NTX2016
Author

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:49 pm 

Re:         2016 North Texas RPG Con Module Releases

Pacesetter Games is proud to announce the 2016 line of special North Texas RPG Convention modules. Please review the descriptions below as there are opportunities to purchase these adventures individually or in packages. Not, all of these modules have a limited first printing run of 50 copies and two will not be reprinted in single module form.  
Lastly, proceeds from the sales of all of the exclusive NTX modules are donated to help fund the North Texas RPG Convention.
These modules are available at pacesettergames.com.
Use the coupon code NTX2016 to receive FREE domestic shipping or a discount on international shipping (minimum order of $20 applies). Also, we have included a bundle option (buy all five adventures) with a discounted package price.

All cover scans are attached to this email.

A2 Sanctuary of the Slave Lords
The Slave Masters have returned and their secret mainland base revealed a few scant secrets to their goals. Somewhere, hidden in the vast ocean, is Sanctuary. Most consider the floating island a myth, but it is there that the Slave Masters must be confronted.
Sanctuary of the Slave Masters is an adventure for eight characters of fifth to seventh level using the First Edition game rules.
Price: $12.00   Print Run: 50 numbered copies for first printing.

B2.5 Blizzard on the Borderland
Winter has struck and the Keep struggles to combat the cold and snow. But an ancient evil hides behind the piercing wind and ice waiting to destroy all in its icy clutch!
This adventure supplement details several encounters to bolster TSR's B2 The Keep on the Borderlands.
B2.5 Blizzard on the Borderland is an adventure for eight characters of second to third level using the First Edition game rules.
B2 The Keep on the Borderland is copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc.
Price: $10.00   Print Run: 50 numbered copies for first printing.

TM7 Dread
Player Introduction:
Two weeks ago you sat in the hall of Lord Hathlerone, head of the most powerful sea merchant family in the land. His daughter, thought lost at sea has been found. But found is not rescued. That is your task. The girl is prisoner of a cult that was thought long extinct - the Cult of the Earth Dragon!
It seems the girl somehow found herself as queen of a tribe of savages on the Isle of Dread. How she came to that is unknown. The tribe's village is located at the base of an extinct volcano near the center of the island.
She was discovered by a party of explorers and their mercenaries. But the explorers were more than that; they were members of the Cult of the Earth Dragon that were searching for what they called, the First Altar. Not only did the cultists find their holy place but they found the girl - a queen among savages.
One of the mercenaries attempted to rescue the girl but failed. He managed to evade the savages and cultists and eventually came to find Lord Hathlerone. His story was dubious but when he produced a thin silver ring with the girl's name inscribed within the band, Hathlerone believed.
The mercenary provided a map to reach the altar but there was little time. Barely enough to seek out some adventurers and rush them to the island. In three days the Cult will perform their sacrifice and their god will be awakened.  

Dread is a short multi-encounter tournament adventure that was held at the seventh annual North Texas RPG Convention in Fort Worth, Texas in June 2016. This version has been adjusted to run as a non-tournament adventure and includes additional adventure material and encounters areas.  
Designed for six to eight third to fourth level characters using AD&D rules. Tournament rules included.
Price: $19.00   Print Run: 50 numbered copies; Includes both versions -- NTX Tournament version (TM7) and Full Module Version (X1)

V11 The Dwarven Glory: Curse of the Violators
Mortoc the orc king -- better known as the Plunderer -- was victorious. He surprised the dwarves in their mine and his army of orcs, goblins, and ogres slew all in their path. Bolstered by the vilest of mercenaries, the Plunderer lived up to his name and in a gory frenzy, looted the complex with a reckless abandon. Against his warning, mercenaries desecrated the dwarven temple and Mortoc feared retribution. Furthermore, a regiment of his finest Slag Orcs discovered a massive chamber -- sealed by the dwarves -- that was shrouded in an unnatural darkness. Only the screams of orc invaders escaped the chamber and a palpable sense of evil filled the lowest levels of the mine. Mortoc gathered his minions and fled. But not all followed. Most of the mercenaries refused to leave as they knew many of the dwarven treasure vaults had yet to be pillaged. An entire battalion of Mire Orcs also refused to leave -- their hatred of the dwarves was beyond obsessive and they would find and slay those dwarves that hid within the secret places of the mine.
Curse of the Violators is the first of a five module series that expands the The Dwarven Glory adventure kit; originally produced by Wee Warriors. Each module focuses on one of the five "levels" of the mine, becoming successively more difficult.
Curse of the Violators is an adventure for eight characters of first to second level using the First Edition game rules.
Price: $12.00   Print Run: 50 numbered copies for first printing.

NTX2 Satan's Midnight Auction
Satan's Midnight Auction is a First Edition dungeon adventure for six to eight characters of third to fifth level. It is advisable the party includes at least two clerics - you'll need them. But let's be serious: Third level characters are headed for the demon-filled plane of Pandemonium and they are going to get slaughtered in horrific fashion.
This is usually the space where I describe what is in the adventure. But the title pretty much sums it up. For those of you who might be a little dense…go to Pandemonium, rescue the girl, kill demons, etc.  
Price: $10.00   Print Run: 50 numbered and signed copies. There will be no further printings

2016 North Texas RPG Con Module Pack
Modules included: A2, B2.5, TM7, V11, and NTX2
Bundle Cost is $60.

Direct link to pacesettergames.com
Pacesetter Games & Simulations

Shipping
All orders will be shipped beginning while we are at NTX! We brought our shipping supplies with us and we will ship your order from TEXAS!

Respectfully,

Bill Barsh
Pacesetter Games & Simulations

And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:16 pm 

Thanks Bill!!!
Already ordered last night.

Jorge

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:29 am 

Did these get shipped out from the con? And are we supposed to get a stamps.com or some other notification?

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:14 pm 

misterspock wrote in NTX2016:Did these get shipped out from the con? And are we supposed to get a stamps.com or some other notification?

Yes and no. We sent about half when we discovered about every other A2 is missing the map pages at the end of the book. Working through it right now. Will have them out by late Sunday night. An email is going out to ask those that did go out to check and see if they received a map-included module.

Pretty sure they are all sold out. If not there are only a copy or two left of V11 and/or B2.5.

I am out of town for work until tomorrow and then heading to Origins for a couple days. The new modules are due to me on Saturday according to UPS. So they will ship Sunday (packaged and posted) - Monday to USPS.

Thanks,
Bill

And I could've bought these damn modules off the 1$ rack!!!

New modules for your Old School game http://pacesettergames.com/

Everything Pacesetter at http://pacesettergames.blog.com/

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:37 pm 

and are you still using stamps.com when shipping orders? I dont recall if we're supposed to be notified on the shipments/tracking

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:38 pm 

Hey Bill,
did these get shipped this last Monday?

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:04 pm 

Yeah, I'm curious on this one too. An update would be appreciated. Thanks!

Carpe DM!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:57 am 

Checking in on these since I haven't seen them or a shipping notice yet.

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:49 am 

nothing received here either. I'm still confused on if we will receive shipping notifications on these

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:13 am 

I'm in the same boat as you guys, not had any emails confirming shipping and had no delivery yet  :(

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:08 am 

Gazmondo wrote in NTX2016:I'm in the same boat as you guys, not had any emails confirming shipping and had no delivery yet  :(

I got a mailing notification late yesterday. Did you guys also get one? I'm glad that this is finally happening.. however, I'm not sure if it's for the NTX bundle or for the kickstarter Cataclysm AD&D partial shipment :?

I saw a post on the ntrpg con fb page someone posted and I think from Bill's responses got a shipment notification on the NTX bundle.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:47 pm 

Yeah I got a shipping notice for the NTX bundle this morning.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:22 pm 

I received my email notice this morning as well.

Carpe DM!

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:51 pm 

cdenham wrote in NTX2016:I received my email notice this morning as well.

nesbit37 wrote in NTX2016:Yeah I got a shipping notice for the NTX bundle this morning.

when you got your packages, were they missing any of the modules in the bundle? I noticed mine was missing two (B2.5 and NTX2). The extra map pages were there for the A2 module though

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:44 pm 

misterspock wrote in NTX2016:
cdenham wrote in NTX2016:I received my email notice this morning as well.

nesbit37 wrote in NTX2016:Yeah I got a shipping notice for the NTX bundle this morning.

when you got your packages, were they missing any of the modules in the bundle? I noticed mine was missing two (B2.5 and NTX2). The extra map pages were there for the A2 module though

Yes, mine showed up today and is missing those same two modules.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:49 pm 

nesbit37 wrote in NTX2016:
misterspock wrote in NTX2016:

Yes, mine showed up today and is missing those same two modules.

Missing the same modules here also.

Available now from Die Cast Games: Night of the Black Swords by Allen Hammack (Author of C2-The Ghost Tower of Inverness) with artwork by Jeff Easley and Diesel.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:31 pm 

I received mine but haven't double checked everything. I'll do that tonight.  8O

Carpe DM!

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:33 pm 

I received mine and did receive those two modules. I noted that in Bill's initial message he mentioned that we would receive the Dread module in both tournament and full version modules, I just received the tournament version, what did everyone else get?

Thanks,
Jorge

Next