a powerful item or dwarven spell
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 1 of 1
Author

Collector

Post Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:07 am 

hi all

i read on the internet of a dwarven spell or item that allowed you to call upon it once per year
that allowed you to call upon all the powesr of the dwarves
it gave you an additional 3000hp plus it allowed you to give a number of character classes all powers of the classes from lvls 1-20 and gave you numerous other abilities
but calling upon the power also kills the person who uses it as well

can anybody remember from the internet what it was called i cant remember if it was a dwarven item or spell
need the info badly thanks

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:30 pm 

markyboy156 wrote in a powerful item or dwarven spell:hi all

i read on the internet of a dwarven spell or item that allowed you to call upon it once per year
that allowed you to call upon all the powesr of the dwarves
it gave you an additional 3000hp plus it allowed you to give a number of character classes all powers of the classes from lvls 1-20 and gave you numerous other abilities
but calling upon the power also kills the person who uses it as well

can anybody remember from the internet what it was called i cant remember if it was a dwarven item or spell
need the info badly thanks

It's called the Crown of Delusion.  When worn, it makes you think you have 3000hp and possess all powers from levels 1-20, but in reality, it just disables the shift button on your computer so you can't type capital letters....just kidding.  You are in the wrong forum.  We do not deal with these kinds of questions, and we don't play in adventures with those kinds of magic items.   8)

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies. Page 1 of 1