Extreme fantasy mapping
Author

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2016 3:30 am 

A few of you are about to be very happy for your support during the Death & Taxes kickstarter.

For everyone else I just wanted an excuse to share the pictures of these just received canvas prints. They are prints of the Death & Taxes regional map.  This being one of two destinations frequented by members with a distinctive eye toward RPG elements deserving of more respect as art than they get :) ). I figured at least some of you would be interested.

I have always loved fantasy maps (Tolkien, Harm and Greyhawk are standouts) so when I did my first box set I didn't spare any expense in making these the best maps. These are those best maps. Printed on museum quality canvass. Especially since at the time I was only going to do it once...well it's going to be 5 years soon and those many months focused on almost nothing but this stuff still didn't keep seeing them the first time taking my breath away.

Here is a picture showing the texture on both sides of the canvas...

And a comparison showing the poster paper next to the canvas. It is a little hard to see in the picture but the colors are much richer.

There were seven made that wilI signed and numbered by me, then Alyssa will sign them and off they will go out to some of the generous patrons that have been supportive since the beginning of my game projects. Well all but mine, that goes right next to the Whisper & Venom map.

Thanks to the supporters that are getting the maps. I also want to say thanks to the members around here whether they are my backers or customers or not. Nothing improves a creative product or luxury good faster and more reliably than snobs. Snobs set the bar and drag everyone else up improving the end result in the process. So thank you to all of you. As the hobby gaming snobs, aficionados, connoisseurs and/or shrink-wrap obsessive completists you make gaming better for everyone. I would not work as hard packaging and producing everything if I thought you guys and gals did not care.

Good times,

Zach Glazar

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2016 3:38 am 

"Impressive. Most Impressive!" PDT_Armataz_01_34

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2016 8:22 am 

To Zach:
We care very much, and her maps are great. I'm glad to have had one of her creations up on my wall for years now.

Shrink is not a condition

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2016 10:47 am 

That is fantastic! Well done Zach.