true first printing of Starfaring
Author

Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:09 pm 

I have a copy of Starfaring - an early, August 1976, game by Ken St. Acnre published by flying buffalo.   My copy is stapled  Most copies I have seen are spiral bound.    According to RPGNet   8-1/2" x 11" spine-stapled booklet. Black on red cover by E. Hogan. Copies which are spiral bound with pink covers are unauthorized reprints (per Rick Loomis of Flying Buffalo).
Do any of our members know anything about this?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:00 pm 

Hello Old Timer ;-)

If you go to page 20 of the "Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay", you will see a few posts about Starfaring, just in case the link below does not work.

Re: Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay

Thank you - Paul

"Okay, we turn the corner and see a Purple 'WHAT' !?!" . . (the DM rolls a 20 or so he says) . . It all went black right after that.

[email protected]

Collector

Post Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:54 pm 

Thanks,

I hadn't looked at this for over 20 years and wasn't aware of the difference until I saw both types for sale as 1st editions.
Live and learn.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:28 am 

Hi Old Timer,

Too funny that you asked about Starfaring and then there are two (2) new listings on eBay ;-) I am amazed how often that happens.  8O

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

I just realized the 2nd listing is yours ... good luck on the acution  PDT_Armataz_01_34

"Okay, we turn the corner and see a Purple 'WHAT' !?!" . . (the DM rolls a 20 or so he says) . . It all went black right after that.

[email protected]

Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:06 pm 

the second one is mine.

Sage Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:49 am 

Weird... Less than one year ago i spotted several of these books listed in UK for less that 50 pounds and they were not sold immediately... Is it possible that one year later and on the other side of the Atlantic price has a similar lever?
Ciaoo

I am the servant of the Secret Maps, Wielder of the flame of Clone!
You cannot quote! The dark spam will not avail you, flame of Udun.
Go back to the Shadow! You... cannot... post!!!