JG Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 5:36 am 

You lucky bastards! Still waiting here  :D

Let's go fly a kite
Up to the highest height!

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:40 am 

It was nice to get the O&W reprint signed.  :)

Available now from Die Cast Games: Night of the Black Swords by Allen Hammack (Author of C2-The Ghost Tower of Inverness) with artwork by Jeff Easley and Diesel.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:56 pm 

There has been an issue with some orders according to Unbound so mine hasn't arrived yet. They have asked people to be patient and kind to their customer service staff, which perhaps shouldn't be too difficult as Unbound customer service told me they only have one person on the team.
I was so exited about this but it seems that it's just going to limp over the line.
Sad - I tried like many here I'm sure to support this early with my hard earned cash and at the finale I just feel like I shouldn't have bothered.

You can never have too much of something you didn't need in the first place.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:20 am 

Following a tip-off from Zenopus I ordered a copy from Amazon which arrived today. It contains a high quality scan of (most of) the map & key for Ian Livingstone's first ever dungeon - The Inner Temple of the Golden Skeleton - one of the first ever non-US dungeons and designed from reading the rules (not by seeing someone else's module or playing in a dungeon descended from Blackmoor). There was a couple of low-quality images of this Ian's shared before. It's got an intriguing key which I previously decoded in a blogpost - Golden Skeleton - though the new scan makes reading it rather easier. At first glance it all looks rather random, but I managed to make sense of most of it. For example deducing that the underlined numbers refer to a teleport. The sign "Tea & Buns this way" and the "Mad Hatter" in Room 19 by themselves don't make much sense, but together you realise there's a Mad Hatter's Tea Party in room 19 and you've got something playable. I still don't know what "SLEERT" in room 8 means though - suggestions welcome!

Previous