Can I share …….. New here
Author

** Banned **

Post Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:13 am 

Hi, I would come to say Hello to all forum members here. It is my first post here. in fact, I want to share my views with other people and make friends.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:28 am 

hello there and welcome to the forum :)

Al

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:41 pm 

Welcome aboard xpcommon :D

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Site Admin

Post Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:46 pm 

I do indeed hope you have something worthwhile to contribute, and are not just here to promote your (illegal) website.  If the latter, you will be banned very quickly.

Foul

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:58 pm 

FoulFoot wrote:I do indeed hope you have something worthwhile to contribute, and are not just here to promote your (illegal) website. If the latter, you will be banned very quickly.

Foul

I happened to notice that interesting looking website as well, but I didnt look at it to in depth so I wasn't sure if it was actually legit or not.

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Verbose Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:26 pm 

Mr. "xpcommon" has joined many forums as of late with the same message:

"Hi, I would come to say Hello to all forum members here. It is my first post here. in fact, I want to share my views with other people and make friends."  

Methinks he is not entirely human...

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:34 pm 

dbartman wrote:Mr. "xpcommon" has joined many forums as of late with the same message:

"Hi, I would come to say Hello to all forum members here. It is my first post here. in fact, I want to share my views with other people and make friends."

Methinks he is not entirely human...

You aren't kidding:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=xpcommon

Funny, 90% of them were created on January 27th, 2006.

Seems either someone spending a lot of time trying to promote his illegal website or a new type of bot that is being used to promoite the illegal website. Anyone know where to report this idiot?

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Site Admin

Post Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:25 am 

Good enough for me!  Banned.

While I've got a modification on this forum in-place to help stop robots from registering here (the graphical text that you have to enter when you register), I've also read that there's robots out there equipped with an OCR engine (!) that can effectively defeat it.  There's a new, OCR-proof mod coming soon, but it's still in development.

Sigh.

Foul

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:35 am 

FoulFoot wrote:Good enough for me! Banned.

While I've got a modification on this forum in-place to help stop robots from registering here (the graphical text that you have to enter when you register), I've also read that there's robots out there equipped with an OCR engine (!) that can effectively defeat it. There's a new, OCR-proof mod coming soon, but it's still in development.

Sigh.

Foul

wow amazing! why would ppl even bother, its beyond me  :?

Al