non TSR sundry stuff...
Author

Sage Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:20 am 

ciao folks! i would like to list on ebay in the next future these items...

...what price should i think in order to dedice the correct starting price?

tnx a lot and ciaooo

I am the servant of the Secret Maps, Wielder of the flame of Clone!
You cannot quote! The dark spam will not avail you, flame of Udun.
Go back to the Shadow! You... cannot... post!!!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:30 am 

Johnhuck will be able to talk wisely on the Dragon Dice, and someone here is a Elric buff (mshippley mayhaps?). As for SJG, I'd start it a $0.99 and see where it goes.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . chicken and wild rice soup.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:08 pm 

Well....I would list the Stormbringer Companion in the $8 to $10 range, hoping someone would bid it up higher.  It comes up from time to time in that range...although I don't recall the closing price on those auctions.  As an actual game publication, the cover is the only good part of it.

Demon Magic , the second companion, usually goes for somewhat more.

I am not a Steve Jackson kind of guy.  I don't even know if that one is a common or not.

I have never seen that edition of Dragon Dice.

Mark   8)

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Sage Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:10 pm 

MShipley88 wrote:Well....I would list the Stormbringer Companion in the $8 to $10 range, hoping someone would bid it up higher.  It comes up from time to time in that range...although I don't recall the closing price on those auctions.  As an actual game publication, the cover is the only good part of it.

Demon Magic , the second companion, usually goes for somewhat more.

I am not a Steve Jackson kind of guy.  I don't even know if that one is a common or not.

I have never seen that edition of Dragon Dice.

Mark   8)

well, tnx a lot! honestly, i was hoping to get a bit more for it is a minty booklet... let's see what happens on ebay then!

referring to the dragon dice, you'll never guess where i found that piece! i got it in a small shop of bratislava a couple of years ago... i bought it simply because i saw the AD&D logo...  :D  and never installed!  :D

I am the servant of the Secret Maps, Wielder of the flame of Clone!
You cannot quote! The dark spam will not avail you, flame of Udun.
Go back to the Shadow! You... cannot... post!!!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:18 pm 

mbassoc2003 wrote:Johnhuck will be able to talk wisely on the Dragon Dice, and someone here is a Elric buff (mshippley mayhaps?). As for SJG, I'd start it a $0.99 and see where it goes.

Mr Huck is only up on the old school low impact d4- d20 dice if you know what I mean. :wink:   That Dragon Dice game was produced in the 90's and from I can tell isn't all that popular. :)

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:20 pm 

You can never really guess what you'll get for Stormbringer/Elric stuff.  The market can be pretty tricky.

Previous copies of Demon Magic had gone for upwards of $30.  I believe I won the auction for my copy at $6 or $8.

I think I paid close to $10 for my copy of the Stormbringer Companion....which was about $8 too much.  It is the Ironhoof Highlands of the Stormbringer game family.

Try listing it so it shows up under Elric, Stormbringer, AD&D and Chaosium in order to get the maximum exposure....if you are intending to sell it.

Mark   8)

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:42 pm 

aia wrote:referring to the dragon dice, you'll never guess where i found that piece! i got it in a small shop of bratislava a couple of years ago... i bought it simply because i saw the AD&D logo...  :D  and never installed!  :D

Can't say I'm that clued up on Dragon Dice prices.  I don't remember seeing particularly high prices.

But keep an eye on this  
** expired eBay auction **

'ear all, see all, say nowt.  Eat all, sup all, pay nowt.  An' if tha ever does owt for nowt then allus do it for thisen.