ral partha 11 series miniatures
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 4 of 3112, 3, 4, 5 ... 293031
Author

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3593
Joined: Dec 20, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 13, 2022
Location: Canada

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:17 pm 
 

dathon wrote:I believe these RP AD&D minis are only going to increase in value.

First, they're great quality scupts. Second, they're metal, which beats that wimpy plastic stuff any day. Third, it's going to get harder and harder to get them in sealed blister packs as more get lost and opened over the years. Fourth, there is a great diversity of figures for many settings.




Let me see, they are licensed, high quality, hard to find, low print runs, getting older, they come in a series.



I totally believe we have only seen the begining of there ramp up in value.



Later



J


Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

 WWW  

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 405
Joined: Nov 23, 2002
Last Visit: Jan 26, 2018
Location: The Saltmarshes of Michigan

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:02 pm 
 

Let me see, they are licensed, high quality, hard to find, low print runs, getting older, they come in a series.



I totally believe we have only seen the begining of there ramp up in value.



Later



J




Jeff,

I thought you were gonna wait till I got the 40 I need to complete the set before you posted that. 8O  :wink:

  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3593
Joined: Dec 20, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 13, 2022
Location: Canada

Post Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:33 pm 
 

Ekim Toor wrote:
Let me see, they are licensed, high quality, hard to find, low print runs, getting older, they come in a series.



I totally believe we have only seen the begining of there ramp up in value.



Later



J




Jeff,

I thought you were gonna wait till I got the 40 I need to complete the set before you posted that. 8O :wink:




Only 40?  I need around 90 :?



J


Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

 WWW  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3593
Joined: Dec 20, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 13, 2022
Location: Canada

Post Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:38 pm 
 

Frank does it again:

Ral Partha Ad&d | eBay

Prices are stable and high.

J


Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

 WWW  

User avatar

Verbose Collector

Posts: 1271
Joined: Jan 09, 2005
Last Visit: Nov 17, 2020
Location: Azeroth

Post Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:38 pm 
 

Hello,



I won this one a bit ago. Price was considerably lower than most the others that were being sold by the same seller at the same time. Any reason it does not sell for as much?



http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 8732949043


Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3593
Joined: Dec 20, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 13, 2022
Location: Canada

Post Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:02 pm 
 

Marlith wrote:Hello,

I won this one a bit ago. Price was considerably lower than most the others that were being sold by the same seller at the same time. Any reason it does not sell for as much?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 8732949043


For some reason Flint is really common (probably produced in the same mold as a real popular guy like Lord Soth or something)  I have 3 myself and I haven't even tried, just got as extras in deals.

J


Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

 WWW  

User avatar

Verbose Collector

Posts: 1271
Joined: Jan 09, 2005
Last Visit: Nov 17, 2020
Location: Azeroth

Post Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:59 pm 
 

Blackmoor wrote:
Marlith wrote:Hello,

I won this one a bit ago. Price was considerably lower than most the others that were being sold by the same seller at the same time. Any reason it does not sell for as much?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 8732949043


For some reason Flint is really common (probably produced in the same mold as a real popular guy like Lord Soth or something) I have 3 myself and I haven't even tried, just got as extras in deals.

J


Pardon my lack of knowledge on miniature production...but if he was cast in the same mold as a popular ones would they not be just as common? And who in their right mind doesn't like good old Flint  :)


Information Superhighway - A Rough Whimper of Insanity - Scott Hansen

  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3593
Joined: Dec 20, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 13, 2022
Location: Canada

Post Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:50 pm 
 

Marlith wrote:
Blackmoor wrote:
For some reason Flint is really common (probably produced in the same mold as a real popular guy like Lord Soth or something) I have 3 myself and I haven't even tried, just got as extras in deals.

J





Pardon my lack of knowledge on miniature production...but if he was cast in the same mold as a popular ones would they not be just as common? And who in their right mind doesn't like good old Flint :)




Flint! Sorry, not well liked.  Another common unpopular one is High Bulp.  Possible they were in the same mold.  Lets face it Flint is just not as cool as Soth, Tanis, Drizzt ,Raistlen and most of the ladies

J


Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

 WWW  

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 405
Joined: Nov 23, 2002
Last Visit: Jan 26, 2018
Location: The Saltmarshes of Michigan

Post Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:40 pm 
 

That was the Flint I was gonna paint, so you're the one who sniped me. :evil: :D

As Blackie said, Flinty is very common. The ebay seller robsfigs usually has one up a month... along with Bupu and the same dozen or so planescapes that seem to be everywhere.

  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3593
Joined: Dec 20, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 13, 2022
Location: Canada

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 2:41 am 
 

Ekim Toor wrote:That was the Flint I was gonna paint, so you're the one who sniped me. :evil: :D

As Blackie said, Flinty is very common. The ebay seller robsfigs usually has one up a month... along with Bupu and the same dozen or so planescapes that seem to be everywhere.


I have 3 flints and 3 Bupu's myself if anyone is looking :D

By the way robsfigs is now miniaturemaster
J


Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

 WWW  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 280
Joined: Sep 07, 2004
Last Visit: Oct 11, 2021
Location: Well, you guess...

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 9:24 am 
 

Blackmoor wrote:Frank does it again:

2x AD D Ral Partha 11 504 Remorhaz Polar Ice Worm | eBay

Prices are stable and high.

J


:-) That was a prearranged deal with Tav_Behemoth who posted recently in this thread. One guy emailed me through ebay saying the price was a bit too high and if i would sell him one of the two for $ 20 8O   Anyways Behemoth3 Publishing has done a real nice d20 book on Remorhazes and they needed a few for GenCon.

I kinda wish I had kept all 17 Remorhazes that I once had and only sold them now. And the Pit Fiends of course, and the Dragons...

  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3593
Joined: Dec 20, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 13, 2022
Location: Canada

Post Posted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:24 pm 
 

frankfromgermany wrote::-) That was a prearranged deal with Tav_Behemoth who posted recently in this thread. One guy emailed me through ebay saying the price was a bit too high and if i would sell him one of the two for $ 20 8O Anyways Behemoth3 Publishing has done a real nice d20 book on Remorhazes and they needed a few for GenCon.

I kinda wish I had kept all 17 Remorhazes that I once had and only sold them now. And the Pit Fiends of course, and the Dragons...


Yes Dragons, I need a few, anybody got some for sale?

J


Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

 WWW  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 280
Joined: Sep 07, 2004
Last Visit: Oct 11, 2021
Location: Well, you guess...

Post Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:46 am 
 

Listed another couple of minis on ebay: eBay listings

Those minis never seem to run out :-) I've tried 3 or 4 times to end my Partha seling career but always another nice stash of minis turns up somewhere, or there are left overs from cancelled orders etc...

Guess I'll keep up selling them for a time.


Here`s  link to the list of the AD&D minis that i can get you additionally to those in the auctions:
LUH - Error404

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 405
Joined: Nov 23, 2002
Last Visit: Jan 26, 2018
Location: The Saltmarshes of Michigan

Post Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:29 pm 
 

The insanity continues  8O

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... T&rd=1

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... T&rd=1

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... T&rd=1

These commons were $5 finds only months ago, I can't believe the prices.

  

User avatar

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 1252
Joined: Jan 01, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 21, 2022

Post Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:48 pm 
 

Ekim Toor wrote:The insanity continues 8O

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... T&rd=1

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... T&rd=1

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... T&rd=1

These commons were $5 finds only months ago, I can't believe the prices.


Wow, all we need now is a subweb to create even more interest/demand.   :D

  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3593
Joined: Dec 20, 2003
Last Visit: Jan 13, 2022
Location: Canada

Post Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:45 am 
 

VermilionFire wrote:
Ekim Toor wrote:The insanity continues 8O

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... T&rd=1

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... T&rd=1

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... T&rd=1

These commons were $5 finds only months ago, I can't believe the prices.


Wow, all we need now is a subweb to create even more interest/demand.  :D



If someone wants to create a subweb I can certainly participate!  Just do it after I complete my set :)

J


Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

 WWW  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 280
Joined: Sep 07, 2004
Last Visit: Oct 11, 2021
Location: Well, you guess...

Post Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:05 pm 
 

More closed auctions:

Gibberlings for $ 30+
Ral Partha Ad&d | eBay

hamilcars partha auctions: (Storm Giant $40, Catoblepas $ 28, Rust Monster $ 27, and more..)
Welcome to eBay


Yup prices are definetely rising.

  


Prolific Collector

Posts: 280
Joined: Sep 07, 2004
Last Visit: Oct 11, 2021
Location: Well, you guess...

Post Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:07 am 
 

Can anyone tell me the approximate height in  mm of the following Ral Partha giants?

02-934 Barbarian Giant          
02-940 Skeletal Giant          
11-436 Frost Giant  
11-440 Cloud Giant

  
PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 4 of 3112, 3, 4, 5 ... 293031