Interesting Non-TSR Items Formerly on eBay
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 106 of 113123 ... 103, 104, 105, 106, 107 ... 111112113
Author

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:13 pm 

gyg wrote:Couple of early GW catalogues here

** expired/removed eBay auction **

Including at least one monochrome G series module with the Games Workshop logo.

Check out my Chaosium sourcebook.
Secrets of Tibet

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:18 pm 

jasonw1239 wrote:Including at least one monochrome G series module with the Games Workshop logo.

Ooooh catalogs!  I hadn't found that one yet.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:10 am 

Guess these catalogues (catalogs!) will go for a pretty penny, and the monos won't hurt the price either.

I remeber the GW store in Hammersmith when it was the only one - fantastic memories of a real Aladins cave. (Now where did I put that time machine? :D )

You can never have too much of something you didn't need in the first place.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:01 pm 

Interesting GW runequest Character Sheets, still sealed!

Don't know if it has already been mentionned here

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0261117480

3 hours left

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:50 pm 

I have been watching this auction for FASA's Starport Module: Hotel Complex for Traveller for a few days but decided that it will probably go for more than I am willing to pay for it.

Looks to be in really nice condition and everything is there.

You don't like your job, you don't strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That's the American way. - Homer Simpson

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:25 pm 

lokiwookie wrote:Interesting GW runequest Character Sheets, still sealed!
Don't know if it has already been mentionned here

3 hours left

bummer........

:(

Missed it by this much.......

Hours at least.... :(

"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:37 pm 

Went to a good man.

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:03 pm 

Cheers Frank.  If people want to see more of what it looks like when it arrives - am happy to post pics here.

Not on ebay, but still for sale...  Some while ago Mark posted that Chaosium were selling off a few of their old Stormbringer supplements.  They still have some for sale.  But these are also now showing up on ebay - will be interesting to see if they go for less/more there.

http://catalog.chaosium.com/index.php?cPath=39

Let's go fly a kite
Up to the highest height!

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:16 pm 

red_bus wrote:Not on ebay, but still for sale...  Some while ago Mark posted that Chaosium were selling off a few of their old Stormbringer supplements.  They still have some for sale.  But these are also now showing up on ebay - will be interesting to see if they go for less/more there.

From the bits I've seen in the past little while, the answer seems to be more at times.

"Reader, Carthegena was of the mind, that unto thoſe Three Things, which the Ancients held Impoſſible, there ſhould be added this Fourth ; To find a Book Printed without Errata's."

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:17 pm 

Early Rolemaster Boxed set.  Looks used, but still a nice example of early rpg design ("Hey guys, I know.. lets have even MORE tables...")

Let's go fly a kite

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:19 pm 

g026r wrote:
From the bits I've seen in the past little while, the answer seems to be more at times.

One of these days I am going to get my ass in gear and order enough to get their free surface shipping deal.  :D

Let's go fly a kite

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:43 pm 

red_bus wrote:One of these days I am going to get my ass in gear and order enough to get their free surface shipping deal.  :D

I'm wishing I had done that when they found those copies of Complete Masks a short while back.

A large number of eBayers seem to think "Old, therefore not available from publisher" and don't bother to check to see if it's otherwise.  Of course, it doesn't help that there are some people who think that Chaosium went out of business... ;)

"Reader, Carthegena was of the mind, that unto thoſe Three Things, which the Ancients held Impoſſible, there ſhould be added this Fourth ; To find a Book Printed without Errata's."

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:44 pm 

I'm not sure how rare, but Tekumel still...

Best,

Paul

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:48 pm 

g026r wrote:Of course, it doesn't help that there are some people who think that Chaosium went out of business... ;)

Last fall I went into one of the FLGS in Moncton (Mad City Comics & Games) and asked about Chaosium products.
I had been looking for a few items which I have since found online.
The store manager had never heard of Chaosium.  :(

Check out my Chaosium sourcebook.
Secrets of Tibet

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:37 pm 

The Fantasy Trip: Tollenkar's Lair 90 minutes to go:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... 0236420829

There was some talk of theseitems items recently. What is the average value on Ebay?

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:31 am 

HermitFromPluto wrote:The Fantasy Trip: Tollenkar's Lair 90 minutes to go:

There was some talk of theseitems items recently. What is the average value on Ebay?

I just started looking at these (thanks Mars for mentioning you collect mainly non-TSR items  :P ) and I remembered them from back in the day. Prices vary and fluctuate drastically on these. Some will go for $3-5 and others $40-50. For instance, about a week ago, a set of The Fantasy Trip (advanced melee, advanced wizard, and In The Labyrinth) went for $75  and today, an advanced wizard went for $16. I think for the most part inbetween $10-20 is where most end on Ebay. I've picked up some (again...thanks Mars ;-) ) for $2-5 both on and off Ebay. Still looking for a copy of melee and wizard for a reasonable price. A couple of weeks ago, prices on these were outrageous ($60 for just In the Labyrinth, $50 each for Melee and Wizard) but prices are settling down again for what ever reason.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:31 am 

GreyM wrote:

I just started looking at these (thanks Mars for mentioning you collect mainly non-TSR items  :P ) and I remembered them from back in the day. Prices vary and fluctuate drastically on these. Some will go for $3-5 and others $40-50. For instance, about a week ago, a set of The Fantasy Trip (advanced melee, advanced wizard, and In The Labyrinth) went for $75  and today, an advanced wizard went for $16. I think for the most part inbetween $10-20 is where most end on Ebay. I've picked up some (again...thanks Mars ;-) ) for $2-5 both on and off Ebay. Still looking for a copy of melee and wizard for a reasonable price. A couple of weeks ago, prices on these were outrageous ($60 for just In the Labyrinth, $50 each for Melee and Wizard) but prices are settling down again for what ever reason.

i won the advanced the other week (uk auction) and i just won tollenkars too (us auction).

i think the prices were both quite good - i lost out on the other auction in the uk tho, which was a shame.

Are we nearly there yet?

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:50 am 

The nonTSR RPG market is hugely volatile place.  I remember the Fantasy Trip items used to sell in the $25-$50 range each - it kinda put me off collecting those back then.  Maybe its time to add them to the watch list now ;)

PreviousNext
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 106 of 113123 ... 103, 104, 105, 106, 107 ... 111112113