Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 32 of 93123 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 919293
Author

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:18 pm 

Agreed.  Apart from minis I don't have I don't think I've bought much from eBay in years apart from the odd Collector's Trove item.  Having said that, I did get quite a few good things/deals years ago.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:12 pm 

** expired/removed eBay auction **

Available now from Die Cast Games: Night of the Black Swords by Allen Hammack (Author of C2-The Ghost Tower of Inverness) with artwork by Jeff Easley and Diesel.

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:41 am 

Imagine special issue:

(Same seller has the other 30 imagine issues and some traveller stuff)

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:33 pm 

Old Man wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:

And set 2 for ... $1000 (same seller?)

I missed out on this one as well  PDT_Armataz_01_09

"Okay, we turn the corner and see a Purple 'WHAT' !?!" . . (the DM rolls a 20 or so he says) . . It all went black right after that.

[email protected]

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:56 am 

Not on ebay, but i found this:

The Dungeon Zone | Yaruki Zero Games

This is rather "crazy": a meta-rpg... Do you know it? It d be funny have a one shot night on this...

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:55 pm 

PM-Knight wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:

I missed out on this one as well  PDT_Armataz_01_09

For harder to find stuff like this, I recommend talking to sellers of high priced BINs and negotiating. You have nothing to lose except the time to send a couple messages.

I may or may not have bought that set 2 for nowhere close to the asking price...

Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:10 am 

Not on ebay, i found this Lulu.com store and i was wondering if anyone here has already read/played these items:

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/anthonyhuso

From what i read in the description, these books seem to be very interesting... The only neg point is the price of the printed edition imho.

Ciaooo

Active Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:39 am 

aia wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:Not on ebay, i found this Lulu.com store and i was wondering if anyone here has already read/played these items:

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/anthonyhuso

From what i read in the description, these books seem to be very interesting... The only neg point is the price of the printed edition imho.

Ciaooo

I think his stuff is awesome. I would buy everything all over again at twice the price!  That said I am waiting for a good coupon code to buy his latest product in print, since I have already bought the pdf.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:40 pm 

Anthony Huso has a neato blog here: The Blue Bard
If you wanted to check that out first. :)

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:56 pm 

Black Blade carries Anthony's books at our GaryCon and NTX booths, too, if you're interested in saving on shipping/tax.

Allan.

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Sage Collector

Post Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:26 pm 

aia wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:The only neg point is the price of the printed edition imho.

There are almost always lulu coupons available. The best ones of ~40% are, unsurprisingly, shortly before Christmas.

Areas of interest/knowledge: Harn, WFRP, Ars Magica, anything BRP based such as CoC, Runequest, Pendragon and all their related games

Grandstanding Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Mon May 06, 2019 7:04 am 

Even in such rough shape, this didn't go for anywhere near what I thought it might go for:

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Neitzche

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue May 07, 2019 12:58 am 

Again i found a new interesting product... It is a clone and before a purchase i d like to hear from you any opinion on this product as well as the whole line...

The Other Side blog: Monstrous Monday: Review Monsters of Mayhem #1

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Tue May 07, 2019 2:12 am 

Very good looking manufact and a good price imho:

Long-Winded Collector
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed May 08, 2019 12:45 am 

Any though/comment on this line of products?

The Other Side blog: Review: B/X Essentials

Thanks and ciaooo

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed May 08, 2019 8:45 pm 

aia wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:Any though/comment on this line of products?

The Other Side blog: Review: B/X Essentials

Thanks and ciaooo

There are some people who like collecting rule-sets, or like collecting adventures, or miniatures and so on.  To each his own.  I've just never been enthused by the rules-set collection direction.  If you are into that, go for it.

While this appears to be an improved rule-set for B/X because it's new and streamlined and laid out better or whatever, I'm really not interesting in trying to learn how to use another new rule set booklet(s) even if it is improved according to them.  If a lot of people rally and say this is the best thing since sliced bread, I might try it out.  If someone gives me a copy, I'll look it over.  I'm not against it.   But I'm not convinced it is an improvement, at least for me.  It's digest-sized for one thing, which is great if you are playing on a small table and space is an issue, but I prefer gaming on a larger table.  A bigger book means less page flipping.  Also, it's five books or one book, which is nice if you like options, but I prefer one book.  Which means the one book option is like an improved Rules Cyclopedia?  And the RC is already laid out fairly well....but it is expensive in decent condition.  I guess the bottom line for me is that I'm not interested in spending money for what I already have, like, and know.   8)

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon May 13, 2019 1:34 am 

bclarkie wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:Even in such rough shape, this didn't go for anywhere near what I thought it might go for:

Haven't seen one of those in forever. Mike Kuo and I got ours at the same time from the same source decades ago IIRC. Out of all the Wee products Dragonlord is probably the hardest one to get hold of.
I would have thought a collector would snag this and get scans of the missing parts.............

If you hit a Rowsdower, you get to keep it.

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon May 13, 2019 9:55 pm 

Deadlord wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:
Haven't seen one of those in forever. Mike Kuo and I got ours at the same time from the same source decades ago IIRC. Out of all the Wee products Dragonlord is probably the hardest one to get hold of.
I would have thought a collector would snag this and get scans of the missing parts.............

Not from the same source, since Mike got his from me.

PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 32 of 93123 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 919293