THE CODEX OF DREADSPIRE
Author

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:00 am 

Seems to me that gloriousbattle was the writer, but I do think Brette's got it right.  There are other people to think about.  If your are the author of something, do you not keep a copy or 2 for yourself?  I have about 10 copies of King Slayers left.  Just to be clear:  Brette you may not upload any portion of King Slayers to the internet.  Thanks.

Martin

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:31 am 

Prufrock wrote in THE CODEX OF DREADSPIRE:
gloriousbattle wrote in THE CODEX OF DREADSPIRE:Lol.  Old grog who nobody pays any attention to blasts off multiple long posts to stir up trouble.  Sad.

You kiddies have fun.  I'm outa here  :wink:

Ran him off with his tail between his legs.

Martin

Oh he's still here, just in Troll mode.

I've followed this post as I'm sure many of us have.  I guess collecting RPG stuff is what's caused my 1st and 2nd divorce. Who'd of thunk it?

Luckily there's always the safety of my parents basement where my mummy brings me cookies and milk while I fondle my collection :lol:

Maybe Trump will build a wall to keep all these 'gamers' out, and make them pay for it with proceeds from the sales of the Codex of Dreadspire

Make them pay as much as they think they can afford...J.R. "Bob" Dobbs

Sage Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:21 pm 

I feel bad he put vaultkeeper through that

Verbose Collector
JG Valuation Board
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:26 pm 

I just wanted to share with everyone that I am happily single, because I still enjoy drinking, gambling, and whoring...

... now let's have some cake!!!

RPG’s, D&D in particular has had a major influence in my life. It’s bonded me together with life long friends...it’s that bond in life not just as friends, but in our jokes, our mannerisms, and what we find funny. Invincible Overlord