Grenadier W&W Tomb of Spells: need images
Author

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu May 05, 2016 10:57 pm 

I have some original photographs taken for Grenadier's Wizzards & Warriors boxed set. As it would happen, I only have 3 of the 4 rows displayed on the paper insert! What I need is a clear image or images of the 3rd row of the paper insert: Djinni (this is the first version of the Djinni figure), Pseudo-Dragon (aka 'Young Dragon'), Skeleton w/bow, and Effret (Efreet). I'm seeking images of these figures unpainted.

Can anyone help?

A quick way to get a pic, should anyone have these figures, is willing to share, and has a scanner, is to lay them in a corresponding line (as mentioned above) on the scanner with the lid open.

-Terence.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon May 09, 2016 11:56 pm 

Terence Gunn wrote in Grenadier W&W Tomb of Spells: need images:I have some original photographs taken for Grenadier's Wizzards & Warriors boxed set. As it would happen, I only have 3 of the 4 rows displayed on the paper insert! What I need is a clear image or images of the 3rd row of the paper insert: Djinni (this is the first version of the Djinni figure), Pseudo-Dragon (aka 'Young Dragon'), Skeleton w/bow, and Effret (Efreet). I'm seeking images of these figures unpainted.

Can anyone help?

A quick way to get a pic, should anyone have these figures, is willing to share, and has a scanner, is to lay them in a corresponding line (as mentioned above) on the scanner with the lid open.

-Terence.

Okay.  Change of plan. Does anybody have an image of the original contents, with unpainted figures and foam compartment? Or does anybody have such and is willing to take a picture or scan of such?

Image wise, an example of what I'm looking for (only more of a close up and of higher resolution) is in the following link:

https://img0.etsystatic.com/023/0/85614 ... 2_i5dl.jpg

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu May 12, 2016 11:27 am 

is one of these Djinni's that sold on ebay what you're looking for? Is it the taller one or the shorter one that's the first version? (I'm guessing the taller)

** expired eBay auction **

** expired eBay auction **

Maybe message this seller on ebay and ask for other photos since she had a bunch of the Grenadier ones?
** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu May 12, 2016 12:51 pm 

I'll check my Tomb of Spells sets, Terence, and see if I have a full third row of minis or the insert.

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Active Collector

Post Posted: Sat May 14, 2016 8:37 am 

I've got it sorted out.