Grenadier Models Bushido and The Armory Painting Contests
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:57 pm 

Currently I'm working on a Specialties & Rarities section for The Fantastic Worlds of Grenadier, and I am seeking images of the inserts for the Armory sets Grenadier provided miniatures for. As far as I know, there were four sets: Samurai, Oriental Dragons, and King Arthur's Court. I'm seeking high-resolution, cropped close-ups of any of the inserts. Images of the shrink-wrapped sets are few and far between, and thus far all images I have come across are not presentable for the book, but if anyone has these sets and can scan or take decent photos of the sets (without too much glare from the shrink wrap) and email them to me, I would be appreciative and will consider them for inclusion.  If anyone has an image of the contents of the Armory Samurai set, this may be helpful, too. I have images of the contents of the other two sets already.

Any high resolution images of one or more of the four blister packs for Bushido I would be interested in, too. I do have one image of one of the blister packs, but it doesn't show the entire blister pack.

-Terence.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:25 pm 

Terence Gunn wrote in Grenadier Models Bushido and The Armory Painting Contests:Currently I'm working on a Specialties & Rarities section for The Fantastic Worlds of Grenadier, and I am seeking images of the inserts for the Armory sets Grenadier provided miniatures for. As far as I know, there were four sets: Samurai, Oriental Dragons, and King Arthur's Court. I'm seeking high-resolution, cropped close-ups of any of the inserts. Images of the shrink-wrapped sets are few and far between, and thus far all images I have come across are not presentable for the book, but if anyone has these sets and can scan or take decent photos of the sets (without too much glare from the shrink wrap) and email them to me, I would be appreciative and will consider them for inclusion.  If anyone has an image of the contents of the Armory Samurai set, this may be helpful, too. I have images of the contents of the other two sets already.

Any high resolution images of one or more of the four blister packs for Bushido I would be interested in, too. I do have one image of one of the blister packs, but it doesn't show the entire blister pack.

-Terence.

Correction: I meant three sets, not four. My apologies.

-Terence.