Regarding Supplement Journe Iscin Races...
Author

Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:09 pm 

Hello!  This is my first post here, so I do apologize if this is in the incorrect spot.  Let me know if I need to move this somewhere else... but for now, this seemed like the best option.

I have a copy of the Supplement Journe: Playing the Iscin Races that I'm looking to part with.  It was given to me years ago, has sat around unused (in a protective plastic cover, mind you!), and I figured I'd toss it up on eBay or somesuch.  But!  Before I did that, I wanted to ensure that it was, indeed, a legit copy; I strive to stand behind what I sell.  I've no reason to believe it isn't authentic, and everything I've managed to find on the subject seem to suggest that it is.  It's a stapled binding, which I noticed on the Wiki provided via this site is stated as being the standard.  I had been worried, in the past, having seen pictures of it with one of those... plastic-y spiral-bound bindings.

I do have pictures available, if anyone needs to see it in order to verify anything for me!  I would be most appreciative of your help, thanks!

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:15 pm 

Hi, I bought one at GenCon, so if you'd like to send me pictures I'd be happy to look at them for you.

Shrink is not a condition

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:33 pm 

Just to let everybody know, it looks good to me, based on looking at pictures of the covers and pages 1-2.

Shrink is not a condition

Collector

Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:24 pm 

And thank you so very much for taking a look at it and verifying it for me!  I can definitely feel much more confident in offering it up, now, without fear of someone feeling like I'm being shady in any way.

That said, would it be at all prudent to offer it up on this forum's "Classifieds" section, to give interested parties a more direct method of making an offer and acquiring it?  Or would going straight via the eBay route be the simplest option?  I'm open to input on the matter!  If there's interest from those on this forum, then that makes my life easier in the end, as well... not having to go through eBay and such.