Fraudulent second chance offer / shady seller
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:43 am 

Don't buy from blueringo66.  He used a fake account or a friend to bid up his item, contacted me trying to get me to bid it up more (I didn't go for it), and then when his fake account won the item he immediately sent me a second chance offer.  What a loser.  I reported him to eBay and contacted him, telling him I'd report him here as well.

Dear blueringo66,

I've reported you to eBay for your obvious shilling activity and your fraudulent second chance offer. I will also be posting your ID on the Acaeum website and making sure people know you are not trustworthy to do business with. I hope you learn your lesson, and do not engage in this type of activity in the future.

WWW ICQ  

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:23 am 

So what was it?

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:36 am 

Can you post the link to the auction?  :twisted:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:20 pm 

I always get a bad feeling about those second chance offers. It's seems like the perfect opportunity for crooked sellers to shill their auction, then if they get stuck with the thing, send out the offer.
I'm not saying all second chances are bad, but I always wonder.....

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 12:48 pm 

bclarkie wrote:Can you post the link to the auction? :twisted:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... %3AIT&rd=1

Just some citadel paints, nothing important, but I just wanted to make sure folks were aware that this guy was unscrupulous.  He sent me a response saying:

Dear beer_motor,

I am sorry you feel this way. I accutally had 2 kits and sold them both to dthomp72. I think I listed the item incorrectly in the begining. I will be more careful when I list in the future. Sorry about the confusion. Ringo

Yeah, right buddy.  Heh.

WWW ICQ