Non-TSR just ended on eBay
Author

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:55 pm 

I thought this looked pretty cool - so did a few other people  8O

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:12 pm 

If the second place bidder wants this, I have a set I'd sell for $400.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:10 pm 

Do you know who published it?  Any other products or names associated with it?  Thanks in advance :)

I draw the line at collecting... D&D beach towels.

Shoulda been: ".. from Pangreenia to Floratopolis, from mystical Treeonia of spectral Forests to Schruborial dimensions." - The Forests of Leng

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:32 pm 

Thunderdave wrote in Non-TSR just ended on eBay:Do you know who published it?  Any other products or names associated with it?  Thanks in advance :)

I don't remember any publisher history for this one (can check when I get back into town).  I was going to call it a homebrew but now there are two :)

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:05 pm 

Mars wrote in Non-TSR just ended on eBay:
Thunderdave wrote in Non-TSR just ended on eBay: I was going to call it a homebrew but now there are two :)

That's neat

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:38 am 

Someone got a great deal

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

Very rare book. Only the second one I have ever seen on ebay (I bought the first one).

Adventures in Austerion : a fantasy RPG, with boardgame mechanisms and modular battlemap. By Guillaume Tavernier and Géraud G.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:02 pm 

lokiwookie wrote in Non-TSR just ended on eBay:Someone got a great deal

Very rare book. Only the second one I have ever seen on ebay (I bought the first one).

That looks cool

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:32 pm 

Mister Yuk wrote in Non-TSR just ended on eBay:I thought this looked pretty cool - so did a few other people  8O

When I saw the title "Party List," I was expecting a sign-up list of refreshments to bring. Maybe the list of PCs should be regarded as snacks for the monsters.

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:21 pm 

I have one of these as well, it came in a collection I bought a few years ago locally.

lokiwookie wrote in Non-TSR just ended on eBay:Someone got a great deal

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:27 pm 

Blackmoor wrote in Non-TSR just ended on eBay:I have one of these as well, it came in a collection I bought a few years ago locally.

Is it any good?

Allan.

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:42 pm 

grodog wrote in Non-TSR just ended on eBay:
Blackmoor wrote in Non-TSR just ended on eBay:I have one of these as well, it came in a collection I bought a few years ago locally.

Is it any good?

Allan.

Good question, I will dig it up and take a look!!

Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:08 am 

** eBay auction listing blocked by The Acaeum.  Seller is on our blacklist **

ended couple days ago....

Make them pay as much as they think they can afford...J.R. "Bob" Dobbs

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:57 pm 

It only takes two people who really want something...

Glad I got one in a lot a few years back.

Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:51 pm 

I was bidding... Just.Not.That.Much.

Brette;)

Being healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:35 pm 

I was the second high bidder.  I thought I had put in a crazy high number, and would likely get it for a lot less.  But a wise man (you know who you are) said I would only have an 80% chance with that bid...and he was obviously right.  Frankly, I'm glad I missed it at this price.  I would have been pretty unhappy if the winner (whoever it is) had bid just a little less than me.

I already have the first print, so was looking to complete the set.  Guess I'll just keep looking.   :)

"Parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus."

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:27 pm 

Couldn't remember what I paid for the lot with that second edition, but I knew I had talked about it at the time. About $65 in 2011: https://www.acaeum.com/forum/viewtopic. ... =1#p187318

My first edition is incomplete by a few pages... and I have minimal hope of finding a replacement. Out of 100 copies, we know of how many? About 3?

Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:15 am 

I really didn't like the way the cover of the folder looked on this one (the graphics and lettering). Could be just the way the picture was shot, but the color and the way it laid on the paper looked wrong to me - did anyone else here feel similarly about it?

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:29 am 

Bracton wrote in Non-TSR just ended on eBay:I was the second high bidder.  I thought I had put in a crazy high number, and would likely get it for a lot less.  But a wise man (you know who you are) said I would only have an 80% chance with that bid...and he was obviously right.  Frankly, I'm glad I missed it at this price.  I would have been pretty unhappy if the winner (whoever it is) had bid just a little less than me.

I already have the first print, so was looking to complete the set.  Guess I'll just keep looking.   :)

Print run Junkie  :D

PreviousNext