Some post-Morno drawings and paintings now for sale
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:53 am 

Hi, all.

I've started sorting through my scary storage room and so far I've scanned and put online twenty-six drawings and paintings from the 1980's. These are all from the years after my RPG illustrations but a few aren't far off the mark, subject-wise.

Image  Image

You can find them here: https://www.webomator.com/original-art-for-sale/.

Bradley W. Schenck
(the artist formerly known as Morno - isn't there a symbol for that?)
Webomator Blog

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:28 pm 

Hi, all.

Back in late July I published a pretty depressing post about my ten-year trials with cancer, medical bills, and the other debts that followed. It's not a happy story, but you're welcome to read it.

One of the results was my page at Patreon where people can subscribe to a monthly selection of content; some of that content's recent, but some is old enough that it might interest those who recall my Morno days at Wee Warriors and in the Arduin adventures. Here's yesterday's example, drawn in the same summer when I did my work for The Dragon.

In the months to come there are some Morno-era stories, a cover for Evermist, and more art from that summer of '76 and plenty more from the 1980's.

If you're interested you can visit the Patreon page and see what's what. Thanks!

Bradley W. Schenck
(the artist formerly known as Morno - isn't there a symbol for that?)
Webomator Blog