OSRIC:  something for the old schoolers
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 2 of 41, 2, 3, 4
Author

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:21 pm 
 

JimLotFP wrote:
Thanks for the mention! I'd also like to note that the 10€ price includes shipping anywhere in the world, someone ordering today from the US said it came out to $13.14 after currency conversion, and it's limited to 150 copies. :)

http://www.lotfprpg.com/products.php


looks interesting enough so i have ordered 1 to show some support :)

Al



  


Active Collector

Posts: 36
Joined: Mar 20, 2006
Last Visit: Aug 22, 2014
Location: Helsinki, Finland

Post Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:26 pm 
 

killjoy32 wrote:
looks interesting enough so i have ordered 1 to show some support :)

Al


It is appreciated. :)



 WWW ICQ YIM  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Posts: 4475
Joined: Nov 08, 2002
Last Visit: Jan 19, 2021
Location: Land of 10,000 ponds

Post Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:28 pm 
 

JimLotFP wrote:
Thanks for the mention! I'd also like to note that the 10€ price includes shipping anywhere in the world, someone ordering today from the US said it came out to $13.14 after currency conversion, and it's limited to 150 copies. :)

http://www.lotfprpg.com/products.php


Yep thats what is was for me, I ordered the 1st one (even though I don't think these are numbered :) )

ShaneG.


I reject your reality and substitute my own

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:34 pm 
 

JimLotFP wrote:
It is appreciated. :)


youre welcome. i love to see peeps going down the old school route, so thats cool with me :)

Al



  


Active Collector

Posts: 36
Joined: Mar 20, 2006
Last Visit: Aug 22, 2014
Location: Helsinki, Finland

Post Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:35 pm 
 

Plaag wrote:
Yep thats what is was for me, I ordered the 1st one (even though I don't think these are numbered :) )

ShaneG.


Well, yes, they will be numbered. You will get copy #5 (if the cover artist also does the interiors or I end up doing the interiors myself), or #6 (if I get someone else for the interiors). The people that work on the module get the first ones...



 WWW ICQ YIM  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:37 pm 
 

JimLotFP wrote:
Well, yes, they will be numbered. You will get copy #5 (if the cover artist also does the interiors or I end up doing the interiors myself), or #6 (if I get someone else for the interiors). The people that work on the module get the first ones...


must admit, i am not bothered if they are numbered or not :) its the effort thats the thing and thats cool :)

Al



  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Posts: 4475
Joined: Nov 08, 2002
Last Visit: Jan 19, 2021
Location: Land of 10,000 ponds

Post Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:52 pm 
 

JimLotFP wrote:
Well, yes, they will be numbered. You will get copy #5 (if the cover artist also does the interiors or I end up doing the interiors myself), or #6 (if I get someone else for the interiors). The people that work on the module get the first ones...


Ah nice..not to concerned about the number, just was happy to be the 1st one to pre-order (course maybe others don't jump on these things right away :? )

ShaneG.


I reject your reality and substitute my own

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:56 pm 
 

Plaag wrote:
Ah nice..not to concerned about the number, just was happy to be the 1st one to pre-order (course maybe others don't jump on these things right away :? )

ShaneG.


i didnt even know about it til shane mentioned it



  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 414
Joined: Mar 26, 2006
Last Visit: Nov 30, 2007
Location: Chicago

Post Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:11 pm 
 

Plaag wrote:http://www.thedelversdungeon.com/forums ... c.php?t=95

Insect Shrine of Goblin Hill
(LotFPRPG 1)
10.00€ 64 Pages

Thought to post this here for anyone interested in OSRIC modules.

ShaneG.


Thanks  ShaneG :!:  :!:  :D  :D

  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 414
Joined: Mar 26, 2006
Last Visit: Nov 30, 2007
Location: Chicago

Post Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:16 pm 
 

killjoy32 wrote:
looks interesting enough so i have ordered 1 to show some support :)

Al


Me Too  :D

  


Active Collector

Posts: 36
Joined: Mar 20, 2006
Last Visit: Aug 22, 2014
Location: Helsinki, Finland

Post Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:44 am 
 

11 orders so far for Insect Shrine, sight unseen from an unknown author based on simply an announcement.

I will not disappoint a single one of you!

Also, Mr. Berger is not able to do the interior art and I am looking for a replacement artist(s). I'm in contact with a few people already but no agreements have been reached as of yet so I'm still open for someone to knock my socks off.



 WWW ICQ YIM  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:52 am 
 

JimLotFP wrote:11 orders so far for Insect Shrine, sight unseen from an unknown author based on simply an announcement.

I will not disappoint a single one of you!

Also, Mr. Berger is not able to do the interior art and I am looking for a replacement artist(s). I'm in contact with a few people already but no agreements have been reached as of yet so I'm still open for someone to knock my socks off.


Jim, i already told you chummer, Jason Braun - one awesome artist!

CMON GUYS! get some orders in - a nice cheap product with a very limited print run - sorted man!

Al



  


Active Collector

Posts: 36
Joined: Mar 20, 2006
Last Visit: Aug 22, 2014
Location: Helsinki, Finland

Post Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:07 am 
 

killjoy32 wrote:Jim, i already told you chummer, Jason Braun - one awesome artist!


I'm still contacting people, he's on today's list, don't worry. :)



 WWW ICQ YIM  

User avatar

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 2436
Joined: Nov 06, 2002
Last Visit: Jan 13, 2021
Location: Queensland, Australia

Post Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:44 am 
 

12

 WWW  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:01 am 
 

JimLotFP wrote:
I'm still contacting people, he's on today's list, don't worry. :)


another who i would recommend most highly, the great Jim Holloway. fantastic artist too. though i doubt he would come cheap and would prb go over your budget :D

Al

ps. oh yeah, Jason knows me, so you might want to tell him that i recommended him to you.



  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:02 am 
 

beasterbrook wrote:12


good man brette!

i think this could be a cool little publication. i love stuff like this.

Al



  


Active Collector

Posts: 36
Joined: Mar 20, 2006
Last Visit: Aug 22, 2014
Location: Helsinki, Finland

Post Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:04 am 
 

beasterbrook wrote:12


You people are awesome. I thought I'd have just a few orders at first. I should have this sooner. :D

I do want to hear what you think of it when it ships, all the good stuff, but especially the bad so I know what to fix for the next one. (or at least what we'll agree to disagree on. :p)



 WWW ICQ YIM  


Active Collector

Posts: 36
Joined: Mar 20, 2006
Last Visit: Aug 22, 2014
Location: Helsinki, Finland

Post Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:08 am 
 

killjoy32 wrote:another who i would recommend most highly, the great Jim Holloway. fantastic artist too. though i doubt he would come cheap and would prb go over your budget :D


Probably. While I liked his stuff (especially his Monster Manual II work more than modules, really), if I was going to go for a real HE WAS THERE kind of guy, Erol Otus would be the man. Someone I know knows him (well, has hired him for album cover work) so I've sent little feelers out to see if this would be feasible.



 WWW ICQ YIM  


Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 656
Joined: Apr 12, 2004
Last Visit: Nov 28, 2020
Location: Perth, Australia

Post Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:27 am 
 

Pre-ordered 2 Sinister Shrooms the other day & 2 Insect Shrines just now to give a hand. :D

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:12 am 
 

AdderMcOne wrote:Pre-ordered 2 Sinister Shrooms the other day & 2 Insect Shrines just now to give a hand. :D


bah if i was as rich as you :D

Al



  
PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 2 of 41, 2, 3, 4