RPG Magazine index page... comments please
Author

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:27 pm 

It's a very interesting work, but besides having covers of the various issues (a monumental task...) it would be neat giving some info about the magazines. I guess White Dwarf, Space Gamer and such Great Old Ones could deserve quite a writeup while more obscure ones (Vortext, anyone?) could get just a line or two.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:08 pm 

Alexander1968 wrote:It's a very interesting work, but besides having covers of the various issues (a monumental task...) it would be neat giving some info about the magazines. I guess White Dwarf, Space Gamer and such Great Old Ones could deserve quite a writeup while more obscure ones (Vortext, anyone?) could get just a line or two.

Actually I'd like to write up as much as I can about each of them.. I have been in contact with some of the ditors of the zines but they are about as slow as writing up something as I am of doing the index..

With the down turn in the economy I'm really going to try and finish some of these collections off, but some of the stuff I'm missing doesn't come up too often unfortunatly..

Brette:)

Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Previous