Skyrealms of Jorune
Author

Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:43 am 

Good moring

There is a progress on my quest. I just recieved my new Playing the Iscin Races. It looks fantastic.

Now my Jorune wantlist is reduced to only three items. I raised the prices for these remaining three:

# Companion Jorune: Jorune Sholari Supplement - 350 $
# Maustin-Caji - 300 $
# Shanthas of Jorune - 250 $

Visit my virtual museum of The Dark Eye (Germany's biggest role-playing game) and see a selection of extraordinary, one-of-a-Kind and curious items out of its 30 year old history: http://dsa-museum.de/

Collector

Post Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:06 pm 

Quivering Trid-nodes, what have we here?!

Kinda late to the conversation here but I'm Geoff Gray, wrote a few Skyrealms bits and pieces back in the day for a then-fledgling White Wolf magazine and was quite involved in the whole Jorune scene. Put together the one-shot 'Sarceen's Knowledge' and spent some time with Andrew and Miles in the USA as the guys were putting the PC game together. Wow, way back in 1989. Good memories.

Nice to see some folks still interested in the wondrous, far flung reaches of Jorune and her crazy denizens!

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:45 pm 

Welcome to the forum Geoff!

Collector

Post Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:49 pm 

Thank you kindly sir. Reading through this thread sure has brought back some memories today. So much so I boldly explored my loft and rediscovered a treasure trove of lovingly stored gear. Here's my own collection of Jorune:

1st Edition Jorune, inc errata sheet - excellent condition

Maustin Caji adventure module - excellent condition, signed by Andrew Leker (with personal message)

25 page Promo artbook with alt cover art

2nd Edition Jorune - perfect mint in shrinkwrap, unopened (obviously)

Companion Jorune: Burdoth - bit of wear, signed by Andrew Leker and M. Teves

Companion Jorune: Ardoth - bit of wear, signed by Andrew Leker and M. Teves

Earth-tec  - excellent condition, signed by Andrew Leker and M. Teves

Shanthas of Jorune (Special Pre-Release Edition) - excellent condition

Collection of concept sketches with notes/thoughts by Miles Teves

Essays of Jorune (Collection of design notes. Material not in final form and may appear significantly altered if published. Behind the scenes glimpses of SkyRealms Publishing):
#1 Places (2 pp) Andrew Leker
#2 Currency and Abstract: Food (3pp) Andrew Leker
#3 Earth-tec (2pp) David Ackerman
#4 Timeline (7pp)
#5 Intro for Crugar campaign (2pp) Mark wallace
#6 The Ramian Invasion of 3113 (2pp) Andrew Leker
#7 The legend of Caji Gends (3pp) Andrew Leker
#8 Clothing (3pp) Mark Wallace
#9 Thantier and Earth colonies of Jorune (2pp) Andrew leker
#10 Holidays (2pp) Andrew Leker

Advertising flyer - mint condition

White Wolf magazine #14 (inc. Segment Jorune - The Kantiss creature) - mint condition

White Wolf magazine #15 (inc. Segment Jorune - To rescue a Scarmis) - very good condition

GamesMaster magazine #2 (inc. reprint of Scarmis with new NPC artwork) - excellent condition

Phew, that's a mighty lot of sentimental value right there! I did have a Corastin mask back in the day, but time was not kind to it and after several years the poor thing expired in flaky latex chunks. Although I wrote, typed, illustrated,  layed-out and had printed the oneshot fan mag 'Sarceen's Knowledge' (with contributions from a chap called Alex Blair) I have no evidence of the fact. That's a major bummer, it included one of my favourite scenarios that I wrote. I'm also missing my original large illustrations of the Kantiss and the cover of the magazine, but given my lacking talent that's no great loss.

If anyone would like to know more about my time on Jorune they could certainly ask away, or PM me if they don't want to derail the thread. I assume its for collectors and not the rambling recollections of an old gamer (and remember - this is 25+ years ago).

Peace out Tauthers!

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:13 pm 

no no... ramblings of old writers are always welcome;)

'Sarceen's Knowledge' is one of those mags that has eluded me so far...

Brette:)

Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:31 am 

Hi,

I didn't make it clear at all, but all the items in my collection are for sale. Interested parties should best PM me to work out a mutually agreeable price and shipping logistics.

Thank you.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:42 pm 

Geoff (OldThriddle) was kind enough to sell me some items and I just wanted to let everyone know that it was a pleasure to work with him, the items were fantastic and his packing was amazing, packed well and in a watertight bag. The arrival of the parcel was a great early Christmas present.
Thanks Geoff!

Shrink is not a condition

Previous