afterglow2 status?
Author

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:22 pm 

Ian---

I saw a post from a couple of years ago saying you were trying to get You need a browser that supports frame to view this page. back, but were having some issues:

grodog wrote in CDM boxsets:Good news, please let us know when you're back online, Ian (and, Happy New Year! :D ).

It had been working for me again recently, or so I thought, but it's definitely not working today.  

Are you still working on the site, I hope? :D

Allan.

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:57 am 

The website itself hasn't been altered since maybe 2006, regrettably, and was originally created in Namo Webeditor which used frames.
I don't know how it is currently interpreted by modern web browsers. It seems to work as originally intended in Internet Explorer, however, IE itself is out of date and not supported by many websites. I'll need to chase down an easy to use web editor and see if I can modernise it, although I'm finding the learning curve for such things is quite steep.

You're probably one of the few who visit these days. I don't think it even turns up in Google searches.

This week I've been mostly eating . . . The white ones with the little red flecks in them.