Tekumel assistance sought - Temple of Vimuhla
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:57 am 

Hi folks---

I've got a Tekumel query for you: sometime back in the early 80s at a con, I picked up an 11x17 gold-colored sheet called The Temple of Vimuhla: A Self-Guided Tour. It's also marked as From the "Man of Gold" by Prof. MAR Barker, published by DAW Books. There's about 1 1/2 pages of text, two illos, and two sides of maps (neither maps nor art were by Sutherland). At some point in my past, I cleanly hole-punched it and stuck it in a binder.

So, does anyone know the provenance of this handout, whether it's rare or not, any estimates on value, etc.  I checked on Tékumel :: The World of the Petal Throne but didn't see it there (and it appears as if their previously-very-comprehensive products listing was redone and is now much less detailed???).  

It may or may not go up with the various lots of items I'm working up as part of our moving project. (In case anyone's curious, I'll be putting the stuff up for sale after our move, since we won't have time to do so before vacating the apartment, and it'll help while away the time that I'm still in CA after Heather and Ethan have moved).

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:50 am 

I think I have one of these too, though it's probably deep in an uninventoried box.  A good person to ask would be the people at Tita's House of Games since they're selling all manner of Tekumel items.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:16 pm 

I haven't pinged Carl yet, but will, and haven't had a chance to ping Tadashi either (who's also a big Tekumel fan).

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/