Shameless plug: Tower of Faces available for pre-order
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:37 pm 

Acaeumites:

I'm pleased to share that my module, The Tower of Faces, is now available for pre-order at Goodman Games (details below). The module will likely be available for sale at Gary Con as well.

Tower of Faces is a module is for DCC RPG - but I believe it would be relatively easy to convert and use for other systems as well. (Of course, I'm biased).

Perhaps noteworthy to collectors, the module cover was illustrated by Sanjulian - a famous pulp cover artist. (You can learn more about it him at Sanjulián - Wikipedia).

If you have questions about the module, don't hesitate to reach out.

Regards,
Nick

The Rodney Award-winning adventure from Gamehole Con IV, now a Level 6 Adventure for DCC RPG!
The Tower of Faces
The adventurers have been summoned to a mysterious black tower made of glass. They are given a simple mission: protect the mage's estate while he is distracted weaving a mighty spell. Surviving the five days of his spellcasting requires quick wits and sharp blades, for the estate has mischievous guests and strange visitors. In the end, the mage demands one final task: stand by his side as he binds a great horror from beyond!
Dungeon Crawl Classics #96: The Tower of Faces|Goodman Games Store

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:27 am 

Looks great Nick!
—Ron—

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:22 pm 

Nick plays in a 5e campaign run by Bracton that consists of Invincible Overlord, me, my son & 3 others. We have had some epic moments and it's always a blast playing with him. I'm looking forward to picking up some copies of his module at GaryCon. Congratulations Nick on being published!

Shrink is not a condition

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:35 am 

Looking forward to the module!  Nicely done! :)

Hello Mrs. Cleaver, Theodore.

Gee, Mrs. Cleaver ... That certainly is a lovely dress.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:26 pm 

Thanks very much - I hope you enjoy it!