Rob Kuntz - Black Blade Publishing - Printings
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:55 pm 

Hello,

Does anyone know how to differentiate between 1st and later printings of Black Blade's Rob Kuntz modules? I have seen listings for 1st or 3rd printings, but I do not how they determine this. I have the Pied Piper printings and one set of Black Blade copies, but I have no way to discern different copies of Black Blade's printings. If anyone could provide some insight, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in Advance - Paul

"Okay, we turn the corner and see a Purple 'WHAT' !?!" . . (the DM rolls a 20 or so he says) . . It all went black right after that.

[email protected]

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:50 pm 

PM-Knight wrote in Rob Kuntz - Black Blade Publishing - Printings:Does anyone know how to differentiate between 1st and later printings of Black Blade's Rob Kuntz modules? I have seen listings for 1st or 3rd printings, but I do not how they determine this. I have the Pied Piper printings and one set of Black Blade copies, but I have no way to discern different copies of Black Blade's printings. If anyone could provide some insight, I would greatly appreciate it.

Paul---I think most our RJK books were simply reprinted straight-up as needed, in which case we wouldn't have updated the layout files and no changes would be discernible from printing to printing.  I'll ask Jon the next time we meet to discuss BBP business, but that's my recollection.

Allan.

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/