A little italian help needed.
Author

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:29 am 

Can someone fluent in Italian ask a the guy selling this cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... gory=44111 a question for me? I would like a better scan of the top-center book, the silver looking one. I would use an online translator to spit out the italian, but I butcher the grammer in my own native tongue, would hate to do so in a foriegn language.

(I know it's an odd request but I am trying to build a detailed list of everything official for the game, and the RTG boards are a bust for info)

Thanks in advance,

~jeff

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:27 am 

GamersRest[FNG] wrote:Can someone fluent in Italian ask a the guy selling this cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... gory=44111 a question for me? I would like a better scan of the top-center book, the silver looking one. I would use an online translator to spit out the italian, but I butcher the grammer in my own native tongue, would hate to do so in a foriegn language.

(I know it's an odd request but I am trying to build a detailed list of everything official for the game, and the RTG boards are a bust for info)

Thanks in advance,

~jeff

That's the Italian edition of Chromebook 1. Whad do you want to know? I happen to have a copy in my store...

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:39 am 

Sotterraneo wrote:That's the Italian edition of Chromebook 1. Whad do you want to know? I happen to have a copy in my store...

I just need a cover scan (until I can convince the wife that I also need books I can't read in italian, to compliment the german comics I can't read),  I have pics of Chromebook 1.1  just had never seen the Italian Chromebook 1.