My game is live now: VI·VIII·X KUP RPG!
Author

Collector

Post Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:46 am 

You did great, keep up the good work, I started reading a couple of pages of your books, they are very good and exciting, I really like them.

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:42 am 

NoemiDillon wrote in My game is live now: VI·VIII·X KUP RPG!:You did great, keep up the good work, I started reading a couple of pages of your books, they are very good and exciting, I really like them.

Hello Noemi, thanks a lot for your kind words! I hope you will enjoy the game!
For any question, clarification or comment you can write me here, via PM or email!
Thanks again and best

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 1:43 am 

Hi fellows, this communication to let you know that I created a new site for the VI·VIII·X KUP RPG. From today you will find the pages of my game on Substack:

https://viviiix.substack.com/

This platform is highly more effective than the old blog since it still has the features of a blog and, in addition by subscribing, you will also get the contents in form of newsletter directly in your mailbox. Therefore I find it extremely useful to invite you to subscribe to my new page either on the "Subscribe" page or you can do it even by reading any post at its end. By doing this, you will get any future post in your inbox as a newsletter.

This can be very handy as I am currently working on a quickstart of the core rules and you can get updares on the development and the publication without accessing the web page (should you be annoyed by my updates, you can unsubscribe at any time!).

Thanks a lot for your attention and I really look forward to seeing you on my new page, ciaoo

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu May 04, 2023 11:56 pm 

Hi fellows! As i am nearly done with the quickstart book, I would kindly ask you if there is any volunteer for the proofreading activity!
The job is to review approx 25 pages (letter) of text...
The 'reward' is like for the previous job, a complimentary copy (hardback printed edition), your name in the credits and my gratitude! Pls consider my zero budget/zero revenues project!

In case you want to jump in, pls drop me a PM or reach me at https://viviiix.substack.com/

Thanks and ciaooo

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:12 am 

Hey fellows, this short message to celebrate with me the first anniversary of my game!

One year ago yesterday it was firstly published!

I wrote a post where I leave some details on my project here:
https://open.substack.com/pub/viviiix/p ... iviiix-kup

In a nutshell: i keep on working at it and the next upcoming step is the release of the final version of the game along with other books!

Thanks for looking and ciaooo

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2024 3:33 am 

Hya, this short message to post this:

https://open.substack.com/pub/viviiix/p ... e-playtest

...in the next weeks (months?) I will publish the final 1st edition!

Thanks a lot for the fellows here who supported my project and bought a copy of the playtest edition!

Have a great weekend, ciaooo

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:43 pm 

Aia,
Looks very interesting. I have read to the point I was looking for :) what is KUP. Sounds like a fun concept.
Best of luck
Steve

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:23 am 

brute wrote in My game is live now: VI·VIII·X KUP RPG!:Aia,
Looks very interesting. I have read to the point I was looking for :) what is KUP. Sounds like a fun concept.
Best of luck
Steve

Thanks a lot, Steve! Keep cross fingers!

Previous