Fluffy Quest
Author

Collector

Post Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:43 pm 

Just so you know, the brand new Fluffy Quest adventure, FLUFFYMANIA! is available NOW at Fluffymania! Fluffy Quest 30th Anniversary - Bad Dog Publications | DriveThruRPG.com
I will be uploading Fluffy Quest the Special Edition very soon.
There were actually only 2 versions of Fluffy Quest the Special Edition printed. The rest were RPGA tournament modules, that I'm sure some people still have. The white cover is VERY RARE! I think only 25 copies. Fluffy Quest Adventures are also found in Dungeon #4 and the "Castle Greyhawk" module. Visit me at fluffyquest.blogspot.com for more info and to share your thoughts and ideas!
Rick

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:21 am 

So how ya been, dude? Still in Iowa?

Some of us still love the over-the-top FQ series.

Frank Mentzer

My friends Dave & Gary made a quantum leap in the human soul. Remember them.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:38 am 

Hi Rick, thanks for dropping by!

Any plans for a print version?  I'd be on board.

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:18 am 

Hey Frank,
How's it going? I was going to look for you at Gen Con, but I kinda overbooked. Yep, still in Iowa. The new Fluffy Quest adventure was very well received by new and old players alike. I think it's one of my best as far as off-beat goes. AD&D 1st Edition just like the old ones. If you(or anyone on this forum) would like a free copy, just email me at [email protected] and I'll send you the coupon. All I ask is that if you like it, run it for your friends and leave a review on the site. As far as publishing it in book form, maybe someone like Frank M. who has a publishing company would be interested after he reads it. You never know. Also watch my web page at fluffyquest.blogspot.com as I'm going to be featuring some of the old adventures, maybe even the original pages for Fluffy Quest I when I find it.

Previous