Warhammer 2nd edition
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 10:27 pm 

I am assuming you mean warhammer roleplay 2nd edition, warhammer 2nd edition is long out of print and actually a terrible game!

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 10:30 pm 

Yes, 2nd edition Fantasy Roleplay.

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon May 02, 2005 2:26 am 

Well, I finally bought a "current" book (and didn't even use eBay!).  Warhammer 2nd edition by Green Ronin Publishing arrived from Amazon.com yesterday.  . . . very cool!

I have always had a weak spot for Warhammer - I think that of all Campaign Settings, the Old World is my favorite . . . and it is definitely the setting and involved storylines that are Warhammer's strong points.

And guess what! It's not d20.  That's right - it uses only 10 sided dice for everything.  I have only had a chance to skim it over, but it looks really good.  I'll probably do something foolish and spend a lot of money on all these books as they come out new  :oops:

(by the way, cheapest I found is on Amazon.com for around $26 and free shipping - in the U.S.)

"Gleemonex makes it feel like it's seventy-two degrees in your head... all... the... time! "

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:13 pm 

beyondthebreach wrote:Well, I finally bought a "current" book (and didn't even use eBay!). Warhammer 2nd edition by Green Ronin Publishing arrived from Amazon.com yesterday. . . . very cool!

I have always had a weak spot for Warhammer - I think that of all Campaign Settings, the Old World is my favorite . . . and it is definitely the setting and involved storylines that are Warhammer's strong points.

And guess what! It's not d20. That's right - it uses only 10 sided dice for everything. I have only had a chance to skim it over, but it looks really good. I'll probably do something foolish and spend a lot of money on all these books as they come out new :oops:

(by the way, cheapest I found is on Amazon.com for around $26 and free shipping - in the U.S.)

Warhammer Fantasy roleplay won best new roleplaying game this year at Gencon!  The guys at the booth were very happy about this!

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!