Non-TSR just ended on eBay
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:59 am 

dbartman wrote in Non-TSR just ended on eBay:Well, someone jumped on this:

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

I hate to tell the seller, but they probably left money on the table by doing a BIN.  With the current market, and the rarity of this item, it probably would have sold for more than the BIN, but they will never know.

Congrats to the buyer.  Hopefully someone from the Acaeum managed to snag it.

Well, have a look at the sold items of this seller! One or more buyers had good deals over there!!!

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:29 am 

The usual snipe war on this lot... I am sad as i thought to get it till the very last second...

** expired/removed eBay auction **

...this wasthe first time i spotted these zines on ebay!

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:09 am 

aia wrote in Non-TSR just ended on eBay:The usual snipe war on this lot... I am sad as i thought to get it till the very last second...

...this wasthe first time i spotted these zines on ebay!

Saw these and thought you'd be on them aia.
(thought I might get to thumb through them on yiur behalf!!)

You can never have too much of something you didn't need in the first place.

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:28 pm 

gyg wrote in Non-TSR just ended on eBay:Saw these and thought you'd be on them aia.
(thought I might get to thumb through them on yiur behalf!!)

...not this time my friend!

Active Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:43 pm 

Did I miss out here?  I can't shake the feeling that this item, which I really didn't know too much about, might have been ... significant? interesting? I don't know

scale of 1 - 10, what did I miss out on?

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:55 pm 

I picked up one in shrink about five years ago and paid about the same price as this one. They can go for more, but not all of the time.

A far as collector value goes, for as much as I've read people liking it when it came out, it seems to get missed a lot today when one appears. I've never seen one go very high if that's your main concern.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:30 am 

About a 2.

Shrink is not a condition

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:24 am 

Mister Yuk wrote in Non-TSR just ended on eBay:I picked up one in shrink about five years ago and paid about the same price as this one. They can go for more, but not all of the time.

A far as collector value goes, for as much as I've read people liking it when it came out, it seems to get missed a lot today when one appears. I've never seen one go very high if that's your main concern.

the missed potential big score wasn't really on my mind, I just wasn't sure about its rarity or how often it came up

i recently came across one of the Dungeon Planners, Nightmare in Blackmarsh, and I think I had this kind of item on the brain

thanks to you both

Previous