Palladium system
Author

Prolific Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:18 pm 

aia,

I've picked up  most of the palladium on the cheap from Germany. Saves a bit on postage.

An té nach mbíonn láidir ní folláir dó bheith glic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-ajduHx5hc

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:25 pm 

Beyondthebreach wrote:Well, just a little humorous ire.  :D   If someone likes pdfs, more power too them.  I have no problem with Palladium either - actually, I think it's pretty cool that they are making something available for free.  

I was just interjecting my personal opinion of pdfs for my own use.  As long as its legal, I've got no problem with it.  8)

I misunderstood you there.  For that misunderstanding, I do apologize.  I just know how touchy a subject PDFs can be here.  Honestly though, I wish that some of the game companies would release older product like Valley or Recon for free download.  It might entice the site passerby to buy new product.  I know that I bought some Palladium product simply because I liked the quality of Valley.

I'm not saying to release everything into the wild for free, but release for free one or two of those esoteric items in a game company's inventory that simply didn't sell that well, or have been out of print forever and have little chance to be reprinted in their original form.  For example, MechWarrior RPG 1st Edition (never to be reprinted because of the presence of 3d Edition MechWarrior).

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:31 am 

obiter wrote:aia,

I've picked up  most of the palladium on the cheap from Germany. Saves a bit on postage.

uhmmm... sounds interesting since i work there...  :D  
could you pls give me more info on what and where you bought? (you can even pm me!)

tnx and ciaooo

Previous