Silliest non-TSR auction price
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 76 of 87123 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77 ... 858687
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:23 am 

Hmm ... well, it IS a 1st print after all  :roll:

** expired/removed eBay auction **

"Okay, we turn the corner and see a Purple 'WHAT' !?!" . . (the DM rolls a 20 or so he says) . . It all went black right after that.

[email protected]

Grandstanding Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:11 am 

I thought the one above belonged here... (and it does) then I noticed the one below... same seller.

$65 for a single Judges Guild Map.
This map is part of Installment K but was sold seperately.

:roll:
Based on the picture provided I am Fairly certain that this one is the players copy, if so the sheet is 8-1/2" x 11"
This map is probably the most common Judges Guild map there is.
If you want a copy, I think BadMike can hook you up with a few dozen copies at a nice discount from the price above.

"Guys, I am starting to think Tegel Manor might be haunted..."
Stated by me as a PC during a run of Tegel Manor DMed by killjoy at NTRPGCon 2010

Charter Member of the ATM

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:32 pm 

Gnat the Beggar wrote in Silliest non-TSR auction price:

I thought the one above belonged here... (and it does) then I noticed the one below... same seller.

$65 for a single Judges Guild Map.
This map is part of Installment K but was sold seperately.

:roll:
Based on the picture provided I am Fairly certain that this one is the players copy, if so the sheet is 8-1/2" x 11"
This map is probably the most common Judges Guild map there is.
If you want a copy, I think BadMike can hook you up with a few dozen copies at a nice discount from the price above.

The copies of Modron NK are selling for $95 and I am selling for $5 do have the player's map, which mine don't have. However, the Player's Map is pretty much an incomplete copy of the Judges map, so unless you are looking for a collectible copy or just a completist, that is a lot of money to spend for one extra map.  As for the Huberic of Haghill maps at $60, I have a stack of these, if you are interested please don't spend this much I can set you up much cheaper.

Mike b.

"THE MORE YOU THINK ABOUT WHY i DONE WHAT i DONE THE MORE i LAUGH" Cougar
"The Acaeum hates fun" Sir Allen
"I had a collecting emergency" Nogrod
Co-founder of the North Texas RPG Con
NTRPGCON

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:06 am 

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

Good luck with that!

"We dwarves are natural sprinters. Very dangerous over short distances!"
My lead-centric blog: http://theleaddragon.blogspot.com/
Also known as soccer_dad66 on eBay.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:28 pm 

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

64£ for a photocopy??? The seller sold several ones before, for no more than 25£ and relisted this one more than once. And now, 64£...
Perhaps some chillling. But even...

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:07 pm 

lokiwookie wrote in Silliest non-TSR auction price:** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

64£ for a photocopy??? The seller sold several ones before, for no more than 25£ and relisted this one more than once. And now, 64£...
Perhaps some chillling. But even...

I thought it had been relisted several times before getting a bid..

Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:15 pm 

Available now from Die Cast Games: Night of the Black Swords by Allen Hammack (Author of C2-The Ghost Tower of Inverness) with artwork by Jeff Easley and Diesel.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:54 am 

Available now from Die Cast Games: Night of the Black Swords by Allen Hammack (Author of C2-The Ghost Tower of Inverness) with artwork by Jeff Easley and Diesel.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:40 pm 

If this wasn't so sad, it would be funny - and will probably become more so.
I have visions of thousands of people who last week vowed "I'll never buy again" now desperate to catch up...

"7.3 ORGANIZING THE PARTY: Always have a keg, even if it's BYOB...
7.4 TAKING THE GAME SERIOUSLY: Don't"

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:04 pm 

You had "Visions" Faro, I hope this was a joke in poor taste!!!
Seriously though, crazy days for WD pricing, I'll not be trying to keep up now it's weekly.

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:53 am 

gyg wrote in Silliest non-TSR auction price:You had "Visions" Faro, I hope this was a joke in poor taste!!!

Touché! Warhammer Visions; that'll be another £7.50 for your Yahooised-flickr album, please.
Not a happy reviewer Warhammer: Visions Volume 1 First Impressions Review [January 29, 2014] - YouTube :lol:

So; despite trying to grind everyone into the ground these past few years (you'll know what comments WD received during 2012, Carl), churn through new players, etc., we can look over to other fora for a 28 page discussion on how appalling the latest GW financial results are; yet the turnover referred to there is still 5-6 times higher (allowing for inflation) than TSR's was in their golden year of 1981. So much for D&D's dominant gaming paradigm? ;)

</rant?>

Whether those recent "happenings" have a knock-on effect to "classic" GW stuff, I don't know - probably not; too much of a remove, nowadays.

==

Only ~10 times the price of the previous double-signed copy;

Going to stick my neck out with a couple of Castle Zagygs for apparent lack of consensus on what is a "reasonable" price, recently?

- in distributor shrink;

- ripped corner, badly bowed edge;

SW'd RQ - rarely seen, but closer to a price for a SW'd 1st CoC? Thoughts...?

(OK; maybe not - no SW...)

"7.3 ORGANIZING THE PARTY: Always have a keg, even if it's BYOB...
7.4 TAKING THE GAME SERIOUSLY: Don't"

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:10 am 

faro wrote in Silliest non-TSR auction price:

SW'd RQ - rarely seen, but closer to a price for a SW'd 1st CoC? Thoughts...?

That seems pretty high to me for a 4th print, but SWers are nuts.

Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games

Sage Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:52 pm 

faro wrote in Silliest non-TSR auction price:

Only ~10 times the price of the previous double-signed copy;

Yep, bought another one of these in SW last August for $87.  I would like to have snagged this one since it's not on SW, but for nothing near that price.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:23 pm 

This seller usually has a lot of nice minis, but his prices vary from .99 starting bids to otherworldly BINs like this one. I don't care how "rare" it may or may not be, a Ral Partha AD&D mini is not worth almost $500 in any market.

"We dwarves are natural sprinters. Very dangerous over short distances!"
My lead-centric blog: http://theleaddragon.blogspot.com/
Also known as soccer_dad66 on eBay.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:14 pm 

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:53 am 

Sage Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:54 am 

That was my favourite Intellivision game. In my early teens I saved up for intellivision and remember how AMAZING the graphics were. I loved that game.

A few years back, I bought an intellivision off ebay and managed to get it working. The thing that amazed me playing this and other games again (I got this one not NIB for just a few dollars) was how quick the games are. They only take a few minutes and after half an hour you've had enough. This game is so cool though as you could hear the monsters and arrows bounced around corners, so sometimes you could do stealthy surprise shots.

Nowadays, with great open-ended games, Oculus Rift, the Omni and those body sensor suits, we're all going to end up like the Red Dwarf BTL episode.  :)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:50 pm 

HermitFromPluto wrote in Silliest non-TSR auction price:That was my favourite Intellivision game. In my early teens I saved up for intellivision and remember how AMAZING the graphics were. I loved that game.

Nowadays, with great open-ended games, Oculus Rift, the Omni and those body sensor suits, we're all going to end up like the Red Dwarf BTL episode.  :)

Just don't play with any smeg heads like Arnold J. Rimmer or you'll end up buried in sand up to your neck and with your face smeared in jam, while Giant Ants come to eat your face off  8O

"Okay, we turn the corner and see a Purple 'WHAT' !?!" . . (the DM rolls a 20 or so he says) . . It all went black right after that.

[email protected]

PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 76 of 87123 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77 ... 858687