Twenty First Century Games
Author

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:41 pm 

Anyone have a complete list of the products these guys managed to print?

I have most of the "hardcovers" but noticed that burntwire has a few boxed sets up for auction, kind of a neat collectable if not worth a whole lot (I think they origianally sold for just under $10 US).

~jeff

Edit: I was able to find some reference online to answer my own question. This is the list I came up with.

Monster Manual

Player's Handbook

Dungeon Master's Guide

Monster Manual II

Unearthed Arcana

Oriental Adventures

Fiend Folio

Legends & Lore

Dungeoneer's Survival Guide

Wilderness Survival Guide

Dragonlance Adventures

Manual of the Planes

Greyhawk Adventures

D&D Basic Set (with B2: Keep on the Borderlands)

D&D Expert Set (with X1: Isle of Dread)

Dark Sun Campaign Setting (original)

The Ruins of Undermountain

Menzoberranzan

Elminster's Ecologies

Dragonlance Slipcase 1 (DL1-8)

Dragonlance Slipcase 2 (DL9-16)

World of Greyhawk

Not sure if that's a complete list of the reprints, but it was all I was able to find.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:15 pm 

IIRC all of the "core" 1e books (Monster Manual, Dungeon Master's Guide and Player's Handbook) were of at least 6th+ printing; e.g., nothing special about them (no goldenrod or red flyleaves, the "standard" artwork and so forth).

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:02 pm 

Actually, all the core books were orange spine editions, so they DEFINITELY weren't anything rare or spectacular, though I still want at least the core three books and a magnifying glass.  I missed my chance to get these when they were in print.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:52 pm 

Traveller wrote:Actually, all the core books were orange spine editions, so they DEFINITELY weren't anything rare or spectacular, though I still want at least the core three books and a magnifying glass.  I missed my chance to get these when they were in print.

I bought them all as they came out, they were very expensive retail.  Ebay is a good place to pick these up, often they go much cheaper than retail.

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:10 am 

These are fun little items. They can be a pain to search for, though — a search for "mini" or "miniature" brings about (obviously) many unwanted listings for old and current D&D miniatures.

It can be done, though, especially with help from AuctionSieve. I'm pretty sure we discussed it in a thread from a while back.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:28 am 

I'm sure we did as well.  But the last time I personally looked, the core books weren't available.  It's a bummer, because while they were small as hell, they had the advantage of being...small as hell. :D

Cash is tight, as I'm setting as much money aside as I can for something in life that simply needs to be done.  Otherwise, I would have gotten these already.

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:48 am 

I was a bit miffed to discover I'd purchased the Elminster's Ecologies box in miniature form.  I felt rather foolish for missing that miniature detail.

"But I have watched the dragons come, fire-eyed, across the world."

Long-Winded Collector

Post Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:18 pm 

For anyone interested here is a lot that contains the basic and expert box sets and Greyhawk Adventures.

** expired eBay auction **