D20 Collecting
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 48 of 54123 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 525354
Author

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:41 am 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... SS:US:1123

Guido has a Tomb of Abysthor up, starting at $19.99

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:54 am 

Is there a checklist for WotC 3.0 and 3.5 publications somewhere?  I'm looking to fill a few holes in my collection.  Thanks.

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:14 am 

mbassoc2003 wrote:I was up for it, but just couldn't find the funds. Would have loved to have picked it up even if it was just the book at that price. Someone got a great deal, ezpecially if it is actually in its original box with shrink.

i will let you know... gh-gh-gh...  :D

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:18 am 

Sardan wrote:Is there a checklist for WotC 3.0 and 3.5 publications somewhere?  I'm looking to fill a few holes in my collection.  Thanks.

Here's a thread from the Paizo boards. See DaveMage's posts- the first lists the 3.5 stuff, the second 3.0 stuff.

http://paizo.com/paizo/messageboards/community/gaming/dnd/completeListOf35WotCProducts&page=1&source=search#0

A selfless plug now, but I'm selling some 3.x books right now on ebay, amongst other stuff. The listings end on Thursday evening. I'm ericthecleric2009 there!

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:33 am 

FormCritic wrote:
** expired/removed eBay auction **

Guido has a Tomb of Abysthor up, starting at $19.99

Yeah, but Badmike has one ON SALE for $17.00!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWAX:IT

:)

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:27 am 

Sardan wrote:Is there a checklist for WotC 3.0 and 3.5 publications somewhere?  I'm looking to fill a few holes in my collection.  Thanks.

This is from wikipedia and it covers all editions:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Du ... _rulebooks

RPG’s, D&D in particular has had a major influence in my life. It’s bonded me together with life long friends...it’s that bond in life not just as friends, but in our jokes, our mannerisms, and what we find funny. Invincible Overlord

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:47 pm 

benjoshua wrote:

Yeah, but Badmike has one ON SALE for $17.00!

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

:)

That's a great price.  Someone ought to jump on that.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:44 pm 

FormCritic wrote:
That's a great price.  Someone ought to jump on that.

It's got some highlighting, why it's so cheap, but it's a nice reading/play copy.

Mike B.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:40 am 

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

A bargain copy of Raise the Dead, by Necromancer Games.

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:19 am 

...did you know that german 3E books came in box???

** expired/removed eBay auction **

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:46 am 

grodog wrote:This Ptolus book when low too:

I've rarely seen this under $150, given it's original cover price being so high ($120 IIRC?).

With shipping it comes out to just shy of $140.  Pretty good price for a shrink copy, but still "in the band" I'd say.

The RAR with shipping came out to $130.  Considering there is no information about the actual copy of the item other than "like-new", no photos, description, etc, and the seller has 9 feedback.  Seems a little high.

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:24 am 

mbassoc2003 wrote:I was up for it, but just couldn't find the funds. Would have loved to have picked it up even if it was just the book at that price. Someone got a great deal, ezpecially if it is actually in its original box with shrink.

Hey Ian, got it today and it is SW! the only point i dont understand is that you mentioned a box in your previous message... did this book originally come in a box?!?

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:06 am 

As I understand it, the original Ptolus was in a SWed box, and consisted of the book and a big envelope of goodies (CD, Maps, a couple of softcover books, a commic, etc). Might be that I misread something. Maybe someone here with the original Ptolus package can clarify.

Glad you got a bargain. Congrads. I'm dead jealous. :D

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:12 am 

mbassoc2003 wrote:As I understand it, the original Ptolus was in a SWed box, and consisted of the book and a big envelope of goodies (CD, Maps, a couple of softcover books, a commic, etc). Might be that I misread something. Maybe someone here with the original Ptolus package can clarify.

The Ptolus package I purchased came in a sealed box (no shrink).  The core book and Night of Dissolution were shrinkwrapped together in the box.  The maps and CD came in a manila envelope at the back of the book.  No comic.  I guess there could have been different printings with different contents though.

You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:17 am 

Kingofpain89 wrote:
The Ptolus package I purchased came in a sealed box (no shrink).  The core book and Night of Dissolution were shrinkwrapped together in the box.  The maps and CD came in a manila envelope at the back of the book.  No comic.  I guess there could have been different printings with different contents though.

The copy I have the book itself is SW, and the manilla folder is at the back of the book, inside thes shrink.

No idea what the contents of the manilla folder are though, as the book is still wrapped.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:30 pm 

The copy I saw on the shelf was a shrinkwrapped book with another item also wrapped inside the plastic.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:55 pm 

I had the camera out tonight, & just wanted to share a recent modest D20 completion: the Atlas En Route books.

I find Atlas games, while (probably?  arguably?) a notch below the production of Necromancer, and a hair behind the old-school goodness of Goodman, is right at the top of the next group of D20 publishers... these scenerio collections are (for the most part) clever, well-written, & I have enjoyed them :)

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:34 pm 

So, Ptolus crowd...I threw out a bid in the last all-in Ebay.  Didn't win.  Should have went higher, damn the luck, but got sniped at the end.

It looks like it's all that.  And more.  Is it?  Is it really?  I've seen the reviews...  But $200+ is steep money...

Sunrunner44 - has found his personal limit.

PS - I don't know who was just selling all the RPGA 1-7 stuff on Ebay, but I hate him.

PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 48 of 54123 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 525354