Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 26 of 91123 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 899091
Author

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:06 am 

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

everything I've found about this item says it includes a map and reference sheet

can't find anything on those flag banners. they are dated 1977 while the game is dated 1975

anybody know anything?

Make them pay as much as they think they can afford...J.R. "Bob" Dobbs

Active Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:44 pm 

webrik33 wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

everything I've found about this item says it includes a map and reference sheet

can't find anything on those flag banners. they are dated 1977 while the game is dated 1975

anybody know anything?

It definitely should include the map and reference sheet - picture with both of these items: BoardGameGeek

I've never heard of those banners before.

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:47 am 

Banners were sold separately.

Shrink is not a condition

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:06 pm 

Not much time left but...   :)

HELLA RARE!! OSRIC TSR1 "Insidious" Die Cast Games AD&D 1st Print SIGNED VG+ RPG  | eBay

Available now from Die Cast Games: Night of the Black Swords by Allen Hammack (Author of C2-The Ghost Tower of Inverness) with artwork by Jeff Easley and Diesel.

Prolific Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:54 pm 

Wow, I must say I didn't see this price coming.  Congrats to the seller, Devon, I must get you to sign my copy pronto!

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:54 pm 

mrmanowar wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:
burntwire brothers wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:Not much time left but...   :)

** eBay auction listing blocked.  Please enable cookies in your browser for this site and for eBay! **

Wow, I must say I didn't see this price coming.  Congrats to the seller, Devon, I must get you to sign my copy pronto!

I keep forgetting to bring my copy to Gary Con !!!!!   :?

Long-Winded Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:38 pm 

mrmanowar wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:Wow, I must say I didn't see this price coming.  

I sold my copy back in January for $229.99 plus $6.95 for shipping.  I really didn't think it would sell for that.  I listed it at that fixed price, and someone bought it.  Maybe I got lucky, but it's well done and has Easley art.   8)

Truth is worth finding and life is too short to work for money.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:48 pm 

Available now from Die Cast Games: Night of the Black Swords by Allen Hammack (Author of C2-The Ghost Tower of Inverness) with artwork by Jeff Easley and Diesel.

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:50 pm 

mrmanowar wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:
burntwire brothers wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:Not much time left but...   :)

Devon is always happy to sign. I have signed a few but all I did was work on stats and help edit.

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:59 pm 

No idea the value of these, but the seller told me he was offered $100 apiece by NKG and they resell, so he picked this number at random.

Anyone have any idea where these should be priced?

Thank you - Paul

"Okay, we turn the corner and see a Purple 'WHAT' !?!" . . (the DM rolls a 20 or so he says) . . It all went black right after that.

[email protected]

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:50 pm 

Up until maybe 8 months ago, I hadn't heard of this one (but I don't collect many fanzines).  But Noble Knight had a bunch of issues and then another Ebay seller had a bunch of issues and now this lot - makes you wonder how many sets are out there.  There also seems to be a number of printings of the early issues.

I think at first there was the novelty of something new, early and rare but being the 3rd set this year who knows.  I would say $100 an issue is fair they are difficult to price.

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:28 am 

Mars wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:Up until maybe 8 months ago, I hadn't heard of this one (but I don't collect many fanzines).  But Noble Knight had a bunch of issues and then another Ebay seller had a bunch of issues and now this lot - makes you wonder how many sets are out there.  There also seems to be a number of printings of the early issues.

I missed that NK had some; do you recall how many Mark?  Trying to ID how many issues there are available:  the current lot has issues 1-6, the previous lot from February had issues 1-3, 6-8.

Allan.

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor

Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:42 am 

This is very cool:

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:17 pm 

burntwire brothers wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:This is very cool:

Wow - this is fantastic!  Listings like this make me so thankful for online marketplaces like eBay, Facebook, etc...
Seriously ...before 1996-ish, I would've had a better chance to be struck by lightning while being bitten by a great white shark in the middle of a mall's food court, than I would have had finding items like this in the "wild"!

Verbose Collector
Acaeum Donor
Valuation Board

Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:56 pm 

burntwire brothers wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:This is very cool:

Now I'd be all over this if it were a cassette tape.   :P

-SKA

Verbose Collector

Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:46 pm 

Ahhh, the dozens of pennies I could have made if I had managed to complete my generator on the C64. *whistful sigh*

I had spent an entire summer ('86?) working on and revising a program to create PCs/NPCs because rolling them up randomly by hand was a royal pain when doing a random solo dungeon as I had to at the time (no group at that moment). I had rigged it so I could choose the level, race and/or class, or it could determine those randomly. For NPC parties, it could create the 'PCs' of the group, then appropriate henchmen/hirelings (soldiers). Weapons and armor also. I was nearing the end of entering the subroutines to determine magical items (if any) when the motherboard blew up.

Almost finished it, but alas, all the work was ultimately for naught. :(

Art of dragons doing what dragons do. Site of a friend. Dragonstuff

Grandstanding Collector

Post Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:15 am 

grodog wrote in Interesting Non-TSR Items Currently on eBay:I missed that NK had some; do you recall how many Mark?  Trying to ID how many issues there are available:  the current lot has issues 1-6, the previous lot from February had issues 1-3, 6-8.

I'm working on the current auction seller to build a list of the articles, since apparently the zines didn't have a TOC in each issue ;)

Allan.

Allan Grohe ([email protected])
Greyhawk, grodog Style

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

Prolific Collector

Post Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:33 am 

WHOA! It comes with a used 'crack pipe' as well  PDT_Armataz_01_03

"Okay, we turn the corner and see a Purple 'WHAT' !?!" . . (the DM rolls a 20 or so he says) . . It all went black right after that.

[email protected]

PreviousNext
Post new topic Reply to topic Page 26 of 91123 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 899091