ral partha 11 series miniatures
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 8 of 28123 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 262728
Author

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3593
Joined: Dec 20, 2003
Last Visit: Aug 04, 2021
Location: Canada

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:05 pm 
 

Here is a rare one, may see a high price on this


** expired eBay auction **


Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

 WWW  

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 405
Joined: Nov 23, 2002
Last Visit: Jan 26, 2018
Location: The Saltmarshes of Michigan

Post Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:14 pm 
 

I'm guessing over $100.

Shipping $7.40 OUCH!!!  8O

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 405
Joined: Nov 23, 2002
Last Visit: Jan 26, 2018
Location: The Saltmarshes of Michigan

Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:38 pm 
 

I noticed that the shipping cost has changed from $7.40 to $8.35  8O

$8.25 for the cheaper parcel post :?

  

User avatar

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 1253
Joined: Jan 01, 2003
Last Visit: Jul 27, 2021

Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:35 pm 
 

Blackmoor wrote:Here is a rare one, may see a high price on this


** expired eBay auction **


I'm happy, that went much cheaper than I thought.  My conditional bid was well over $200 and now I have a complete RP AD&D set in sealed blister packs and boxes (except for some of the Wyrms packs which I'm not as interested in because they're too small for dragons IMO).  
Woohoo!  8)

  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3593
Joined: Dec 20, 2003
Last Visit: Aug 04, 2021
Location: Canada

Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:02 pm 
 

VermilionFire wrote:
I'm happy, that went much cheaper than I thought.  My conditional bid was well over $200 and now I have a complete RP AD&D set in sealed blister packs and boxes (except for some of the Wyrms packs which I'm not as interested in because they're too small for dragons IMO).  
Woohoo!  8)


Congrats on that one, very rare and first time on Ebay IIRC

I am missing 6 packs, fortunatly I have most of the dragons as well :D

6 more to go, what a chore.

Jeff


Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

 WWW  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:23 pm 
 

Ekim Toor wrote:I noticed that the shipping cost has changed from $7.40 to $8.35  8O

$8.25 for the cheaper parcel post :?


Greedy f**ker raised shipping again to $9.40.  :roll:  :roll:   :roll:  Is he shipping that in concrete?  I wouldn't have bid on something like that just on principle.  I'd rather do without.


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  

User avatar

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 1253
Joined: Jan 01, 2003
Last Visit: Jul 27, 2021

Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:30 pm 
 

bclarkie wrote:
Greedy f**ker raised shipping again to $9.40.  :roll:  :roll:   :roll:  Is he shipping that in concrete?  I wouldn't have bid on something like that just on principle.  I'd rather do without.


Generally I wouldn't have bid with such high shipping costs either but this RP pack is so rare that I believe it's the first time ever on eBay (at least the past few years that I've been looking).  Also, I think the shipping cost suddenly jumped higher because insurance is required and the final bids trickled over $100.

  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3593
Joined: Dec 20, 2003
Last Visit: Aug 04, 2021
Location: Canada

Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:33 pm 
 

VermilionFire wrote:

Generally I wouldn't have bid with such high shipping costs either but this RP pack is so rare that I believe it's the first time ever on eBay (at least the past few years that I've been looking).  Also, I think the shipping cost suddenly jumped higher because insurance is required and the final bids trickled over $100.


My thinking as well.  I used to have two of these, sold off my extra last year for $100.00 privatly to another Acauem member.

Just won another one, 5 packs to go :D


** expired eBay auction **


Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

 WWW  


Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 6463
Joined: Dec 13, 2004
Last Visit: Apr 04, 2021

Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:34 pm 
 

VermilionFire wrote:
Generally I wouldn't have bid with such high shipping costs either but this RP pack is so rare that I believe it's the first time ever on eBay (at least the past few years that I've been looking).  Also, I think the shipping cost suddenly jumped higher because insurance is required and the final bids trickled over $100.


I wasn't being critical of you at all William.  You might be right about the insuanrce thin, but  I don't think that shipping adjusts itself like that, the seller has to do it.   I have a sneaking suspicion that that increadible increasing shipping cost was a result of the fact that the seller wasn't getting the price that he had hoped he would get as time went on.


"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

  

User avatar

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 1253
Joined: Jan 01, 2003
Last Visit: Jul 27, 2021

Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:35 pm 
 

That's a good price on the White Dragon.  I guess now that I've completed everything else, I might as well move on to finishing off the Wyrms.  There's always something else...  :wink:

  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3593
Joined: Dec 20, 2003
Last Visit: Aug 04, 2021
Location: Canada

Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:37 pm 
 

VermilionFire wrote:
I'm happy, that went much cheaper than I thought.  My conditional bid was well over $200 and now I have a complete RP AD&D set in sealed blister packs and boxes (except for some of the Wyrms packs which I'm not as interested in because they're too small for dragons IMO).  
Woohoo!  8)


Does that include battlesystem as well?


Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

 WWW  

User avatar

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 1253
Joined: Jan 01, 2003
Last Visit: Jul 27, 2021

Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:14 pm 
 

Blackmoor wrote:
Does that include battlesystem as well?


That's a good question.  I'm only interested in 25mm Battlesystem (I don't collect any 15mm) and I don't know the complete list of what came out.  I think I might have all the blisters and I'm almost sure I have all of the box sets.  Does anyone have the list of the 25mm Battlesystem packs?

  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3593
Joined: Dec 20, 2003
Last Visit: Aug 04, 2021
Location: Canada

Post Posted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:51 pm 
 

VermilionFire wrote:
That's a good question.  I'm only interested in 25mm Battlesystem (I don't collect any 15mm) and I don't know the complete list of what came out.  I think I might have all the blisters and I'm almost sure I have all of the box sets.  Does anyone have the list of the 25mm Battlesystem packs?


Here is a complete list of all of them, I believe that all the 11-9?? are 15mm

11-850        Lord Harcourt's Cavalry
11-851        Lord Harcout's Archers
11-852        Lord Soth's Skeleton Cavalry
11-853        Iron Lord Elite Dwarf Guard
11-854        Iron Lord Elite Dwarf Crossbowmen
11-855        Iron Lord Elite Dwarf Infantry

11-857        Horde Heavy Cavalry
11-858        Horde Light Cavalry
11-859        Ogre Marauders
11-860        Gnoll Raiders
11-861        Gnoll Leader and Flind
11-862        Grey Blossom Armoured Infantry
11-863        Grey Blossom Unarmoured Infantry
11-864        Grey Blssom Heroes
      
11-900        Lances of Cormyr Mounted Knights
11-901        Longbowmen of Cormyr
11-902        Cormyr Swordsman
11-903        Cormyr Laners of the Eastern March
11-904        Cormyr Lords and War Wizards
11-905        Peasant Levy
11-906        Cormyr Militia
11-907        War Elephant
      
11-920        Elf Horse Archers
11-921        Elf Foresters
11-922        Silver Elf Pikeman of Everska
11-923        Everska Light War Chariot
11-924        Elven Noble Archers of Tethyamir
      
11-930        Iron Dwarven Regulars of Tethyamir
11-931        Iron Dwarven Axeman of Tethyamir
11-932        Tethyamir Crossbowmen
11-933        Iron Dwarf Balista
      
11-940        Skeletel Regular Minions of Darkhold
11-941        Skeletel Archer Minions of Darkhold
11-942        Mounted Minions of Darkhold
      
11-950        Baatezu the Pit Feind and his Cornugons
11-951        Bugbears of Dragonspear
11-952        Ogres of Dragonspear
11-953        Hobgoblins of Dragonspear
11-954        Trolls of the Claw Mercenary Company
11-955        Villians of Forgotten Realms
      
11-960        Drow Elf Female Elite Foot
11-961        Drow Elf Crossbowman
11-962        Drow Elf Lizard Riders
      
11-970        Orc Regulars of the Desertmouth Mountain
11-971        Orc Bowman of the Desertmouth Mountain
11-972        Levy of the Goblin Marches
11-973        Wolf Riders of the Goblin Marches
11-974        Kobold Infantry
11-975        Orc War Machine
      
11-990        Windriders Mercenary Company
11-991        Dark Watch Mercenary company
11-992        Mindugulph Company Giff
11-993        Mindugulph Company Wemic Scouts
11-994        Mindugulph Company Kenku


Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

 WWW  

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 405
Joined: Nov 23, 2002
Last Visit: Jan 26, 2018
Location: The Saltmarshes of Michigan

Post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:20 am 
 

Congrats indeed VF, even with the bloated shipping costs that is a very good price for that one... Rare and I do believe Jeff is correct with it being an ebay first.
I wish I had a few to sell then I might be able to afford your doorman.  :wink:

All you guys are still ahead of me, I need about 30 or so to finish my list, with about 20 being in the battlesystem line.

Jeff and I exchanged doubles list, anyone else interested?

  

User avatar

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 1253
Joined: Jan 01, 2003
Last Visit: Jul 27, 2021

Post Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:56 am 
 

Thanks for the congrats, I'd been looking for that mini for a few years now so I felt this was a case of better get it now or I might not see it again for quite some time.  Then again, now that I've won one there will probably be another up in a couple weeks.   :lol:

I actually don't have any duplicates that I know of.

  

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 405
Joined: Nov 23, 2002
Last Visit: Jan 26, 2018
Location: The Saltmarshes of Michigan

Post Posted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:04 pm 
 

Very high price on a very common blister.  I used to pick these up for a couple of dollars and that sale price is what I used to pick up dragons for.

I love it  :D  8)

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... 1&rd=1

  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3593
Joined: Dec 20, 2003
Last Visit: Aug 04, 2021
Location: Canada

Post Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:30 pm 
 

My slime is doing better than cougar's slime


** expired eBay auction **


Check out this price on the bugbears battlesystem minis


** expired eBay auction **


8)  8)


Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

 WWW  

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 405
Joined: Nov 23, 2002
Last Visit: Jan 26, 2018
Location: The Saltmarshes of Michigan

Post Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:33 am 
 

My slime is doing better than cougar's slime


It seemed like years before one finally showed up on ebay, now their everywhere.  :lol:

Congrats Jeff, you got a nice price on the bugbears and goblins (needed them both  :cry: ) haven't come across those before, I'm not a huge fan of the battlesystem sculpts but those looked good for 15mm.

I picked this up yesterday courtesy of Bclarkie-it-now  :lol:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... 1&rd=1

With shipping it's basically $4 a blister so I thought it was a decent grab. I just needed the Manxam figure for my collection but I'll probably paint the Beholder kin, savage and oriental fighters and resell the rest. With the latest ebay prices I'm hoping just selling the Beholder, Sahuagin, Catobeplas and one or two others will recoup my expenses.  8)

  

User avatar

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Posts: 3593
Joined: Dec 20, 2003
Last Visit: Aug 04, 2021
Location: Canada

Post Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:54 pm 
 

Ekim Toor wrote:

It seemed like years before one finally showed up on ebay, now their everywhere.  :lol:

Congrats Jeff, you got a nice price on the bugbears and goblins (needed them both  :cry: ) haven't come across those before, I'm not a huge fan of the battlesystem sculpts but those looked good for 15mm.

I picked this up yesterday courtesy of Bclarkie-it-now  :lol:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... 1&rd=1

With shipping it's basically $4 a blister so I thought it was a decent grab. I just needed the Manxam figure for my collection but I'll probably paint the Beholder kin, savage and oriental fighters and resell the rest. With the latest ebay prices I'm hoping just selling the Beholder, Sahuagin, Catobeplas and one or two others will recoup my expenses.  8)


Great pick-up, this stuff is geeting some pretty high prices, I am doing great selling off my doubles as well.


Games can get you through times of no money but money can not get you through times of no games!!

 WWW  

User avatar

Prolific Collector

Posts: 405
Joined: Nov 23, 2002
Last Visit: Jan 26, 2018
Location: The Saltmarshes of Michigan

Post Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:09 am 
 

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem& ... 1&rd=1


Good pick up here, shocked that it went so low. Another one down.

  
PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 8 of 28123 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 262728