KODT 100
Author

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:59 pm 

I'm not sure how many of us here follow the exploits of B.A., Bob, Dave (my personal favorite) and the gang, but I seem to recall some comics discussion not long ago, so I'll post a quick note.

Knights of the Dinner Table #100 is available from finer retailers (obligatory "Hoody Hoo!" goes here) . I ordered mine from KenzerCo, but I've also seen it on NobleKnight. My FLGS sucks — it's actually UN-friendly, frankly — so I had to go with the online solution.

Anyway, it's pretty impressive: 144 pages, all on slick paper, with more interior color than I ever remember seeing in a KODT product. As far as the content ... well, I keep picking it up, then putting it back down. I'm trying to "save it for later." That should last about an hour ... :)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:50 pm 

Been following the exploits of the Terrible Trio +1 since issue 44.

I tell ya, the early issues are getting as expensive as a Dragon #1.
(although, I did get a signed copy of #3 on ebay for $3.20 + $6.00 S&H)

Dave, get the barbarian in the corner a drink, quick!

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:14 am 

Knights helped get be back into D&D.  My wife brought home issue #17 or so sort of as a joke to our old gaming days, I read it, re-started my old feelings about the game, a few weeks later I started up playing agian and never looked back.

Knights has a special place for me :D

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:15 pm 

I got a subscription, they're GREAT!

~Clangador
---------------

Black Blade Publishing imprint of OSRIC is not only the most definitive printing of OSRIC to date, but also the single greatest resource for old school gamers since the three original hardbacks written by E. Gary Gygax.