Compiling a list of 1970s scenarios
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:19 pm 

JoeNuttall wrote in Compiling a list of 1970s scenarios:I've managed to find decent images for Fazzlewood and Rahasia and the maps from Spectre 2. So now the list is reduced now to a couple of fanzines and a fanzine spin-off:

Spectre #1 - The Temple of Manitoba
Spectre #2 - The House of Thievery - I've got an image of the map but not the key
Spectre #2 - The Appleland Groves Part 1 (The Dreaming Caverns) - I've got an image of the map but not the key

I'm hoping for Spectre from Grodog. Does anyone own a copy of either of the other two?

Pics sent this morning, Joe!

Allan.

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:01 pm 

grodog wrote in Compiling a list of 1970s scenarios:Pics sent this morning, Joe!

Allan.

Thanks Allan, really appreciated. I'd never have expected The Appleland Groves to be a Beatles themed adventure, complete with Yellow Submarine, Blue Meanies, Lovely Rita - Meter Maid, and a horde of screaming fans...

I put up the first post for 1979 on Friday explorebeneathandbeyond.blogspot.com/20 ... rly-d.html so I'm nearing the end. Out of 200 items I now only have two that I'm missing:

The Apprentice #6 - The Volcanic Vaults of Vahrnok
Kandroc Keep by Brian Asbury

I did find two people who had Kandroc Keep, but one has mislaid it, the other gave it to a museum!

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:58 pm 

In my latest post explorebeneathandbeyond.blogspot.com/20 ... -d_19.html I've put thanks to quite a number of people who've helped me with details for the 24 scenarios that were released in just July/August '79 - and quite a few of those thanks are to people who are on this forum. So I thought I'd repeat my thanks here - and for these two months that means thanks to Guy Fullerton, increment, grodog, VivaVilez, and mbassoc2003. There are as many more of you that have helped with other entries, and I should have/will have thanked you in the entry for that particular set of scenarios - apologies if I miss someone out by mistake!

Previous