Pendragon 1e question
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:08 pm 

In the original Nobles book published by Chaosium that I have, copyright 1986, on pp. 19 and 26 a 'book of Knights' and subsequently a 'Knight's book' are mentioned. The book is mentioned as part of the 1e system as a reference.

I cannot find that book.

Any ideas what is being referenced there?

Thank you.

NB: I know there is a thread here to ask Stafford questions, but it hasn't been active in a while and I understand at the time he was experiencing some health issues. I figured asking here might be the best first approach.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:08 am 

Not sure if relevant, but I just bought a book from Stafford on eBay about a month ago, so was feeling well enough to sell, though might be someone handling it all for him, but he signed the book at least.

In case you do not hear anything else.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:37 am 

WyvernLord wrote in Pendragon 1e question:Not sure if relevant, but I just bought a book from Stafford on eBay about a month ago, so was feeling well enough to sell, though might be someone handling it all for him, but he signed the book at least.

In case you do not hear anything else.

I hope so, that would be good news.

If the mods don't mind I think I will post this in that thread and see what happens.

Thank you.

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:39 pm 

The answer to your question is at the top right of page 3.

The Noble's Book was the first (and only) item to transition to Pendragon 2E, but Pendragon 2E doesn't exist.

Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, Pendragon, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based, CoC, Runequest

Planning: BRP/Harn

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:12 pm 

TheHistorian wrote in Pendragon 1e question:The answer to your question is at the top right of page 3.

The Noble's Book was the first (and only) item to transition to Pendragon 2E, but Pendragon 2E doesn't exist.

Thanks so much.