets as well.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:10 pm 

Me again.

You are probably getting sick of me but if you were willing part with any birthright items in blisters or boxes as well as loose ones I am intersted in both.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:16 pm 

Nope, not sick at all. That's why I posted, to help other collectors out. I will let you know what blisters and box sets I have as well. If you want send me an email offline as well.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:22 am 

Future Warriors product line....females and freaks.   :?:

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:45 am 

Thanks for making the offer.

I am looking for the Archives Miniatures (also called RKiiV) for Runequest.
This would be the 800 series of minis. They were numebered 800 though about 830. Specifically:

Num Description
630  Boar Trolls (3)
800  Sredni Vashtar, Serpentine Dragon
801  Gootchy Goop
802  2-Headed Dragon Snail
803  Wind Children (2)
804  Dragonewt Priest (3)
805  Dragonewt with Demi-bird
806  Newtling
807  Snake Mother
808  Cragspider
809  Ironhoof
810  Wyrm, Sea Dragon
811  Harrek and Gunda the Guilty
812  Jar Eel and Beat Pot Aelwrin
813  Delecti with 2 Skeletons
814  Master of Fire
815  Daughters of Darkness (2)
816  The Inhuman King
817  Grazelander Shaman
818  Lamprassae, handmaidens
819  Walktapus
820  Wolfrunners on wolves
821  Sundome Templars (pikemen)
822  Centaurs with Club and Bow
823  Centaurs with Pikes, charging
824  Ironhoof's Bodyguards
825  Nomad Goddesses (826-828)
826  Morning Star
827  Evening Star
828  White Princess and 2 snow pixies
829  Pavis Survivors
830  Tusk Riders

Thanks,
Rick

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:36 am 

hi jason! nice to read you back!
i'd be glad to know why you didnt reply to my mails/messages... i'm still looking for a reply on the purchase i had from you: En Garde

** Banned **

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:55 am 

I don't recall not responding aia, but I'm happy to talk. Why don't you contact me offline and we can discuss.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:16 pm 

aia wrote:hi jason! nice to read you back!
i'd be glad to know why you didnt reply to my mails/messages... i'm still looking for a reply on the purchase i had from you: En Garde

He must have forgot to tell you, that despite the fact that you agreed to his price and paid, his brother wanted it more and so he sold it to him. :roll:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

** Banned **

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:24 pm 

Actually haven't sold anything on ebay in a long time bclarkhole, but if I do again soon I will let you know. If you have something constructive to add, then do so, otherwise what is your point in posting this crap to this thread. Pointless flame attacks for no reason?? This entire issue was well and fully discussed moons ago in another thread in another section.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:34 pm 

jpipes wrote:Actually haven't sold anything on ebay in a long time bclarkhole, but if I do again soon I will let you know. If you have something constructive to add, then do so, otherwise what is your point in posting this crap to this thread. Pointless flame attacks for no reason?? This entire issue was well and fully discussed moons ago in another thread in another section.

I never said that anything took place on Ebay, you might want to read my post again.  That said, your efforts to try and sweep your past transgressions under the rug is not going unnoticed. There are new members of this forum that are not aware of how you work....

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

** Banned **

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:00 pm 

You didn't have to say ebay because that was the only place that was ever pointed out that there was an issue with many moons ago. Ebay didn't seem to think it was a problem though and understood the sitation otherwise my account would never have been allowed back on.

Also, one issue on ebay that was itself entirely legit at the root and for which I admitted entirely wrong doing and apologized for publically does not in any way have anything to do with me posting info here about a miniature collection.

your efforts to try and sweep your past transgressions under the rug is not going unnoticed

There is no effort to sweep anything away, I have admitted wrong doing before and have done so here. You are simply trying to open old wounds because you are an old, worthless man with nothing better to do with your life.

There is no "way that I work" and I have conducted dozens of friendly, excellent transactions with folks here on Acaeum, many of whom have expressed their support and who will also vouch for me. If you are going to continue this personal attack for no reason I will kindly ask the moderators to remove these postings. I will also fight every posting you make against me so anyone that sees them will see my response and know you have a bone to pick and that's it.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:09 pm 

jpipes wrote:you are an old, worthless man with nothing better to do with your life.

Seems a bit harsh, doesn't it.  I believe Brian is younger than me!  Besides that, he was an offensive lineman, wasn't he?  He's already done enough with his life.   :D

Let mirth prevail!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:15 pm 

jpipes wrote:You didn't have to say ebay because that was the only place that was ever pointed out that there was an issue with many moons ago. Ebay didn't seem to think it was a problem though and understood the sitation otherwise my account would never have been allowed back on.

Let me clear this up for you, since you seem to have forgotten about it the last time that I told you.  Ebay gives every shiller a second chance. You are not special nor does it mean that Ebay forgave you.  

jpipes wrote:Also, one issue on ebay that was itself entirely legit at the root and for which I admitted entirely wrong doing and apologized for publically does not in any way have anything to do with me posting info here about a miniature collection.

Apology, you call what you said about it an apology.  That is so bad that its laugable.  As matter of fact your totally defensive response here reiterates how you really feel about the situation

jpipes wrote:There is no effort to sweep anything away, I have admitted wrong doing before and have done so here. You are simply trying to open old wounds because you are an old, worthless man with nothing better to do with your life.

First off I just turned 33, so I don't think I qualify as "old" just yet. Worthless, that is always a matter of opinion but I would say that there are plenty of people both on this forum and at home here that are of an entirely different opinion than yourself.  I also find it hysterical that because that you don't really have much to say of value that you have resorted to personal attacks. :lol:

jpipes wrote:There is no "way that I work" and I have conducted dozens of friendly, excellent transactions with folks here on Acaeum, many of whom have expressed their support and who will also vouch for me. .

Yeah, they are lining up right now. You go ahead and hold your breath and they will start posting any minute now.....

.[/quote]If you are going to continue this personal attack for no reason I will kindly ask the moderators to remove these postings.[/quote]

In case you haven't noticed it, this forum is unmoderated.  The fact that you don't even know that says a lot in itself.  

jpipes wrote:I will also fight every posting you make against me so anyone that sees them will see my response and know you have a bone to pick and that's it.

Is this a weak attempt at trying to scare me off?  You obviously don't hang around here enough, because if you did you would realize how stupid that sounds.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:05 pm 

Apology, you call what you said about it an apology.

Well, I think accepting full responsibility for something and saying you accept fault and admit wrong doing in a public forum pretty much sums up an apology, yes.

As matter of fact your totally defensive response here reiterates how you really feel about the situation

Actually the fact that I then and now openly and pubically apologized for what was entirely my bad judgement at the time shows how I really feel about the situation. You just don't seem to want to acknowledge that fact. Suit yourself. I will continue to defend myself as needed to every post you make about me.

I also find it hysterical that because that you don't really have much to say of value that you have resorted to personal attacks.

Actually your entire posting was a personal attack on me therefore my comments were fully justified in response. Don't take my comments out of context as I wouldn't have said them had you not attacked me in the first place for no reason in an unrelated thread.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:12 pm 

As a matter of public record I have done offline business with dungeondad, grodog, plaag, dbartman, beasterbrook, a2jeff, and many more (off the top of my head) and none had anything but praise for our transactions, be they trades, info, buying, or selling. Forgive me for posting names without contacting users first but I feel very moved to defend myself against this public attack.

** Banned **

Post Posted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:15 pm 

Back on topic - all those who contacted me looking for specific minis, I had a chance to go over the collection in more detail and was pleased to find many of the specific requests being asked for. I will contact you offline regarding which ones I found, etc. keep sending your requests my way as I am happy to help fill your Ral Partha want lists.

Someone also posted a 1985 cataloge from Ral Partha that was available online and boy did that help out nicely. I am finding I have most of the minis in that publication which so far is great!

Next
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 1 of 612, 3456