Role Aids Increase
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Author

User avatar

Verbose Collector

Posts: 1271
Joined: Jan 09, 2005
Last Visit: Nov 17, 2020
Location: Azeroth

Post Posted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:11 pm 
 

Anyone else notice a huge increase in the number of Role Aids item for sell and they all seem to be the items that were sold in the lots?  :lol:


Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector

Posts: 8219
Joined: Jan 21, 2005
Last Visit: Jun 12, 2017
Location: Wallasey, Merseyside, UK

Post Posted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:25 pm 
 

Marlith wrote:Anyone else notice a huge increase in the number of Role Aids item for sell and they all seem to be the items that were sold in the lots?  :lol:


well we kinda expected that to happen didnt we? i spotted that too...pretty typical ppl can be sometimes...

Al



  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Posts: 4483
Joined: Nov 08, 2002
Last Visit: Mar 05, 2021
Location: Land of 10,000 ponds

Post Posted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:44 pm 
 

Just means the Roleaids items will go cheap (common stuff), which sucks beause I was hoping to off load my spares and now I will hold onto them till I've sold other stuff.

ShaneG.

 WWW  

User avatar

Verbose Collector

Posts: 1271
Joined: Jan 09, 2005
Last Visit: Nov 17, 2020
Location: Azeroth

Post Posted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:34 pm 
 

Plaag wrote:Just means the Roleaids items will go cheap (common stuff), which sucks beause I was hoping to off load my spares and now I will hold onto them till I've sold other stuff.

ShaneG.


Give it six months to a year. The AEG Worlds Largest Dungeon has rebounded in value to about 60% to 75% of the presale prices IIRC.


Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

  


Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 1043
Joined: Jan 06, 2004
Last Visit: Jul 01, 2020
Location: Leicester, UK

Post Posted: Sun May 28, 2006 4:30 am 
 

Takes the opportunity for a shameless plug.

eBay listings



Apparently not much interest.  No bids.  Most with zero watchers.  A few with 1 or 2.  And the best with 3.



Bought due to collecting creep syndrome.  Will be flogging off my 2E stuff soon.

  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Subweb Admin
JG Valuation Board

Posts: 4483
Joined: Nov 08, 2002
Last Visit: Mar 05, 2021
Location: Land of 10,000 ponds

Post Posted: Sun May 28, 2006 4:46 am 
 

johnhuck wrote:Takes the opportunity for a shameless plug.
eBay listings

Apparently not much interest.  No bids.  Most with zero watchers.  A few with 1 or 2.  And the best with 3.

Bought due to collecting creep syndrome.  Will be flogging off my 2E stuff soon.




Now I know I'll hold onto them then.



Like what 2E stuff?



ShaneG.

 WWW  


Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 1043
Joined: Jan 06, 2004
Last Visit: Jul 01, 2020
Location: Leicester, UK

Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:19 am 
 

Plaag wrote:Like what 2E stuff?

ShaneG.

Several FR boxed sets, booklets.  Will sort them all out and post a list/image.  Time is in short supply so it might take a week or so. :?

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6720
Joined: Jul 16, 2005
Last Visit: Feb 02, 2021

Post Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:24 pm 
 

Role Aids continues to appear in bloated numbers...with even more larger lots appearing.

An innocent observer might think that the company was experiencing a huge surge in popularity.

Mark   8)


"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

  

User avatar

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6720
Joined: Jul 16, 2005
Last Visit: Feb 02, 2021

Post Posted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:25 pm 
 

I have been mostly amused by my perusal of the deeds of Fez, the time-traveling wizard.

Still, there are seeds of story there that could be useful.....

Mark   :wink:


"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

  
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 1 of 1